|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.2 x 4.3 x 3.4 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
ATR Tile Leveling Alignment System 100 Spindels
|Price:||$59.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Only System that leave clean grout line (no risk of spacers not breaking all the way)
- The only system removed without the use of force.
- Creates a lippage free surface
- Simple and quick to lay with only 2 elements: Spacer & Pre-Assemble Spindle.
- No Tools (GUN) needed! No expensive hand tools required
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) The spindle screw's thread is just too fine, and the plastic from the spacer too soft, to give it much holding power. It is likely that the screw will slip before it can exert enough force to bring a large tile into alignment. (12"x24" are what I was setting.) The rim from the spindle will also deform around a tile's corner rather than push the corner even with the neighboring tile.
2) The spacers are placed from behind, which means that, in practice, some thinset will get trapped between them and the tile. In addition, as you tighten the spindle you can actually see with your naked eye the tiles getting pushed apart. This means that you will NOT be able to get 2mm spacing using the 2mm spacers the way they were intended to be used!
3) As you tighten the spindle any grit that's caught between the spindle and the tile (and some thinset will always squeeze out) will actually cut circular scratches in the face of the tile! A highly polished tile, such as what I was setting, will show these scratches.
In all, because of these fatal flaws I simply abandoned using the spindles and used the spacers from the surface side as nothing but terribly overpriced regular spaces. This product does not deliver what it promises. Skip it.
lifting of tile to add or remove thinset. Unlike other systems that require 4 clips on every corner, only need 1. Only thing is, make sure you keep the corners clean of thinset before placing spacers or you'll be digging out the corners after removing spindles.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These clips are excellent to get a beautifully leveled floor. I love it but gave it 4 stars because the tool should be in metal since the pieces are re usable and the plastic tool... Read morePublished 3 months ago by ADA LARIN