- Save 10% on 3D Printer Fan 12V 0.08A(Asin: B07CH6YC32 ) when you purchase 1 or more this item offered by MakerFocus. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on 25pcs Tactile Push Button Switch when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by MakerFocus. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on ESP32 DevKit ESP32 Development Board when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by MakerFocus. Here's how (restrictions apply)
2-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Mini Nano V3.0 ATmega328P Microcontroller Board w/USB Cable For Arduino
- Low Return Rate: 66% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: 4.2 star rating with over 100 reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "mini nano v3.0 atmega328p microcontroller board"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.70 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Microcontroller ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage (logic level) 5 V
- Input Voltage (recommended) 7V-12V
- Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Flash Memory 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 2 KB used by bootloader
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Nano V3.0 ATmega328P Microcontroller Board w/USB Cable For Arduino
Fully Compatible to Arduino Nano V3.0 ATmega328P-AU
Bootloader installed, ready to upload sketches from Arduino software
Operating Voltage :5V
Input Voltage (recommended) 7V-12V
Input Voltage (limits) 6V-20V
Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins 8
DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
Flash Memory 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 2 KB used by bootloader
SRAM 2 KB
EEPROM 1 KB
Clock Speed 16 MHz
Color:Blue(as the picture shows)
1 xNano V3.0 ATmega328P Arduino Compatible Board
1 xMini USB Cable
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Firstly, it's mostly just the form factor that I love: Easy to bread board, small enough to put into most any project, and wire wrap for permanent use (or desolder the headers). Uno power in a much smaller form factor, and USB programming.
My first gripe was that they used to ship in non-ESD safe packaging. My As of Jul 25, 2015, most recent order shipped in ESD safe packaging, BIG IMPROVEMENT. Well done Elisona. You get a star back for that.
My second gripe is clearly with the seller: The seller does not document in the product description that it doesn't use the FTDI chip and instead uses a WCH340G usb chip. Nor does the seller provide source URL for the WCH340G driver set in the product description or with the product/packaging. Also since the product is being sold multi-nationally, and specifically to the US, the seller should go through the trouble of arranging for a US language site for the drivers and English language data sheet on the WCH340G USB serial chip IMHO.
This should be documented in the product description; this is a CRITICAL MATERIAL DIFFERENCE between it and a genuine Arduino Nano and what they describe. And may make the unit unusable/unsuitable for certain applications that one would otherwise assume it is given the product description.
Beware: The WCH340G does occasionally freak out USB if direct connected as it draws more power than it should before identifying itself, occasionally causing a panic on the host system (in my case MacIntosh). Also if you intend to flash the USB to emulate another device (say a MIDI device, or as a USB host), you need to consider that you aren't using the FTDI chip, and that this may not be suitable or usable for your application. Use with a independently powered, optically isolated, USB hub for zero problems.
I use this only with a optically isolated, independently powered, USB hub when downloading, a hub that can send a full amp down stream without issue.
Last note: All the LED's on the board are RED, and very close together. I would prefer if power, were green, and the pin 13 led were another green or yellow or something other than the same color as the RX/TX lights and power light given their proximity.
I really don't like it when vendors sell goods on amazon, and customers have to rely on other customers (and customers have to do the work of the vendor,) for basic information and support that should be provided by the vendor. I don't know if contributing knowledge continues this more than the criticism & lowered ratings (assuming the vendor bothers to read the reviews of their product,) helps correct it.
I have several of these, and will likely have more in the future.
Drivers: directly from the chip manufacturer (Chinese Language site):
WCH 340 product home page: http://www.wch.cn/product/CH340.html
http://www.wch.cn/download/CH341SER_LINUX_ZIP.html (linux should operate fine without the driver)
Good static proof packaging. High quality.
On time deliver. Who could ask for anything more?
Thanks Makers and Amazon.
Most recent customer reviews
I plan to buy this product again for other projects.