- Save 15% on AUKEY USB-C to USB Cable 3ft when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Aukey Direct. Enter code WOXXMMWZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on AUKEY USB-C to USB Cable 6ft [2 Pack] when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Aukey Direct. Enter code 6JVXUM2E at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on AUKEY USB-C to USB Cable 6ft when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Aukey Direct. Enter code S8GO5S5T at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on AUKEY USB-C to USB 3.0 Cable Braided 3ft when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Aukey Direct. Enter code 8HTNYK6X at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
AUKEY 20000mAh Portable Charger with Quick Charge 3.0 Power Bank, Lightning & Micro Input Dual-USB Output Battery Pack for Samsung Note 8 / S8
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Quick Charge 3.0 - Charge compatible devices up to 4 times faster than conventional charging
- 20000mAh Portable Battery – Fully charge your iPhone 6s 7.5 times or a Galaxy S7 4.4 times, or an iPad Air 1.5 times
- Adaptively charges all 5V USB powered devices including Android and Apple devices at up to 2.4A
- Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging
- Package Contents: AUKEY 20000mAh Power Bank, Micro USB Cable, User Manual, 24 Month Warranty Card
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Engineered to refuel devices up to 4x faster than conventional charging. Powered by INOV (Intelligent Negotiation for Optimum Voltage) Technology for fine-tuned power output and more optimized charging cycles. Up to 45% more efficient than Quick Charge 2.0 & compatible with a full range of USB connector types, from A to C.
Recharge with a Lightning Cable
The AUKEY PB-T10 Power Bank can be recharged using either Lightning cable or micro USB cable. Now you can conveniently use the same cable to charge your phone and your Power Bank.
Keep your devices charged on the go with dual USB charging ports. Equipped with built-in flashlight and LED battery indicator. Designed to work with all popular USB powered devices from iPhones to Android phones, tablets, photography gear, Bluetooth speakers, headphones and more. Whatever USB powered gear you've got, we've got you covered.
AiPower Adaptive Charging Technology
Tuned to support healthier battery function and faster USB charging speeds, AiPower intelligently adjusts power output to match the unique charging needs of all your USB powered gear. Advanced circuitry and built in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and over charging.
Lightning │ Micro USB Input: 5V 2A
Output 1 (Quick Charge 3.0): 3.6-6.5V 3A, 6.5V-9V 2A, 9V-12V 1.5A
Output 2 (AiPower): 5V 2.4A
Size: 5.9” x 3.2” x 0.8”
Weight: 13.7 oz
Battery Indicator Light
White = 70 - 100%
Green = 30 - 70%
Red = 0 - 30%
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit, after the review, they quickly contacted me and shipped me a replacement very quickly. They obviously want to take care their customers, that's a huge plus in my book.
It's a bit bulky, but you should be able to get about 2.5 full-charges out of it when juicing up a S7 phone.
Wondering if I should have went with the Anker...
UPDATE: they sent me one free of charge - which is great, but it doesn't change the fact that the first did not last long. What if this one fails at the same time...we'll see.
1. The fact that it does not support pass-through charging (charging a device while being charged itself). I am used to this and have found it helpful in the past.
2. You need to push a button to begin charging after you plug a device in to the battery. I just don't see the point. The first time I attempted to use it I was mystified as to why it did not work.
3. It does not feel as if it is a 20000 mAh battery. It just doesn't appear to last that long.
4. The final insult is that it constantly shuts itself off after I push the power button to begin charging a device. This makes it effectively useless.
I fear I am outside of the return window else it would be on its way back at this point. The positive reviews for this thing just amaze me.
I purchased this to replace an 18600mAh off-name battery charger/backup which was showing its age, and chose this model primarily because of the built-in Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support, as well as the fact that that AUKEY was offering it for a discounted price at the time. I do not have any Apple products, so the lightning input connector was of no use for me, but the dual outputs, one of which supports QC3.0 and the other of which supports up to 5V 2.4A work perfectly. Further, this model, the AUKEY PB-T10 can be recharged using either of the two 5V 2A inputs, either MicroUSB or Apple Lightning. I have charged my Samsung Galaxy S8 repeatedly using the QC3 port and it works reliably, getting me from under 40% to over 90% in around 30-45 minutes, and giving me at least 4 full charges off of a full charge. This also recharges my tablet, fitbit, and anything else that can charge off a USB plug.
The only issue I have with this charger at all is the light system for indicating the battery level remaining. You would think that green would indicate a full charge, however it doesn't. Green indicates somewhere between mostly drained (30%) and mostly charged (70%). WHITE indicates a charge between 70%-100%, and a Red light is a 0-30% charge. Having some way to judge the charge level between 30% and 70% would be welcome. Perhaps a different color light or some indication at 50% charge would be quite useful. When charging the light will be green, and is supposed to turn white when fully charged. I've found that sometimes the light is green while charging, other times it flashes white.
All in all this is an excellent QC3.0 enabled battery backup/charger.
After 4 months of use for days when I'm on call, the battery pack is swollen on both sides causing the case to crack on both sides. I picked it up yesterday to unplug it and it was very hot! Going to demote it to two stars because it did charge me phone really fast multiple times.
Update: Aukey came through sent me another replacement ASAP. Great customer service! Back to 4 stars!!