Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

on October 1, 2016
I figured they would last longer than a month. Less than a week of constant use. They still charge and connect but the right earbud is almost gone. It stays at a certain volume and it will not increase along with the other one. Like a blown out earbud. The connection is like a decent bluetooth but I've had more problems than I had with an actual over the ear bluetooth headset. This will randomly disconnect and the charge lasts 3-5 hours at best. I would not buy if I could go back I would just save for a solid pair of over the ear headphones with solid reviews. Sucks that after no real damage one of the buds is blown out after less than a month. Makes the headset not enjoyable to use at all. Would rather just play out loud on my phone than have one earbud way lower. I would have to find an adroid app to fix the imbalance and even then I know it wouldnt work just even out the other earbud so they are both "even".. S***ty I'm bummed.

-Update-
They contact me upon seeing this review and offered either an exchange or a refund. I just opted for the refund and they refunded the full amount even shipping without requiring me to send back the item or do anything. Because of that I give them 4 stars almost 5 because of their customer service. Good people.
review image
on February 16, 2017
Initially these worked fine but after less than a week, one of the buds shorts out. It works fine for a while but then if I move my head, it will short out and I can't hear the music in the one ear. The sound quality is very good - when it works in both ears.
on April 13, 2017
It was good at first, with decent quality and the ability to clasp them together, but after a while, the right earbud stopped working completely, so I stopped using them.

UPDATE: I received a free replacement from Aukey and they are currently working very good! Very good customer service!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 28, 2016
I have really enjoyed this bluetooth earbud because I like walking, running, and jogging. Just kidding, I prefer sitting on the couch, cooking, sleeping, laying on my bed thinking about nothing, working (it's more about the money, working is not really my cup of tea), writing reviews.

Believe it or not, these earbuds can be used for all these activities, even for the ones that I don't particularly enjoy.

The Wireless Earbuds itself is amazing. I have owned 18 earbuds in the last three years. (yup I'm an earbud and headphone addict). And I have to say that this is the coolest one of them all.

This earbud has magnetic plates making them stick together when you're not using it.

This earbud has been ripped out of my ear for about 22 times now. (evil corners). And guess what, it still works.

Overall I have to say that this is the best, and coolest earbuds I've ever collected. And I would recommend this to anyone.

Ohh. BTW, I got this with a promotion thing. But, I was not forced to give a review. I just wanted to make a review since this is an amazing product.

And... If you have any kind of problem, just contact the seller. They are one of the nicest seller I've ever contacted.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on April 16, 2017
Excellent
on March 21, 2017
Great earphones love them so much going to buy 2 more
These wireless bluetooth headphones are one of the best quality ones I have owned. I have tried many different pairs, and always resort back to my WIRED Sony extra Bass headphones... just because the sound is so much better and if I had a choice to have better sounding music vs. wireless, I choose better sound. These are a pair of bluetooth headphones that sound just as good as my wired Sonys. Upon opening the box you will see a VERY nicely packed product. The user manual, registration card, the actual headset, USB charging cable, as well as a couple different size ear buds for the correct fit in your ear canal since we all have different sizes.

The most important thing I can say about these is that YES I agree with everyone else, the Bass is TRULY very very good. But! YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE RIGHT SIZE BUD as WELL AS EAR FIN or you will not get the most of these headphones. When you have your earbuds in they should be snug and you should feel almost like your ears are partially plugged. If the buds are too big they will slowly wiggle out as you are listening to music because of the vibration in your ear. If you fins are too big, you will know immediately because they will bend when you clip the top into your ear because there is too much material for the size of your ear.

The magnetic clasp is GENIUS! When not in use, instead of just draping them around your neck like you would normally do (worrying they will drop off and get lost if you do not pay attention) They have a magnetic backside on each ear piece, that you clasp together for a secure way to keep these guys on you while not wearing them.

Another pro to these headphones:

-There is a surround sound factor.... kind of cool. I had them in at my computer while I typing up an email and a song with a helicopter in the background came on, it started ONLY in my left ear and it was so loud on that side that I thought someone was banging on my glass window in my office next to me! Scared me to death! I looked over kind of terrified..... and no one was there. A whole 5 seconds later as the song continued and the helicopter sound carried around to the other side, my right ear. I laughed out loud. Super impressive.

-They paired to my HTC One M9 effortlessly, as well as my Samsung Galaxy Tablet.

Thank you for providing such a great product at an affordable price!

I am happy to write reviews and hope to provide useful information to other customers who are thinking about ordering a specific product.
If you find my review to be helpful to you, please click the YES button at the bottom of my review next to "Was this review helpful to you?"
Thank you! I appreciate it!

-Juliet Romeo

The item arrived well packaged.
The customer service & after sales care were consistent and good.
I had no problems from ordering to receiving my item.
Shipping was fast, hassle free as always with two day Amazon Prime.

Disclosure: Yes, I know you have seen this several times most likely but I am also one of those people that received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for an honest review. HOWEVER, it is important to please take into consideration that I am under ABSOLULTEY NO OBLIGATION to leave a positive review about this product. This product review is neither dishonest OR biased in any way, and I promise YOU that this review is 100% reflective of my true experiences after testing this product fully and completely in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR part 255 "guides concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising "

*If I feel a product doesn't meet at least a 3-star rating I always contact the seller/company first to see if it's something that can be resolved or rectified."
review image review image
on November 30, 2016
I'm sorry, but the sound quality on these is terrible. It sounds like everything is underwater and like frequencies are clipping even though the volume isn't even close to maxed out. The bass is ... okayy I guess, but everything else is pretty irredeemable . I'll test them a bit more, but most likely I'll be returning them. I've tested around 30 or so headphones in the past couple years (everything from generic $4 earbuds to Audezes) and these are definitely the worst.

The magnetic backs are nice to have, but not enough to save the bad sound quality.
on September 14, 2016
These have amazing base and pair really fast.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 30, 2016
I have received the AUKEY Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Sport Earbuds with Built-in Remote & Microphone for iPhone Android Smartphones recently. I have used these headphones today for my usual workout day and I must say it doesn't slip off due to sweat.

It nicely fits in my ears. It comes with two different pieces of ear pieces. And more importantly it comes with left and right labels on both. The earphones comes with three small buttons on right side of the earphones with two of them you can increase and decrease your volume. And the other comes with multiple functions, we can turn on the headset, we can search the devices in search mode and also turn off the headset.

When the device is in search mode there is a small light on the right side of the headphone which indicates which mode it is in. First blue indicates that the headset is turned on and if we stay pressed for more than 8 seconds then we enter search mode where we can see blue and red lights blinking parallel. And while turning off the headset we can see a red light blinking.

I have received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review, my review for this product is no way influenced by that.
review image