Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

on October 1, 2016
I figured they would last longer than a month. Less than a week of constant use. They still charge and connect but the right earbud is almost gone. It stays at a certain volume and it will not increase along with the other one. Like a blown out earbud. The connection is like a decent bluetooth but I've had more problems than I had with an actual over the ear bluetooth headset. This will randomly disconnect and the charge lasts 3-5 hours at best. I would not buy if I could go back I would just save for a solid pair of over the ear headphones with solid reviews. Sucks that after no real damage one of the buds is blown out after less than a month. Makes the headset not enjoyable to use at all. Would rather just play out loud on my phone than have one earbud way lower. I would have to find an adroid app to fix the imbalance and even then I know it wouldnt work just even out the other earbud so they are both "even".. S***ty I'm bummed.

-Update-
They contact me upon seeing this review and offered either an exchange or a refund. I just opted for the refund and they refunded the full amount even shipping without requiring me to send back the item or do anything. Because of that I give them 4 stars almost 5 because of their customer service. Good people.
review image
on September 2, 2016
Great sound quality, and very comfortable. That being said, they were bigger than I thought they'd be, but that is a positive because it keeps the buds securely in ear. And you can always find the remote easily, and the wire connecting everything is very low key to the point that I had to look for it to connect the buds magnetically. Overall super comfortable with above average sound quality and the controls are great!
on February 16, 2017
Initially these worked fine but after less than a week, one of the buds shorts out. It works fine for a while but then if I move my head, it will short out and I can't hear the music in the one ear. The sound quality is very good - when it works in both ears.
on December 9, 2016
I purchased these headphones with a lightning deal that was hard to pass up. Aukey has a very good reputation and now I see why.

The headphones sound great. They are very clear, loud and have a nice amount of bass. The in-line controls work perfectly and the call quality is superb. They are very comfortable to wear and I have worn them for hours at a time. I own several bluetoothe headphones are these are one of my favorites.
on December 10, 2016
These are a great pair of budget bluetooth in-ear headphones. If you're looking for some affordable bluetooth headphones then look no further. At the cost, these headphones will get the job done for whatever it is you need to do. You can wear these to the gym, at home, or just walking around hanging out. The battery life is very dependable and the earphones are comfortable in your ear. They aren't as stable as workout bluetooth headphones would be, but for the price they're a really solid pair for wireless earphones.
on April 13, 2017
It was good at first, with decent quality and the ability to clasp them together, but after a while, the right earbud stopped working completely, so I stopped using them.

UPDATE: I received a free replacement from Aukey and they are currently working very good! Very good customer service!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2016
My largest problem with these headphones are that they tend to fall out and YES I changed the earbud size. My boyfriend has also used these multiple times, changed earbud size, and once again can't keep them in. If you turn them off after each use they last at least 4-5 gym visits.
on September 17, 2016
I bought two units, one of them worked fine for about two hours but then it is refusing to be charged ! I've tried number of cables and power supplies with no success :(
AUKEY customer service read my review and contacted me offering a replacement or refund. I find this very positive support and means that they are keen to maintain high standards in both their product and after-sales services.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2016
These are actually pretty awesome. Good build, easy pairing with my wife's iPhone and my HTC one m9 and the sound is great too. They aren't bulky and fit fine. For the price I am definitely going to get myself a set as well. I got these for my wife for when she works out and I can say... Wife + these = happy life. hahaha
on April 16, 2017