Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

on October 1, 2016
I figured they would last longer than a month. Less than a week of constant use. They still charge and connect but the right earbud is almost gone. It stays at a certain volume and it will not increase along with the other one. Like a blown out earbud. The connection is like a decent bluetooth but I've had more problems than I had with an actual over the ear bluetooth headset. This will randomly disconnect and the charge lasts 3-5 hours at best. I would not buy if I could go back I would just save for a solid pair of over the ear headphones with solid reviews. Sucks that after no real damage one of the buds is blown out after less than a month. Makes the headset not enjoyable to use at all. Would rather just play out loud on my phone than have one earbud way lower. I would have to find an adroid app to fix the imbalance and even then I know it wouldnt work just even out the other earbud so they are both "even".. S***ty I'm bummed.

-Update-
They contact me upon seeing this review and offered either an exchange or a refund. I just opted for the refund and they refunded the full amount even shipping without requiring me to send back the item or do anything. Because of that I give them 4 stars almost 5 because of their customer service. Good people.
review image
on February 16, 2017
Initially these worked fine but after less than a week, one of the buds shorts out. It works fine for a while but then if I move my head, it will short out and I can't hear the music in the one ear. The sound quality is very good - when it works in both ears.
on March 21, 2017
Great earphones love them so much going to buy 2 more
on November 30, 2016
I'm sorry, but the sound quality on these is terrible. It sounds like everything is underwater and like frequencies are clipping even though the volume isn't even close to maxed out. The bass is ... okayy I guess, but everything else is pretty irredeemable . I'll test them a bit more, but most likely I'll be returning them. I've tested around 30 or so headphones in the past couple years (everything from generic $4 earbuds to Audezes) and these are definitely the worst.

The magnetic backs are nice to have, but not enough to save the bad sound quality.
on September 14, 2016
These have amazing base and pair really fast.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2017
Since posting my initial review, I was contacted by Aukey and offered a substitute for these EP-B21 . I was sent a pair of their EP-B37 which arrived very quickly and with no hassle. These new headphones are significantly better, featuring rich, tight bass and a slimmer, lighter design. While the original headphones are fairly terrible, their great support more than makes up for it. Thank you, Aukey, I will not hesitate to purchase from you in the future.

Original Review:
When I was in high school the popular thing to do if you had a bit of extra cash was to add subwoofers to your car. Everyone who could would do this. The more speakers, the more power, the better. No mids, no treble, just bass. These cars sounded terrible, sloppy, muddy, loud bass. I'm sure you've heard similar cars driving down the street.

Those cars are an improvement over these headphones. I've bought [wired] headphones from the Dollar store that sound better. I suppose I should've expected them to sound bad, based on the frequency response posted. They were cheap, but even cheap, they're not worth it if you value sound quality at all.
on March 11, 2017
I've used these for a couple weeks now and I LOVE 'em! The headphones come with three sizes of earbud rubbers--for lack of a better word. The smallest size fit firmly, but not too much so--in my ear canal. As a telephone accessory, they are highly isolative. You hear the caller in the center of your head and your own voice, less than if you were using a monaural headset. As stereo headphones they ROCK. I like to listen to fairly driving music during workouts--and these are the only headphones I've been able to use for exercise. They stand up to sweat (no foam to soak it up--and they're easy to wipe your face around without dislodging). I like my music loud, and these pump up the volume when needed. They paired simply and without dropouts. I got them for less than 10$ from Amazon--and I should have bought two pairs.

The magnets in the earpieces are ingenious and make wearing them like a necklace when not in use a breeze. I notice that some users found them incompatible with their ear canals or style of movement--but they work perfectly for me.
on September 6, 2016
You are getting- a Bluetooth Headphones with Magnetic Clasp.
These have a Secure-fit.
They have a Built-in Microphone . These have Up to 4 hours playback or up to 112 hours standby.
Compatible with Bluetooth-equipped computers & mobile devices.
Have to say how fast these paired up! It was great! These are loud and stylish!
Up to 33 ft wireless range.
I'm really happy about how cool these are!
These have a 24 Month Product Warranty.
This was obtained at a fantastic discount, in exchange for a 100% honest review.
review image review image review image
on August 9, 2016
I'd rate these headphones as being FAIR for the relative price and the fact that they are Bluetooth. I am by no means a self pronounced audiophile but I do enjoy listening to music on a decent pair of cans.

I found these to sound like the music was played through a telephone by the way it was muffled sounding.
- Vocal clarity was LOW. You could hear what was said but it wasn't crisp with a flair of cleanliness.
- Bass was MID-LOW and was lacking that punch to get in there.
- The high notes are OK but fall flat of the expected range.

All in all, these are not the best bunch of headphones but given the price, could be useful. The fact that they are wireless does mean I don't need to fiddle around with cords so that's a plus (+). The magnetic end of the headphones is neat but I don't quite see the purpose other than they are useful for not wadding them. My Zune headphones had the same feature but never was useful. More neat to show off to friends.

I was given this product sent directly to me for free in exchange for a review.
on March 4, 2017
This is my first Amazon product review. The Aukey Bluetooth headphones that I ordered arrived to my front door earlier than expected. The item came packaged in an OEM box packaged inside of a packaged envelope. Upon unboxing, I noticed that it was missing a charging cable and storage case. I will be contacting the seller about that. Moving forward , the headphone feels like a solid product! Pairing it to my android phone was a breeze and I was listening to music within about 45 seconds to test them out. Call quality was excellent and callers did not know I was speaking on a Bluetooth handset. Button placement was excellent and very easy to use. For the price I paid I was surprised about the sound quality! The sound was very comparable to my previous Sennheiser CX300. Besides the missing items I am satisfied with this purchase so far. The rating is based on the whole transaction and not on product performance alone.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse