- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 5 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 96 hours
AUKEY Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Stereo Earbuds with Sweatproof, 5 Hours Playtime, Built-in Mic for Running, Gym, Yoga
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Bluetooth 4.1 Technology enables fast, easy pairing with your devices and balanced, clean wireless sound quality
- Manage your music directly from the EP-B22 with in-line volume controls and built-in CVC 6.0 noise canceling mic, ear-hooks provide a secure fit for active use
- Lightweight, comfortable Bluetooth earbuds offer up to 5 hours of talk time and 96 hours of standby time on a single charge
- Compatible with Bluetooth-equipped mobile phones, tablets and more
- Package Contents: AUKEY EP-B22 Bluetooth Earbuds, Micro-USB Cable, Two Pairs of Ear tips, Clip, User Manual, 24 Month Warranty Card
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Experience the latest in Bluetooth audio with A2DP, improved connection stability, faster pairing, lower latency, and more efficient power consumption from connected devices (like your phone) when wirelessly streaming audio. Wireless range is up to 33ft.
Great Sound, Comfortable Fit
With a secure lightweight fit, the EP-B22 earbuds will make you feel like there’s nothing between you and your music. Free yourself from managing your phone when adjusting volume. Perfect audio companion for running, jogging, cycling, and other activities.
CVC Mic Technology
CVC microphone noise cancelling technology isolates your voice for enhanced sound clarity and the best available Bluetooth call quality experience.
24 Month Warranty
Whether it’s your first AUKEY purchase or you're back for more, rest assured that we're in this together: All AUKEY products are backed by our 24 Month Product Warranty.
Top Customer Reviews
2-stars only because of how secure the fit is.
- Snug fit, don't fall out on runs
- Battery lasted 6+ hours on a single charge
- Comfortable for 2+ hours at a time
- Sound: not going to win any gold medals here; songs I know and love are muddy and compressed -- yes, even when compared to other bluetooth (non-wired) earbuds I use
- VERY long cord connecting the two earbuds. Nobody has this wide of a neck… Cord thumps and is audible while running, especially if there's wind
- Speaking of wind... if there IS wind, it sounds like you're in a wind tunnel! The result is having to increase the volume level, which I'm not a fan of
- Quality control…
It's not that these are terrible earphones, it's that I can't be spending $30 with the question, "I wonder when these will conk out on me," constantly lingering in the back of my mind when I wake up to go for a run.
Usually, workout earbuds last me a year. A week is a new low.
The comfort was great. The weight was minimal, but not so light as to implicate it as cheap.
Unfortunately, however; I would try listening to my music or podcasts. Even without trying to run, the audio would break up terribly. Some runs, the audio was better than others. Upon receiving a call, I tried to answer it using my headphones. The mic was just as non-existent as though they hadn't actually been included. Afterwards, I had to read the description, just to see that it was in fact supposed to be there. I got so frustrated with the headphones, that I determined never to use them again.
UPDATE: I was so dissatisfied with this purchase, that Aukey took it upon themselves to either refund the purchase, or replace it with a similar product. Because I wanted to be fair, and also to listen to my music on my runs, I accepted the replacement. They sent me their Aukey Loops Bluetooth Headphones. On my first run, the headphones already started to literally fall apart for no reason at all. Their product is inexpensive, but made incredibly cheaply. I will never purchase from Aukey again. Their customer service was beyond exceptional though.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These started acting up within 3 months of use (randomly pausing music or skipping tracks while working out), and...Read more