- Save 10% on Bluetooth Receiver when you purchase 1 or more Car Charger offered by Aukey Direct. Enter code ZIRVOIBK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Aukey Direct. Enter code LDN6BLTQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 1 AUKEY Stealth Dash Cam For every 1 AUKEY Prime Products you purchase offered by Aukey Direct. Enter code GKDVZNU2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 35% on AUKEY Graphite Wireless Charger when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Aukey Direct. Enter code AUKEYSC5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on AUKEY Car Air Vent Magnetic Cell Phone Holder (Grey) when you purchase 1 or more AUKEY Car Charger, Flush Fit Dual Port 4.8A Output offered by Aukey Direct. Enter code XTM3E8OB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on AUKEY USB C Cable 3.3ft, [3 Pack] USB 3.0 Fast Charge when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Aukey Direct. Enter code Z7LY3BM7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 10% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
AUKEY Car Charger, Flush Fit Dual Port 4.8A Output for iPhone X / 8 / 7 / Plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini, Samsung Galaxy Note8 / S8 / S8+ and More - Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Ultra Compact: Turn an unused 12V / 24V outlet in your car into 2 powerful USB charging ports that sit flush to the edge of the outlet
- Optimal Charging: Charge two devices simultaneously at full speed with 5V 2.4A of dedicated adaptive power output per USB port
- Universal Compatibility: Works with all USB-powered devices including Android & Apple smartphones & tablets
- EntireProtect: Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging
- Package Contents: AUKEY CC-S1 24W Dual-Port Car Charger, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty Card
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Ultra-compact car charger turns unused cigarette lighter outlet into 2 powerful USB charging ports.
AiPower Adaptive Charging Technology
With up to 2.4A of dedicated output, your devices will each receive the safest maximum recharge rate possible.
Compatible with all popular USB powered devices including iPhones, Android phones, Bluetooth headphones and more.
|Flush Fit Car Charger||Quick Charge 3.0 Car Charger||Dual-Port Car Charger||Quick Charge 3.0 Dual-Port Car Charger||Dual-Port Car Charger with Quick Charge 3.0||Aluminum Alloy Flush Fit Car Charger|
|Number of USB Ports||2||1||2||2||2||2|
|Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0||-||✓||-||✓||✓||-|
|AiPower Adaptive Charging Technology||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|USB Output||5V 4.8A total||3.6V–6.5V 3A, 6.5V–9V 2A, 9V–12V 1.5A||5V 4.8A total||3.6V–6.5V 3A, 6.5V–9V 2A, 9V–12V 1.5A||(Quick Charge 3.0) 3.6V–6.5V 3A, 6.5V–9V 2A, 9V–12V 1.5A, (AiPower) 5V 2.4A||5V 4.8A total|
|Dimensions||1.6" x 1" x 1"||1.6" x 1" x 1"||1.9" x 1" x 1"||2.4" x 1.3" x 1.3"||2.4'' x 1.3'' x 1.3''||1.7” x 1” x 1”|
Compact, Flush Fit
Turn an unused cigarette lighter outlet in your car into two powerful USB charging ports that sit nearly flush to the surface of the outlet.
4.8A max output across two USB ports - simultaneously charge two devices at full speed. Advanced circuitry and built in safeguards protects your devices against excessive current, overheating, and over charging.
Charge all USB powered devices from iPhones to Android phones, tablets, camera gear, Bluetooth headphones & speakers, smartwatches & more. Whatever USB powered gear you've got, we've got you covered.
45-Day Money Back & 24-Month Warranty
All AUKEY products are backed by our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty.
Note: Not compatible with Mazda, Honda Accord (2014), Honda Odyssey (2016)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: The size is wonderful, as everyone else is saying.
The power is pretty clean for a switcher. (See below)
Cons: Relatively high no-load current draw at 61 mA at 13V input. If your car battery is already bad and your 12V accessaory circuit is for some reason left on while you're away for a month, you could come back to a dead battery. Typical car battery at ~ 40 Ah / 0.061 A = ~27 days to discharge a full car battery - less for bad batteries. Simple solution is to unplug the thing when you walk away.
I tested it under only 2.7 amp load (don't have a big enough load to go to rated output!) and saw ~ 50 mV peak to peak noise at about 330 kHz, as seen in picture of a small portable scope. Power supply tech just keeps getting better. The DC voltage output is right there at 5.1 volts for mine, but crappy cables will drop voltage just due to their own resistance.
The first picture is the output voltage when plugged into my car cig receptacle with engine running at 0.9A load (3A load looked identical). Misc. other system noise is sneaking through the aukey a bit, but that is usually way worse in other chargers.
The second pic is the output voltage plugged into a car receptacle without engine running (in other words very clean stable source without alternator noise) with 0.9A load. Voltage ripple here is presumably solely from the aukey, and is reduced to ~35 mV - great!
The triangular waveform in the third picture is the voltage output when plugged into dedicated battery (simulating car with engine off) having no load at all except the minuscule scope impedance itself. Noise is still only 50 mV, awesome. Unfortunately, it looks like it's taking 61 mA from the supply.
Overall, I'm very happy. I have not tested its surge handling, but because of its tiny tiny size, I'd guess it can't protect that much from the spikes that happen with vehicle electrical systems so often.
Because of that, I would definitely suggest not having this plugged in to your devices when starting or stopping your car - probably gonna be okay if you forget to pull it out though.
As slim as it is, the car's outlet door still could not close fully, so I trimmed off the side of the charger with a utility knife to allow the door to close. Definitely worth the purchase.
Updated 2/27/2018 - Charger no longer works. I tried another car charger that I had and it does work in my cigarette lighter outlet. Product failed in less than half the warranty time. Not good.
To my surprise, it has worked flawlessly the past 12 months of use.
There are two ports on this device. When both are in use, each can charge with a current up to 2.4 Amps of current. When one is in use, it can charge with a current up to 4.8 Amps.
Throughout my 12 months of use, it has never heated up. This is surprising considering how quickly it can charge devices and how compact this device is. I can charge my phone quickly while driving to school and back.
This product is a blessing. Thank you for such a great car charger!
Most recent customer reviews
It charges your phone so quickly it's unbelievable
But the one in my photo does