- Save 15% on 1 AUKEY GPS Antenna for AUKEY Dash Cams For every 1 AUKEY Dash Cams(DR01 or DR02) you purchase offered by Aukey Direct. Enter code DASHCAM6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more AUKEY Prime Products offered by Aukey Direct. Enter code 8QVI74XY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on AUKEY Bluetooth Receiver Car Kits when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Aukey Direct. Enter code RIS66DT3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Two AUKEY Magnetic Air Vent Mounts when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Aukey Direct. Enter code 2R2J6AJQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
AUKEY Dash Cam, Dashboard Camera Recorder with Full HD 1080P, 6-Lane 170° Wide Angle Lens, 2“ LCD and Night Vision
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Clear Video Capture: The DR01 backs you up in any road incident. Sony Exmor Sensor captures super-sharp 1080p video (and optional in-car audio) with 170° field of view and also performs well for nighttime driving
- Emergency Recording & Loop Recording: Emergency Recording automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects the recordings. Loop Recording allows continuous use by writing over old, unneeded footage. Connect to the AUKEY GM-32 GPS Antenna (sold separately) to embed location & speed data for trip tracking and greater protection
- Extreme Temperature Operation: Powered by the included dual-port USB car charger and internal supercapacitor. The supercapacitor has greater heat & cold endurance and longer lifetime than standard battery technology
- Easy Mounting: Easily and securely mount to your windshield in seconds with the included suction cup or double-sided 3M pad
- Package Contents: AUKEY DR01 Dash Camera, Dual-Port USB Car Charger, USB Mini-B Power Cable (4m/4.37yd), Suction Mount, Sticker Mount, Three 3M Stickers, Six Cable Clips, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Warranty Card. Micro SD card required (not included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
170° 1080p Dash Camera
Sony Exmor IM323 Sensor captures everything in super-sharp full 1080p resolution with an expanded 170° field of view.
Emergency Recording Mode
Automatically captures unexpected driving incidents. Activated by sharp turns or sudden stops.
Easily and securely mount to your windshield or dashboard in seconds with the included suction cup or double-sided 3M pad.
|AUKEY DR01 1080p Dash Cam||AUKEY DR02 1080p Stealth Dash Cam||AUKEY GPS Antenna for DR01 and DR02||AUKEY 4K Action Cam|
|Resolution||Full HD 1080p (30fps)||Full HD 1080p (30fps)||Ultra HD 4K (25fps)|
|Screen Size||2" LCD||1.5" LCD||2" LCD|
|Lens||170° Wide-Angle||170° Wide-Angle||170° Wide-Angle|
|Recording Modes||Continuous, Motion Detection, Time-Lapse, Emergency Recording||Continuous, Motion Detection, Time-Lapse, Emergency Recording||Video, Photo, Burst, Time Lapse|
|MicroSD Card Compatibility||Class 10+||Class 10+||Class 10+ for 4K recording|
|Dimensions||2.2" x 2.2" x 1.2"||3" x 2" x 1.45"||3.9" x 1.6" x 1.6"||2.3" x 1" x 1.6"|
The AUKEY DR01 Dash Camera utilizes a Sony IMX 323 Sensor to capture high-quality 1080p footage at 30 frames per second with a 170° wide-angle lens taking in every detail. It provides effective and reliable monitoring on all your car journeys. You’ll have solid video evidence to back you up in any driving disputes or incidents—and total peace of mind whenever you’re driving. Avoid the risk of losing insurance claims and protect yourself against insurance fraud scams.
Use the 3M adhesive pad or suction mount to securely fasten the dash camera to your car windshield in seconds. Plug in the included dual-port car charger and connect the dash camera via the mini-B cable to power on and instantly start recording.
Set and Forget
Conveniently records whenever you use the car. Alternative motion detection recording method monitors even when you’ve locked up and left (requires a continuous power supply).
Convenient Memory Management
Loop Recording Mode records continuously (in segments up to ten minutes each) and writes over old footage when your micro SD card is full. Never run out of memory or mess around managing it.
All AUKEY products are backed by our 24-Month Product Warranty, reach us with your order number and our support team will be in touch within 24 hours to provide resolution.
– Micro SD card required (not included). Use a 128GB (Max) Class 10+ card formatted in dash cam for reliable performance
– 20 hours of 1080p recording with a 128GB card
– Included mini-B cable is for power only; not data transfer
Image Sensor: Sony Exmor IMX323
Screen: 2.0” LCD
Recording Resolutions: 1080p (30fps), 720p (60fps), 720p (30fps), WVGA, VGA
Operating Temperature: -30°C – 75°C / -22°F – 167°F
Dimensions: 58 x 58 x 32mm / 2.2” x 2.2” x 1.2”
Seller Warranty Description45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Warranty
Top customer reviews
Finally I bought the Aukey because it looks simple and it had the things I liked,, a suction mount( easier to guess ideal place to mount and move around),, A Sony lens, especially good for night vision, and a capacitor for leaving dashcam up all the time in heat and cold. Let me say up front, no I dont work or Aukey and I wish I could say I got this free or discounted( god how do you get hooked up with that scam program? I guess you have to know the right people) but I did not,,
What I like is REASONABLE price, not hiked up because everyone is buying it,, , its low cost enough that if someone wants it,, I wont cry because I spent a hundred or two on something that is overpriced.
I like capacitor over battery,
suction mount, which works amazing on glass, but be warned it wont grab on to the "dotty" part of windshield,, but you do get a extra mount with a adhesive pad.
I hate reading manuals, and I was able to figure this unit out in less than a half hour,, by playing with buttons,,
Aukey got back quickly via email with two questions.
It holds up to a 128 mb card with out going crazy formatting on web,, it formats in unit.. I used a 64 mb card I already owned.
The only con is its not "wedge" shaped and super stealth,, but I placed it right next to my mirror, between a hang tag and Toll Pass unit and its hidden enough for me,,
I did hot wire in, with a kit from the "A119" competitor,, the plugs in units all seem to same size anyway.. and it turns on with key,, I did not want to leave parking on,, as where I park has continuous cars going by, so whats the point
Whats nice also is you can play back if in a accident,, just have to have power to unit,,
I found the night vision to be good, of course its not like a security camera with infred but good enough if fI got into a night time incident, it would be seen,, and day time was amazing,, it does record a full 170 wide view,, and I could read plates night or day, of course if you just wanted to read plates,, then a 130 view would make them closer,, but putting the sd card in my desktop, I could see all I wanted,,
Well I never thought I would find something that worked, but so far,, this is great, and if it still works great,, I am buying a second one for rear,,
I found the the plug in cord very ample for plug in use,, and it does come with a dual cigarette holder,, , and yes it is kind of small,, I think one company makes them for every brand out there:) ..
No dumb software to down load,,
Was set on the Viofo A119 because of the positive reviews and stealth wedge shape, but ended up with the Aukey DR-01 cause Amazon happened to have it on sale with a promo code. Deal was too good to pass up.
Installation was easy aside from getting the power cable under the A pillar in my car. No way I'm having cables dangling around my interior! Finally found that working my way down with a right angle pick tool helped pull the pillar away from the windshield enough to slide the cable in.
The supplied USB charger looks to be good quality but for it wasn't making proper contact with the specific power outlet I have hardwired under my dash So I just used another one I had lying around and it works fine. Note that the supplied charger does work with other power outlets in my car.
Two simple and cheap modifications I made to improve the “stealth factor” as I intend to keep the cam permanently installed:
Replaced the grey double sided tape with black tape - blends in MUCH better
Covered the silver lettering around the lens with black Sugru. It was quite reflective and made it stand out more than I'd like.
Perhaps feedback to take into consideration for the next version!
So far so good one week into usage. It's fairly well hidden from the driver's seat so I tend to forget it's there (which is what I want). I've reviewed the footage on my TV and the video quality is very good, granted this is my first cam so I don't have another comparison point. I'm able to easily read license plates within about 15 feet, further if I'm really looking closely. I generally like having the screen turned off and I do wish it remembered that setting instead of always turning on at the next power up, but that's a minor complaint. It picks up sound just fine too - not hifi by any means but more than adequate for its intended purpose.
No complaints at this point - I wanted something small and basic that simply records wide angle video well and this fits the bill nicely. Will update after I've gotten more usage out of it and if any issues crop up (hopefully not).