- Save 15% on 1 AUKEY GPS Antenna for AUKEY Dash Cams For every 1 AUKEY Dash Cams(DR01 or DR02) you purchase offered by Aukey Direct. Enter code DASHCAM6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more AUKEY Prime Products offered by Aukey Direct. Enter code 8QVI74XY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on AUKEY Bluetooth Receiver Car Kits when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Aukey Direct. Enter code RIS66DT3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on AUKEY Action Camera when you purchase 1 or more AUKEY Dash Cam offered by Aukey Direct. Enter code VYZDHNIJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Two AUKEY Magnetic Air Vent Mounts when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Aukey Direct. Enter code 2R2J6AJQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
3-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
AUKEY Dash Cam, Dashboard Camera Recorder with Full HD 1080P, 170° Wide Angle Lens, 2“ LCD and Night Vision
|Sale:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (22%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Sony Exmor Sensor captures everything in super-sharp full 1080p resolution with an expanded 170° field of view
- Emergency Recording Mode, activated by sharp turns or sudden stops, automatically captures unexpected driving incidents. The Dash Camera can also record whenever it sees motion in front or create a time-lapse video of your trip
- For microSD compatibility, please refer to Note in the product description
- Easily and securely mount to your windshield or dashboard in seconds with the included suction cup or double-sided 3M pad, includes a dual-port car charger to power the Dash Camera and an additional USB device
- Package Contents: AUKEY DR-01 Dash Camera, USB Car Charger, Suction Mount, Sticker Mount, Two Stickers, Five Cable Clips, User Manual, 24-Month Warranty Card
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|AUKEY DR01 1080p Dash Cam||AUKEY DR02 1080p Stealth Dash Cam||AUKEY GPS Antenna for DR01 and DR02||AUKEY 4K Action Cam|
|Resolution||Full HD 1080p (30fps)||Full HD 1080p (30fps)||Ultra HD 4K (25fps)|
|Screen Size||2" LCD||1.5" LCD||2" LCD|
|Lens||170° Wide-Angle||170° Wide-Angle||170° Wide-Angle|
|Recording Modes||Continuous, Motion Detection, Time-Lapse, Emergency Recording||Continuous, Motion Detection, Time-Lapse, Emergency Recording||Video, Photo, Burst, Time Lapse|
|MicroSD Card Compatibility||Class 10+||Class 10+||Class 10+ for 4K recording|
|Size||2.2" x 2.2" x 1.2"||3" x 2" x 1.45"||3.9" x 1.6" x 1.6"||2.3" x 1" x 1.6"|
2-in-1 Driving Companion
Avoid the risk of losing insurance claims or vehicle-related lawsuits with a firsthand recording of auto collisions or other roadside incidents. This 1080p Dash Camera captures video or stills and is equipped with a motion detector and continuous loop recording. Also includes a dual-port car charger to power the camera and an additional USB device like your phone.
Use the included 3M adhesive pads or suction mount to securely fasten the Dash Camera to your car’s windshield or dashboard in seconds. Plug in the included car charger and connect the Dash Camera via the Mini USB cable to power on and instantly start capturing footage.
Connect a GPS unit (not included) to the Dash Camera to add precise location data to your recordings.
Whether it's your first AUKEY purchase or you're back for more, rest assured that we're in this together: All AUKEY products are backed by our 24-Month Product Warranty.
Image Sensor: Sony Exmor IMX323
LCD Screen: 2.0”
Wide-Angle Lens: 170°
Material: PC + ABS, 6-Layer Glass
Recording Resolution: 1080p (30fps), 720p (60fps), 720p (30fps), WVGA, VGA Gravity Sensor Sensitivity: Low / Medium / High
Recording Modes: Continuous, Motion Detection, Time-Lapse, and Emergency Recording
Micro SD Card: 128GB support (Max), Class 10 (not included)
Input: DC 5V/1A-2A via Mini USB
Size: 58 x 58 x 32mm / 2.2" x 2.2" x 1.2"
– Micro SD card required (not included). Use a 128GB (Max) Class 10+ card formatted in dash cam for reliable performance
– 20 hours of 1080p recording with a 128GB card
– Included mini-B cable is for power only; not data transfer
Top customer reviews
I have GPS working with mine. Per Aukey customer support, the link below works with the DR-01 and I can personally confirm it works and locks on to GPS very quickly. Speed and location are spot on (but despite setting mph in the menu, STILL shows km/h). Unplug your dash cam, plug in the GPS in the correct port (the other is for AV) and plug it back in. If it's plugged in and working you will see a green G in the upper right corner after it locks in (takes 30 seconds or less). You will not see anything on your display while driving but when you watch the .mov file, it will have GPS coordinates and your speed in km/h. I can also confirm that Dash Cam software Registrator Viewer works great. You owe it to yourself to download a copy (it's free) to view your dash cam footage. Works without GPS but works much better with.
PAPAGO! GPSA-US Dashcam GPS Antenna work with GoSafe 118/GoSafe 200/GoSafe 260/ GoSafe 381 Dashcam
I am happy with the dash cam *AND* Aukey's support and would recommend this but am currently looking for something better and more reliable. I had an issue with my first two units and was contacted by Aukey and sent replacements right away, hassle free. The latest one arrived, I installed the latest firmware (found on their website) but still have menu issues. Despite a firmware update JUST to fix the mph issue (when you select mph it still displays km/h on the video) it's still not resolved. It seemed to work correctly when I first updated the firmware but since then, it's reverted back to km/h even though the settings menu says it's set to mph. Doesn't affect the dash cam video and if you don't have the GPS antenna connected it is a non-issue. But there have been several menu settings that despite setting them, don't actually get selected.
In case anyone is curious, 128GB class 10 cards work fine but make sure you use a microSD card that is rated specifically for dash cams. Make sure it says it's "High Endurance".
There are only three cable clips included--this just isn't enough; five would be better. The instructions are...minimal.
The suction cup used to hold the unit to the glass is really mediocre; it tends to fall off a lot. This makes the unit less than useful for recording purposes.
Finally, make sure you don't leave the power source plugged in. My unit has a tendency to turn itself on, and then I get eight hours of the back of the house.
UPDATE: I have to say that Aukey's tech support department is outstanding. Without any prompting from me, they contacted me and addressed several of the concerns that I had, to our mutual satisfaction. Kudos to them.
I am a little disappointed that even at 1080p in order to be able to read license plates I have to be as close to the car in front of me as it would be for my own eyes to read them, but that is likely of any dash camera.
I have a 32gb Sandisk Class 10 micro-sd card that I am using and get between 6-7 hours of recording without audio at 1080p.
My camera came with an older version of the firmware. The Aukey website is not very clear about how to update the firmware. However when I contacted customer support they were able to tell me the latest firmware version (so I could see if mine was old) and provided me with the newest version to install with instructions on how to install it using the micro-sd card (they call it TF).
Old Aukey Firmware: DR01_H.V1.0.1213
New Aukey Firmware: DR01_H.V1.3.0221
I did not have any issues I was aware of with the old version, but I am glad to be running the newest version now with hopes that any issues other users reported are now fixed. I also never had an issue with the camera not starting with the car either.
Only con I have is the same as reported by Dash Cam reviewer on Youtube, which is the mount is not easily rotated if you wanted to quickly change where it was facing during an accident or something.
Overall I am happy with this affordable little dash cam, and will update my review as time goes on for those curious.
Most recent customer reviews
Here's a situation that you should think about getting one. You're driving down a street and you get t-bone by another car because that person...Read more
The dash cam works wonderful on my 2009 Toyota Sienna.Read more