|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||12.2 x 5.3 x 4.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BE-A4|
AUKEY Essential Oil Diffuser, 100ml Aromatherapy Portable Glass Ultrasonic Diffusers with Color LED Lights Changing and Waterless Auto Shut-off
|Price:||$34.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Frosted glass finish with wood grain base adds a natural aesthetic to your home or office
- Ultra silent diffuser, humidifier, bedside lamp and air purifier for all day relaxation
- Intuitive control buttons featuring 7-color LED and 2 mist modes
- Ultrasonic technology diffuses water and essential oils into cool fine mist without generating heat
- Package Contents: AUKEY BE-A4 Essential Oil Diffuser, Power Adapter, Measuring Cup, User Manual, 24 Month Warranty Card
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Discover the amazing benefits and soothing fragrances of natural aromatherapy. The BE-A4 Aroma Diffuser fills the room with fragrant aromas enabling you to relax and unwind from a day of stress. Add your favorite tea tree, eucalyptus, or peppermint essential oils to suit your mood.
Frosted glass finish with wood grain base adds a natural aesthetic to your home or office. Enjoy cool mist during the hot summer months or humidify your room to prevent dry skin during the cold winter.
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top customer reviews
1) Whisper quiet. Truly, I don't think any diffuser could be quieter. I've placed it on my nightstand while I go to sleep, and I can hear the water bubbling, but there is no annoying, faint electronic humming sound from the machine being On, which I experienced with my second diffuser (it was loud enough to give me trouble sleeping).
2) No beeps when you press the On/Off buttons, or when it turns Off automatically. Some machines (ahem, my other one) beep loudly in the middle of the night to announce that they are all done working for the night.
3) 100 ml seems to last a long time - about 6+ hours for me.
4) Powerful mist, fills 100 sqft bedroom or office nicely.
5) Beautiful, heavy frosted glass cover, and wood-look base. This is a very elegant looking diffuser, does not look cheap in any way. It also sits nice and heavy on your table, and doesn't slide around easily like a lightweight plastic one might.
6) The colored lights are very pretty through the frosted glass. Elegant even, certainly not tacky like I thought they might be. Clicking the Light mode button a second time pauses the color rotation on any color of your choice.
1) Continuous mode turns off automatically after 3 hours, even if water is not all gone. It took me a while to realize this is what was happening when I would wake up in the morning and the diffuser was off, but there was still half a tank of water left.
2) In order to use the diffuser for longer than 3 hours, or through the night, you have to set it on Intermittent Mode. The only issue with this is that the sound of the water bubbling, which is soothing white noise when constant, becomes a bit distracting if it's turning on and off every 30 seconds right next to your head when you're trying to sleep.
3) You'll probably want to use a separate pitcher or cup to fill your diffuser. This is because you'd have to unplug the machine to take it with you to the sink to fill, and because the plug is on the bottom, it's a bit tenacious to plug it back in without spilling. Not really a Con, just something to note.
I like the unit, however wish the capacity was somewhat larger so it would run longer throughout the night. Even the intermittent feature doesn't allow the unit to work a full night. I also find the glass cover somewhat hard to grasp and suspect I'll or my grandkids will drop it someday. Could be my grip but think others may experience the same concern. I guess this would be nice if guests came over for drinks and a movie or whatever. I don't use the lights as they are too bright for a nightlight.