- Save 8% each on Qualifying items offered by AUKEY Shop US when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code CDDVY7W3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on AUKEY 5-in-1 USB C Hub with Ethernet when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AUKEY Shop US. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 4UJLINYH. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
AUKEY USB C Hub 8-in-1 Type C Adapter with Ethernet Port, 4K USB C to HDMI, 2 USB 3.0 and 1 USB 2.0, 100W USB C Power Delivery Charging, SD/TF Card for MacBook Pro/Air(Thunderbolt 3), Chromebook Pixel
|With Deal:||$28.11 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$7.88 (22%)|
|Hardware Interface||MicroSD, Ethernet, HDMI, Thunderbolt|
|Number of Ports||8|
|Compatible Devices||Laptops, Card Readers|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.61 x 2.24 x 0.63 inches|
|Data Transfer Rate||5 Gigabits Per Second|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 8-In-1 USB-C hub: turn a single USB-C port into six ports and two card slots for data transfer, Display expansion, internet connection, and charging
- Ultra HD Video: HDMI port outputs resolutions up to 4K@30Hz to a connected display
- Convenient Charging: The 100W USB Power Delivery port keeps your 15-inch MacBook Pro with Thunderbolt 3 or other compatible laptop fully charged (using your device’s original power adapter) while you’re using all the other functions of the hub
- Fast Data Transfer & Network Connection: Two USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) and one USB 2.0 ports and SD & microSD card slots all support data transfer rates up to 5Gbps. Gigabit Ethernet port supports 10/100/1000Mbps network speeds
- Package Contents: AUKEY CB-C71 Link PD Pro USB-C Hub, Carrying Pouch, User Manual
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Unlock the Potential of USB-C
The hub supports DP Alt Mode video output, DisplayLink and Power Delivery base on the new Type-C USB 3.1 Gen 2 standard, thus it is not compatible with the older Type-A USB 3.0 / 2.0 interface. Please confirm that your USB-C device supports "Display Port Alternate Mode" video output and USB Power Delivery before buying this product.
AUKEY 8-In-1 USB-C Hub
This multi-port USB-C hub offers convenient access to multiple devices on your USB-C laptop, tablet or phone. Keep your laptop charging while still providing power to each external device attached.
Extensive compatibility meets every need of almost all USB C devices. A compact hub for your new USB-C device to increase work efficiency and make life easier.
- 3 USB Ports
- HDMI Port
- SD Card Slot
- MicroSD Card Slot
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- 100W PD Pass-Through Charging Port
Connect six devices and two kinds of memory cards to your new USB-C laptop in an instant.
SuperSpeed Data Transfer
USB 3.1 Gen 1 port enables faster data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps.
Stream 4K UHD videos to an HDTV, monitor, or projector.
Gigabit Ethernet Connectivity
Get a high-speed network connection on your USB-C device.
USB-C Pass-Through Charging
The USB-C port powers a compatible laptop with 100W Power Delivery.
Comes with a pouch to protect when stored or taken on-the-go.
- For 100W pass-through charging, your computer that supports 100w charging,a 100W PD charger and a 5A E-Marker USB-C to C cable are required. Please be aware that the host device will not receive exactly 100W, as the hub itself uses about 8W.
- As the electricity increases, the charging power will decrease. It is recommended to test when the computer's electricity is less than 30%.
- To use the HD output port, the host USB-C port from your device must support Display Port Alt Mode.
- Please connect a power adapter to the hub when using high-power devices.
- For compatible models, please refer to the PDF file in the Technical Specification.
- The hub supports DP Alt Mode video output, DisplayLink and Power Delivery base on the new Type-C USB 3.1 Gen 2 standard, thus it is not compatible with the older Type-A USB 3.0 / 2.0 interface. Please confirm that your USB-C device supports "Display Port Alternate Mode" video output and USB Power Delivery before buying this product.
|12 in 1 usb c hub||10 in 1 usb c hub||7 in 1 usb c hub||4 in 1 usb c hub||8 in 1 usb c hub|
|USB 2.0 Port||2||2||1|
|USB 3.0 Port||2||2||3||4||2|
|PD Charging Port||100W(use 100W PD charger)||100W(use 100W PD charger)||100W(use 100W PD charger)||100W(use 100W PD charger)|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The black matt surface of the hub looks elegant and clean on my desk. Feels smooth and no fingerprint left behind.
2. Scratch proof
It's made of really hard material and not a single scratch after several days use. Still looks like a brand new one.
3. Hidden ethernet port
Unlike other hubs with an open ethernet port, this one hides the port perfectly. You can hardly see it's plugged in.
4. Carry pouch
This carry pouch they provided for free is not a random cheap one. It fits perfectly to the hub and is well stitched. Never feel awkward taking it around (You know how badly designed and material other sellers may use)
Besides all these, they also provide a book of instructions. You can tell they spent time on writing it. Very detailed introduction. You can't find fault with such a beautiful artwork.
The usb hub charges a lot faster than I thought and distributes it evenly among different devices. Once you plug this into your laptop, you can connect up to three other devices using the hub’s usb, another via hdmi for screens. In addition, there’s an Ethernet port for hotels that have extremely slow WiFi (we all know which brands of hotels those are eh), and two for SD cards.
I will mainly be using these to charge my laptop at the same time with my phone, tablet, GoPro, and backup batteries. When you’re traveling in countries like Europe, some hotels have limited outlets. And if you’re staying at hostels, you might just have one that is available. Having this will allow you to charge everything overnight at once so that you’ll have all the juice needed for the next day. Especially if you’re doing cross country backpacking or business trips that limits your down time to do these things.
For this hub, it meets all I need. It has PD USB-C port which can provide power, 3 USB, SD, TF and Ethernet and HDMI port. It’s inconvenient traveling abroad or in a country when there is not WIFI access even in the hotel. The USB-C to hdmi adapter is really expensive from Apple which is not even multi functional. With this hub it can meets all I need and save money. The speed of transferring data Of SD or usb devices and charging speed are really good. It is also good for photographers who need transfer pictures a lot
It so far works well with the shuttle 3.0 at the same time as handling high speed internet vis Cat 6 connection.
But so far it doesn’t like transferring footage. Often it doesn’t find the camera; when it does it drops the signal midstream and I get a message that the drive was incorrectly disconnected.
As a work around I’m using my old Anket USB powered hub, plugging that into the Aukey hub and plugging that into my MacBook Pro.
I only have 1 camera plugged in at a time and no additional drives. And I have the USB-C power cable plugged into an Apple power brick.
Let me know if I’m missing anything. Otherwise the USB 3 ports seem under powered for this type of connection.
Top reviews from other countries
My only complaint, and why I gave it four stars, setup was a bit of a hassle. I got the dreaded "USB device not recognized" issue and it took me some time to figure out the issue. Not all people should run into this issue but some will have this issue. Don't go looking for a firmware upgrade and just google the issue for multiple troubleshooting steps that should work.
Despite the issue, at $50 I do highly recommend this device for anyone with a USB-C port especially a new laptop. Furthermore, I contacted customer support and they got back to me within less than 24 hours, which is a great turnaround. I will update this post in the future if there are any worthwhile developments to report.
After getting a different product in and facing a similar challenge, I discovered the issue actually lies in my system being unable to output USB-C to HDMI properly as Alt-mode was not enabled on the USB-C port of my PC (Alienware 17 R5)... that being said, I discovered a USB-C on the back of my PC which was labelled with a lightning-bolt, and this port did in fact work [derp], as opposed to my side-port (labelled "SS USB") which seemed to be only enabled for data communication - as onlythe Ethernet and USB3.0 worked in this port.
Rating boosted to 5-star as everything DID in fact work well, and I'm much more confident it is not the adapters fault as I did get it to function flawlessly in the end. Service was phenomenal and very supportive and responsive and I'd gladly support Aukey products again after this experience! (now that I know what I'm looking for and how ti all works)
Product arrived with everything "seeming "functional... except the HDMI, which doesn't detect at all.
Sent email in to support, no response for 3 weeks now.
Tried to hunt down firmware online, but no luck to find my solution as website doesn't even mention the unit code "CB-C71", thought it does mention a CB-C72 which I attempted to clarify, but haven't yet as no response from support.
Not impressed. Likely returning momentarily as HDMI hookup was one of the prime reasons I wanted the adapter.
Those interested, ensure you connect all cables (power delivery (USB-C), ethernet, hdmi to external display, wired keyboard/mouse*) to the hub first then connect your Samsung Dex compatible device.
*If you have a BT keyboard/mouse then simply ensure the power delivery (USB-C), ethernet and hdmi cables are connected first then connect your device:)