AUKEY USB Ethernet Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Port and 3 USB 3.0 Ports for Data Transfer, Aluminum Network Adapter for PCs, Laptops and More
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Data transfer up to 5Gbps with three USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- One RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port – Achieve network speeds up to 1000Mbps.
- Compatible with computers, hard drives, cell phones, cameras, keyboards, mice and more
- Compact, portable design ideal for travel, commutes, or expanding your connectivity at the office
- Package Contents: AUKEY CB-H32 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Port, Driver CD, User Manual, 24 Month Warranty Card
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item AUKEY USB Ethernet Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Port and 3 USB 3.0 Ports for Data Transfer, Aluminum Network Adapter for PCs, Laptops and More
Anker 3-Port USB 3.0 Portable Data Hub with 1 Gbps Ethernet Port Network Adapter for Macbook, Mac Pro / mini, iMac, XPS, Surface Pro, Notebooks, Desktop PCs, USB Flash Drives, Mobile HDD, and More
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Aukey Direct||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||Aukey Direct||Aukey Direct||Cable Matters|
|Item Dimensions||1.57 x 3.74 x 1.38 in||1.18 x 3.78 x 0.83 in||1.18 x 3.7 x 0.91 in||1.57 x 3.86 x 0.94 in||1.42 x 4.72 x 1.57 in||3.25 x 6 x 1 in|
|Item Weight||3.7 ounces||2.24 ounces||2.88 ounces||2.12 ounces||5.11 ounces||4 ounces|
|Number of Ports||4||3||3||3||3||3|
Devices Expansion & Faster Connection
Connect three more devices to one USB port on your laptop or desktop computer. The Gigabit Ethernet port can replace failed Ethernet ports on old computers or provide a wired internet connection for newer laptops that are not equipped with an Ethernet port.
1. This hub is not a stand- alone charger. Due to its combined current of 5V 900mA, please do not connect it to high power-consuming devices or high-output devices. It is also not compatible with iPads or any other devices which have irregular charging requirements.
2. Some USB 3.0 devices (such as Apple SuperDrive and some WD hard drives) require direct connection to host ports.
3. 2.4 GHz wireless devices may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.
4. For Win2000/XP/7/8/8.1, when using the ethernet port, please set up the driver in the offered disk for better using. Mac OS or Win10 or above does not need to install a driver.
24 Month Warranty
Whether it's your first AUKEY purchase or you're back for more, rest assured that we're in this together: All AUKEY products are backed by our 24 Month Product Warranty.
Top customer reviews
One major problem I ran into is when I plug in a Logitech receiver for my wireless mouse, the cursor starts skipping and freezing up randomly. This happens even when I unplug the ethernet cable and have no other devices using the other USB ports. I know it's not the receiver since the receiver alone works fine when I connect it directly to the laptop's USB port and even through a different brand USB hub (that doesn't have the ethernet) on the same port! Maybe my expectations are too high, but it seems like this should be able to handle a wireless mouse. Even though I like the design, I probably would try a different brand if I had to get another one, but I'll probably keep this one anyways.
Update: I've decided to give a +1 star to the original review mainly because the support from them has been very good. The engineer is even testing my exact mouse model with the usb hub to troubleshoot the issue!
It's really as simple as plug in and start enjoying full speed 1 Gbit Ethernet. This is on Max OS X 10.11 (El Capitan).
I also really enjoy that the indicator light is a very dim green. Finally a company that understands you don't need to be blinded to know a gadget it working.
Setup was easy on my MBA. No special software required. I just plugged it in and it worked. It's great being able to plug into the network while I'm at my desk.
This is much less expensive than a docking station and just as functional. The best docking stations are those that are designed to work with one specific model of laptop, so you may need to replace them if you get a different laptop or tablet. Docking stations that don't require several plugs to connect are likely to become more difficult to connect as they age. The Aukey USB Ethernet Hub does everything that my generic docking station does, but takes up less space, is easier to connect, and is easier to transport.