|Item Weight||3.98 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.1 x 2.9 x 1.8 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Consider these available items
AUKEY Dash Cam Hardwire Kit with Motion Detection Sensor, Dashboard Camera Hardwire Kit for DR01, DR02, DR03, DRA1, DRA5, DRS2 & DR02 D and More Dashcams with Mini USB Port
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.1 x 2.9 x 1.8 inches|
About this item
- 【Dash Cam Upgrade】: Maintain automatic monitoring of your vehicle when it’s parked and the ignition is off. Don’t leave your car unprotected
- 【360° Protection】: The inline sensor detects motion within 2–3m / 6.56–9.84ft in all directions. It instantly triggers the dash camera to capture any activity, and the dash camera automatically stops recording and stands by after 2–3 minutes if no further motion is detected
- 【Simple Setup】: No electrical wiring or tools needed to install this kit. Plugs into the OBD-II DLC port under the dash (in all cars sold within the U.S. since 1996)
- 【Parking Mode Compatibility】: Works with AUKEY DR01, DR02, DR02 D, DR02 J, DRA1 and many other mini-B dash cameras with parking mode (motion detection recording)
- 【Package Contents】: AUKEY PM-YY Dashboard Camera Hardwire Kit, User Manual
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Dash Cam Companion
Investing in a dash camera is a smart choice for personal protection and insurance purposes, but most dash cameras power off when the car ignition is switched off, leaving your car unprotected. The AUKEY PM-YY Dashboard Camera Hardwire Kit maintains power supply to your dash camera, solving this problem.
Constant Car Protection
The PM-YY connects your dash camera to your car’s battery so the camera can receive power and record any activity after the ignition is turned off. To minimize battery draw in parking mode (motion detection recording), the inline motion detection sensor only activates the camera if motion is detected (within 2–3m / 6.56–9.84ft), and the camera enters standby again after 2–3 minutes if no further motion is detected. The hardwire kit’s 11.6V cutoff also prevents excessive discharge.
Simply plug the connectors of this cable into the OBD-II DLC port of your car’s fuse box and the mini-B port on your camera. Use the 3M adhesive pad to fasten the motion detection sensor to your car’s windshield in seconds. No fuss with fuses or wiring.
Discreet Cable Management
The 10-foot hardwiring cable fits neatly and almost unnoticed in your car, elevating your dash camera to the next level with greater integration and functionality. Also, with a car charger port freed up, you have more ports to charge your devices. This hardwire kit is a small but powerful dash camera accessory for your AUKEY DR01, DR02, DR02 D, DR02 J, and many other dash cameras with mini-B power input port and parking mode.
45-Day Money Back & 24-Month Warranty
All AUKEY products are backed by our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty.