- Save 10% on AUKEY Gaming Mouse Pad XXXL (47.2” x 23.6” x 0.12”) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AUKEY Direct. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code USBTKA89. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on AUKEY RGB Gaming Mouse Pad when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AUKEY Direct. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code NYNDDLX8. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AUKEY Direct. Enter code 2LEKYBA4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
AUKEY Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Customizable RGB Backlight & Tactile Blue Switches, 108-Key Anti-Ghosting Wired Keyboard 18 Lighting Effects & 12 Multimedia Keys for PC and Laptop - Pink
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
15% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- RGB Backlight: Choose from 8 color options and 18 preset lighting effects or customize your own effect. If you need the gaming software, please contact our seller support
- AUKEY Blue Switches: Characterized by precise tactile feedback & satisfying travel with an audible “click” sound
- Full N-Key Rollover: 108-key rollover with anti-ghosting means this keyboard will never miss a single key-press or confuse your commands in any use case scenario
- Pink Design: Complete your desktop setup with this pink mechanical keyboard—designed for a real pinkaholic
- Package Contents: AUKEY KM-G15 RGB Mechanical Keyboard, User Manual, Keycap Puller
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
18 lighting effects
Customize your keyboard with 18 preset effects and adjust a variety of other settings.
Software keys customization
To fully configure & customize keyboard operation, download and install the gaming software. If you need the gaming software, please contact our seller support.
Note that this software is for Windows operating systems only and doesn’t work on Mac OS.
16.8 million colors
Apart from the presets color, you can also select every color you can think of from our palette in the gaming software.
- Press "FN + Ins", "FN + Home", "FN + PgUp" to switch the lighting effect
- Press "FN + Del", "FN + End", "FN + PgDn" to switch the lighting effect
- Press "FN + Righ Key" to choose from the 8 color settings (not for every effect)
- Press "FN + Left Key" to change the direction of the light effect (not for every effect)
- Press "FN + Up Key" or "FN + Down Key" to increase or decrease the brightness
AUKEY Blue Switches
Responsive and quick. Feel the difference and hear the click.
Full N-Key Rollover
Performance without limits for fast typists.
For PC and Laptop
Works perfectly with any type of computer.
Number of Keys: 108
Keycap Material: ABS
Key Switch Type: AUKEY Blue
Total Travel: 4mm
Pre-Travel: 2.20mm ±0.6mm
Actuation Force: 60cN ±10cN
Key Switch Lifespan: 50 million keystrokes
Input: DC 5V 260mA
Interface: USB 2.0
Cable Length: 1.8m / 5.9ft
Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS, Linux
Dimensions: 448 x 144 x 41mm / 17.63” x 5.66” x 1.61”
Weight: 1.25kg / 2.75lb
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Moving on to the actual switches, obviously, there are certain corners that have to be cut in order to bring down the price tag, I am happy to say that the switches, all things considered, are quite good. The tolerances aren't quite as tight as what one would expect from a more well-known switch manufacturer such as Cherry or Gateron and it shows. In particular, I noticed that the switch under my L key was a bit loose. This is not necessarily detrimental to the overall quality of the experience of typing on the board but it speaks to the build quality of the keyboard. Regardless, the typing experience will certainly be superior to any membrane keyboard that you might use.
Software is also a bit of a mixed bag for this item. It is absurdly difficult to find online as it is not under the downloads page on Aukey's website and the only way that I was able to find it was on the Aukey Forum where one user had posted the link to the driver. Once I was able to find it and get it up and running it worked well but be wary of the fact that it is not super easy to find, at first.
Finally, this brings me to the main reason that most people would buy this item, the aesthetics. The RGB is quite good and the individual addressability of each key is a big plus especially when paired with the software. And of course, it is pink. If you feel the need to have a pink keyboard in your life, as I did, then you can't go wrong choosing this item. And if you clicked on this item already then you probably have that need as well so just go ahead and buy it already.
Top reviews from other countries
The keyboard has an amazing pink color, and the plastic is of a really high quality. The lights look beautiful and are so bright and offer so much customization. I have to say that they did a really great job with manufacturing the keyboard, and it is worth it for the price. The company did a great job with making this keyboard. The keys feel amazing and the keys have such a satisfying click.
These blue switches feel very similar to chicklet and sound so amazing. This keyboard is comparable to a more expensive keyboard, but for 1/4 of the price. I think that it is much better than any competitor. Props to them for programming so many light customizations.
The color matches with my room color combination and it looks so stylish on my desk. The build quality is awesome. It feels so premium keyboard in this price range. Its a RBG keyboard so it looks so cool when I type as light flashes out of cool looking keyboard.
The keyboard key feedback is very delicate and accurate. Clicky sound from this keyboard is soooo amazing and its one of the reason I love mechanical keyboard. Overall I am really happy with this keyboard and would highly recommend it.