4-Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
AUKEY Mechanical Keyboard, TKL Gaming Keyboard with Blue Switches, 87-Key 100% Anti-Ghosting with Metal Panel and Water Resistant Design for PC and Laptop, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Minimalist Style: This compact ‘tenkeyless’ (no number pad) mechanical keyboard provides an efficient and satisfying typing experience in the office or home. The matte black casing is clean, desirable, and space-saving, making it a great match for laptop or desktop computers
- Outemu Blue Switches: The individual, clicky blue switches deliver accurate, responsive key commands for fast typing. They have an incredible 50-million-keystroke lifespan, proven in testing
- Full N-Key Rollover: 87-key rollover with anti-ghosting means this keyboard will never miss a single key-press or confuse your commands in any use case scenario
- Durable & Water-Resistant: The double-shot-molded ABS keycaps and brushed metal panel are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. Protection against accidental spills provides extra peace of mind
- Package Contents: AUKEY KM-G9 87-Key Mechanical Keyboard, Keycap puller, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty Card
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Designed for Work and Productivity
It’s time to switch to a mechanical keyboard for office work and typing. The AUKEY KM-G9 features Outemu Blue switches, which have a clear tactile and audible response at the moment of activation. This makes bottoming out keys unnecessary and speeds up typing, compared to typical membrane and rubber-dome keyboards. The precise tactile feedback and distinct audible ‘click’ sound combine for a whole new level of typing efficiency and satisfaction.
Simple & Sophisticated
The KM-G9 is perfect for those who love simple and clean design. First-time mechanical keyboard users will find it a comfortable switch but refreshing change of pace. Its matte black, modern, refined design complements office spaces and home computer setups alike.
Easy-Access Function Keys
Instant media player control, new internet window opening, Windows key lock, and full 87-key lock/unlock without minimizing your current window or reaching for your mouse. Just use the handy function keys. Keep your focus and full control.
Outemu Blue Switches
Responsive and quick. Feel the difference and hear the click.
Compact structure with strong steel top panel for stability and durability.
Full N-Key Rollover
Register each and every keystroke. Performance without limits for fast typists.
Spilt water is no longer a spoiler, providing extra peace of mind.
Legends perfectly integrated into the keys so they never wear out.
Easy Media Controls
Use the function keys to easily and quickly control media.
Showing 1-7 of 174 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Okay so you asked for it. This keyboard has the Outemu Blue keys. Those are the loudest types. I was expecting something as loud as the Cherry MX blues, but what I got was louder! If you want something as loud as possible , look no further. These will out loud any Cherry MX or Gateron Blues any day.
So look forward to your coworkers complaining about your productivity. Look forward to no longer paying attention to your wife's TV show as you clicky clackity clack clack your way to auditory oblivion.
Truthfully, this keyboard would be awesome if I had my own office. The noise is VERY satisfying.
- Keyboard is HEAVY. I like that.
- Keyboard is responsive, nicely so.
- Keyboard "bezels" (for lack of a better term) are virtually non-existent.
- Not backlit, and if it's not backlit, the double shot lettering should be in a more distinct color (instead of clear, white)
- Key surfaces are way too wide and can make it a little difficult to tell the edges between keys.
The cons are personal preference, but I find that they matter... at least for me. Without a border on the keyboard, I find it a little more difficult to auto-orient myself to keys without looking... I'll probably learn to get around that, but a little border, quarter inch, wouldn't have hurt. I knew about the backlighting going in, but I didn't expect that they'd use the same see-through plastic for the letters on the keycaps as they do on their backlit models. This makes the keyboard characters seem dim. These should've been white, not clear. And finally, more personal preference: I feel like the keycaps aren't tapered enough and so it's a little more difficult to find the edges of the keys. For me, it feels like it makes it more difficult for me to orient myself while on the keys, but I suppose I'll grow used to this new size.
Overall this is a fantastic keyboard for the money. I love that it's heavy. I feel like I could defend myself adequately in a ninja fight with this thing. Until the tenkeyless red switch keyboard I like comes down in price, it'll work quite well for the projects I have to work on.
My only qualm is that I am a heavy user, and standard format keyboards tweak my wrists. I use an ergo keyboard for work, and bought this to test as a mechanical for work use.
I love having a mechanical for work (work from home). I'll be investing a bit more in a mechanical ergo keyboard when I can afford it ... because those aren't cheap.
The only qualm I have is more of a wish or preference: the lighting is six different colored horizontal stripes. Perhaps the "candy color" striping is great for some, but I would definitely prefer one solid color or, better yet, the option to switch between 1 bright color and 1 muted color, for different lighting conditions. BUT, that is a very minor concern overall.
You really cannot beat the bang for the buck here. Very solid and well made and priced at a few dollars in a market niche that starts well over 100 dollars.
I do have to question quality control though.. I bought two of these, the first was good,, but the second had an issue with one of the letters, I think it was U.. After about a week of use, it would often skip while I was tying, which makes the keyboard just about worthless.. It was such a good deal that I sent it back and got another.. This third one has been fine.. I didn't see other reviewers complaining about this issue, so that one must have just been a dud..