- Save 10% on AUKEY 104 Vintage Typewriter-Style Keyboard Keycap Set when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Aukey Direct. Enter code 2XV2BJCP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on AUKEY Gaming Mouse when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Aukey Direct. Enter code CZCG4VWZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7 or by phone. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
AUKEY Mechanical Keyboard LED Backlit Gaming Keyboard with Blue Switches, 87-Key Metal Plate Anti-ghosting for PC and Laptop Gamers
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LED-backlit 87-key ‘tenkeyless’ (no number pad) anti-ghosting mechanical keyboard for faster typing and a more immersive gaming experience
- Utilizes Outemu blue switches with satisfying travel and an audible “click” sound
- The individual switches deliver accurate, responsive key commands in any use case scenario
- Features 6-color backlighting (each row has a different specific color) with 9 preset backlight effects and 2 slots for assignable backlight settings. Choose from the varied selection of presets or create your own settings to match your computer setup
- Package Contents: AUKEY KM-G7 LED-Backlit 87-Key Mechanical Keyboard, Keycap Puller, User Manual, 24-Month Warranty Card
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
87 Blue Switches
The AUKEY KM-G7 mechanical keyboard is accessible for new mechanical keyboard users, enabling faster typing and better gaming performance for office workers, gamers, and more. The blue switches are characterized by satisfying key travel and ultra-fast responsiveness with a tactile feeling and audible click on activation. Compact 87-key layout complements your computer setup and saves desk space.
Vibrant 6-Color Backlighting
The KM-G7 is an eye-catching 6-color keyboard (color is pre-defined by row). Enhance your computer setup with 9 dynamic lighting effects such as Breathing, Wave, and Color Cycling modes.
Custom Game Modes
8 backlight game presets highlight keys for a range of games and game types: FPS, CF, COD, RTS, LOL (two versions), car racing, and NBA games. Create and save 2 additional backlight settings. Or leave one setting save slot unused so you can easily switch to a non-backlit mode (turning brightness right down also turns off the backlight).
Instant media player control, keys and Windows key lock/unlock, backlight effects & game presets selection, backlight brightness control, and access to other useful features & tools. Just use the handy function keys and quick commands.
Number of Keys: 87
Keyboard Layout: ANSI
Keycap Material: ABS
Key Switch Type: Outemu Blue
Actuation Force: 50cN ±10cN
Input: DC 5V 200mA
Backlighting Color: 6-color preset
Keyboard Materials: Steel, ABS
Operating System Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X
Cable Length: 1.5m / 4.92'
Dimensions: 353 x 135 x 37mm / 13.9” x 5.31” x 1.46”
Weight: 945g / 2.08lb
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I mistakenly added my one qualm to review of the non backlit keyboard above. This model is the backlit one. I only wish the lighting was one solid color. Preferably switchable between low and high lighting preferences. BUT that being said, this is a wonderful value and really great quality.
Additionally it's a smaller form factor. Takes up a bare minimum of desk real estate and allows quicker movement between keyboard & mouse.
1. Font on the key caps. This may be personal but the font choice is not the best. It would look much better with a more simple font
2. The indicator for caps lock is at the top, above the F12 key. Realistically, this means it's behind the key when it's on your table and you'll never see it. It's hard to tell at a quick glance if your caps lock is on. Advice: move the led indicators above the arrow keys instead.
UPDATE: Aukey customer service is professional. They sent me a replacement without any hassle.
I purchased the Aukey Mechanical keyboard because I was seeking a keyboard to use at home and had some click to it. The value of this keyboard is amazing, the keyscaps feel very similar to my Logitech G610, although I am not the biggest fan of Aukey's typeface. The clickyness of the keys is very loud and satisfying, for example I would not recommend this keyboard for a quiet office setting. But if you want a satisfying typing experience, look nowhere else.
For the technical specs, this keyboard does come with outemnu blue switches and they work wonderfully. I have not personally used Cherry or Gateron blue switches, but I can vouch that they feel more satisfying than the Cherry browns that I have on my Logitech. The lighting on the keyboard is impressive and there are multiple different settings, like wave, etc. I am not the biggest fan of the color choice, so I keep it off mostly - but the breakdown is (from top to bottom) Blue/Purple/Green/Orange/Pink/Red. The build quality is also surprisingly solid - the baseplate is metal surrounded by a plastic shell. It even has some feet on it that can adjust the angle of typing.
For people that like to play around with keycaps and such, they are removeable and this keyboard comes with a keycap puller.
Overall, this keyboard has an extreme value to it. I would say that it is comparable to my Logitech G610, which is almost four times the cost of the Aukey Mechanical keyboard. Posted below is a picture of both of my keyboards for maybe a comparison.
Update 2: one of the keys , “a”, is repeating. Quite unpleasant, but manageable. I guess I’m a heavy user, broke two of these after 6-7months
Two keys stopped functioning after 4 months of minimal use. Can't go through warranty bc I can't find the warranty card and there's not product ID on the product itself.
This has been my main keyboard at work for almost 8 moths at work and I have zero issues with it.