AUKEY Mechanical Keyboard with Blue Switches, Rainbow LED-Backlit 87-Key Gaming Keyboard with Preset Lighting Effects for PC and Laptop Gamers
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LED-backlit 87-key ‘tenkeyless’ (no number pad) anti-ghosting mechanical keyboard for faster typing and a more immersive gaming experience
- Utilizes Outemu blue switches with satisfying travel and an audible “click” sound
- The individual switches deliver accurate, responsive key commands in any use case scenario
- Features 6-color backlighting (each row has a different specific color) with 9 preset backlight effects and 2 slots for assignable backlight settings. Choose from the varied selection of presets or create your own settings to match your computer setup
- Package Contents: AUKEY KM-G7 LED-Backlit 87-Key Mechanical Keyboard, Keycap Puller, User Manual, 24-Month Warranty Card
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
87 Blue Switches
The AUKEY KM-G7 mechanical keyboard is accessible for new mechanical keyboard users, enabling faster typing and better gaming performance for office workers, gamers, and more. The blue switches are characterized by satisfying key travel and ultra-fast responsiveness with a tactile feeling and audible click on activation. Compact 87-key layout complements your computer setup and saves desk space.
Vibrant 6-Color Backlighting
The KM-G7 is an eye-catching 6-color keyboard (color is pre-defined by row). Enhance your computer setup with 9 dynamic lighting effects such as Breathing, Wave, and Color Cycling modes.
Custom Game Modes
8 backlight game presets highlight keys for a range of games and game types: FPS, CF, COD, RTS, LOL (two versions), car racing, and NBA games. Create and save 2 additional backlight settings. Or leave one setting save slot unused so you can easily switch to a non-backlit mode (turning brightness right down also turns off the backlight).
Instant media player control, keys and Windows key lock/unlock, backlight effects & game presets selection, backlight brightness control, and access to other useful features & tools. Just use the handy function keys and quick commands.
Number of Keys: 87
Keyboard Layout: ANSI
Keycap Material: ABS
Key Switch Type: Outemu Blue
Actuation Force: 50cN ±10cN
Input: DC 5V 200mA
Backlighting Color: 6-color preset
Keyboard Materials: Steel, ABS
Operating System Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X
Cable Length: 1.5m / 4.92'
Dimensions: 353 x 135 x 37mm / 13.9” x 5.31” x 1.46”
Weight: 945g / 2.08lb
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Font on the key caps. This may be personal but the font choice is not the best. It would look much better with a more simple font
2. The indicator for caps lock is at the top, above the F12 key. Realistically, this means it's behind the key when it's on your table and you'll never see it. It's hard to tell at a quick glance if your caps lock is on. Advice: move the led indicators above the arrow keys instead.
-The LED lighting is phenomenal and has brightness as well as a breathing setting which is awesome.
-The frame is a solid construction made of brushed aluminum that is very sturdy.
-The keys are slightly raised from the surface of the frame giving them an almost floating appearance.
-The switches used on the keyboard are a great balance of tactile response and a sound that is very pleasing to a mechanical keyboard lovers ears.
If you are looking for an affordable keyboard with a great look and feel I highly recommend this keyboard.
Two keys stopped functioning after 4 months of minimal use. Can't go through warranty bc I can't find the warranty card and there's not product ID on the product itself.
Most recent customer reviews
Keep in mind RGB doesn't mean programmable RGB like you might find on a Logtiech, Razer,...Read more