3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
AUKEY FHD Webcam, 1080p Live Streaming Camera with Stereo Microphone, Desktop or Laptop USB Webcam for Widescreen Video Calling and Recording
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (17%)|
$10.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Optical Sensor Size||2MP|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Full HD Video: High-definition 1080p 2-megapixel webcam with 1/2.9” CMOS image sensor and built-in stereo microphones. Delivers sharp, smooth video for Skype chats and YouTube recordings
- Live Streaming & Recording: Excellent video quality with 1080p streaming and recording at 30fps. Good performance even in dimly lit rooms. Fixed focus keeps things in focus up to five meters away. Stream and capture clearer and more detailed video, also with stereo sound
- Fast Installation: Conveniently clip this camera onto flat-screen computer monitors and laptop computer screens or stand it on desks and other flat surfaces
- Easy Use: No drivers or software to install; just plug this webcam into your device’s USB port. Compatible with Windows XP, Mac OS 10.6, and Android 5.0 or above
- Package Contents: AUKEY PC-LM1E 1080p Webcam, User Manual
There is a newer model of this item:
Buy this product as Renewed and save $3.85 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Easy Screen Mounting
Fits most flat-screen computer monitors and laptop screens.
Alternative Desktop Setup
Simply stand the webcam on your desk.
Angle the two clip/stand hinges for the most stable position, with the webcam tilted up or down for the best view.
Compare with similar items
Konnek Stein Webcam with Microphone, HD 1080P Webcam USB 2.0 Computer Camera, 110 Degrees Wide-Angle for Laptop, Desktop, Conferencing, Video Chatting, Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP and Mac OSX
1080P Webcam for PC Laptop Desktop, 360-Degree Rotation Streaming Webcam with Microphone, Computer Video Camera Webcam Compatible for Video Calling Recording Conferencing
Webcam 1080P 60fps with Microphone for Streaming, Vitade 682H Pro HD USB Computer Web Camera Video Cam for Gaming Conferencing Mac Windows Desktop PC Laptop
|Sold By||AUKEY Innovate US||Amazon.com||Walfront||VonHome|
|Hardware Platform||PC, laptop, Mac||PC, laptop||PC, smart tv, laptop, Mac||PC, Mac|
|Item Dimensions||4.09 x 1.18 x 1.97 inches||2.69 x 2.45 x 4.93 inches||—||2.70 x 1.50 x 3.50 inches|
|Item Weight||3.00 ounces||—||7.76 ounces||5.70 ounces|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I set this up for my employer on top of a 65" LED TV with a mini PC for use in a Zoom & Teams Conference Room. The room has hard, dark, wood paneled walls that cause a terrible echo and require noise cancelling for the microphones.
It not only excelled in the low-light setting with a very clear picture, but also far out-performed a laptop with built in stereo microphones! Though it would be a little too wide in my messy home office, the wide angle made it great for capturing all of the tables and attendees in the room.
This is a great improvement over a laptop webcam, and even some camera models that are just a couple years old.
Packaging was simple, and easy to install within seconds. My computer (Windows 10) was able to recognize it quickly, and now able to use another computer at the office for virtual meetings!
There are a few things that I do not like about the device, however, I feel that this is greatly offset by the price of the camera. First things first, the camera itself is decent, it is not a great camera by any stretch of the imagination. Secondly, there is no ability to control the zoom factor (at least not in Mac OS). These two items are actually the only things that I dislike about the device.
* Easy setup (plug and play)
* Works on Macbooks (including 2016+ models)
* Microphone is of great quality
* Camera, while decent, could produce a better image
* Unable to change the zooming factor of the camera
This is another typical Aukey product, which hits the midpoint of performance at a good price that most users are looking for. The box includes the webcam and nothing else. No manual and no driver disc is included, which is just fine because neither is needed. Just plug into any USB port, wait for Windows to recognize the hardware, and select the webcam from the application. Audio and video are both good. This is not for the professional podcaster, but is perfect for the Zoom and Skype meetings from home that everyone is living with right now.
For best results on Zoom, download the native Windows application rather than using just the web application. In my setup, connecting the Aukey webcam for the first time resulted in the video quality defaulting to 640x480 resolution with 5 frame per second which obviously looked horrible - I can imagine many users being frustrated with this product when the problem is with the application settings. Just remember to enter the settings and change to 1920x1080 with 30fps which looks very good.
This is a fixed focus design and care should be taken to ensure that the subjects are decently lit. There's no need to set up large flood lamps, but a couple of desk lamps can go a long way toward improving video quality on a low cost webcam such as this.
The mount is good. The mount does work better with a well defined front edge. On a monitor with a more rounded top front edge, the mount still works but relies more on friction than on clamping.
This is a great alternative to the more popular Logitech webcams that are sold out everywhere. Aukey has delivered again on a well priced mid-performance product.