Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
AUKEY Mini Dash Cam 1080p Full HD Dash Camera with 1.5” LCD Screen Car Camera with 170° Wide-Angle Lens, G-Sensor, WDR, Motion Detection, and Clear Night Recording
|Screen Size||1.5 Inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.81 x 1.97 x 1.36 inches|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Mounting Type||Suction Mount|
About this item
- Compact Design : This small, low-profile dash camera for cars can be perfectly hidden behind the rear mirror, ready to back you up in the event of any incident on the road.. Besides, the operation is simple and friendly to new users
- Sharp Video Quality and WDR Technology : GC2053 CMOS sensor with 1080p recording & wide dynamic range captures clear high-definition video even at night
- Full Six-Lane View : Wider coverage with 170° field of view means greater protection. The wide-angle lens of this car dashboard covers more, capturing crucial peripheral actions
- Emergency Recording & Loop Recording : Emergency Recording automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects the recordings from overwriting by loop recording. Loop Recording allows continuous use by writing over old, unneeded footage.
- 24h Parking Monitoring : Used with AUKEY PM-YY hardwire kit (NOT INCLUDE) can realize all-day monitoring even your car is turned off.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Your driving is under control DRA5 dashboard camera
1 x Dash Camera
1 x Car Charger with 4m/13ft USB Mini-B Cable
1 x Suction Mount
6 x Cable Clips
1 x User Manual
NOTE: The accessories of DRA5 have been upgraded. The sticker has been changed to a suction cup bracket, which optimizes the installation method and will not leave stains on the car glass
AUKEY DRA5 Mini Dash Camera
With a mini and subtle design, AUKEY DRA5 truly realizes to be your invisible defender while driving. 1080P high-resolution, CMOS sensor, 170° wide angle and wide dynation range as well, though small, perfectly perform.
Please format Micro SD card on dash cam before recording.
Use a Class 10 microSD memory card (Max 128GB) for reliable recording and performance.
We suggest not turn on motion detection features while driving, this function may make recording intermittent.
Full HD Sharp Recording
No blur or graininess even at night. High quality for your safety.
170 Degrees Wide Angle
170°wide angle, no blind spots. The wider, the safer.
Easy Installation Within Seconds
Get mounted on proper position and connect with 4m/13ft USB Mini-B cable to car charger. Complete install procedure in seconds.
Emergency Accident Lock
Built-in G-sensor and seamless recording, captures unexpected incidents and automatically overwriting the old footage except for locked emergency clips.
24h Parking Monitoring
Using DRA5 and PM-YY (Not Included) together, the dash cam will automatically turn on and record a short locked video when the system detects a car collision during the parking time.
Simple Design And High Invisibility
Lightweight design, simple and exquiste. More invisible, hard to be noticed by strangers, which is more secure.
|AUKEY DRA5 MINI 1080p Dash Cam||AUKEY DRS1 4K Dash Camera||AUKEY DR01 1080p Dash Cam||AUKEY DR02 1080p Stealth Dash Cam||AUKEY DRA1 1080p Dash Cam||AUKEY DR02 D 1080p Front and Rear Dash Cam|
|Resolution||Full HD 1080p (30 fps)||4K 3840 x 2160P (30 fps)||Full HD 1080p (30 fps)||Full HD 1080p (30 fps)||Full HD 1080p (30 fps)||Full HD 1080p (30 fps)|
|Image Sensor||GC2053 2.0 megapixel CMOS sensor||Sony Exmor IMX415 8.0 megapixel CMOS sensor||Sony Exmor IMX307 2.13 Megapixel CMOS Sensor||Sony Exmor IMX323 2.13 megapixel CMOS sensor||GC2053 2.0 megapixel CMOS sensor||Sony Exmor IMX307 2.13 Megapixel CMOS Sensor|
|Lens||170° Wide-Angle||170° Wide-Angle||170° Wide-Angle||170° Wide-Angle||170° Wide-Angle||Front 170° Wide-Angle and Rear 152° Wide-Angle|
|Recording Modes||Loop, Motion Detection, Time-Lapse, Emergency Recording||Loop, Motion Detection, Time-Lapse, Emergency Recording||Loop, Motion Detection, Time-Lapse, Emergency Recording||Loop, Motion Detection, Time-Lapse, Emergency Recording||Loop, Motion Detection, Time-Lapse, Emergency Recording||Loop, Motion Detection, Time-Lapse, Emergency Recording|
|MicroSD Card Compatibility||Class 10+, 128GB Max||Class 10+, 128GB Max||Class 10+, 128GB Max||Class 10+, 128GB Max||Class 10+, 128GB Max||Class 10+, 128GB Max|
|Dimensions||1.97” x 1.85” x 1.42”||2.49” x 2.5” x 1.32”||2.28” x 2.24” x 1.25”||3" x 2" x 1.45"||3.15” x 1.85” x 1.22”||Front: 3” x 2” x 1.45”, Rear: 2.1" x 2" x 1.1"|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Gus Chiggins on July 2, 2020
Well now it's 2020 and it's time to upgrade my 5 year old camera and I landed on the Aukey DRA5 1080p cam you're reading the review about. As usual, Amazon Prime next day delivery for the win. I was slightly surprised the outside of the box is very plain with only a black outline picture of the camera, the brand, and the words "Mini Dash Cam." I suspect such a simple package helps reduce the cost, and everything about that package is recyclable which is a big plus. The cam sits in a nice foam cutout with the accessories under it. This camera comes with multiple mounting methods none of which include a suction cup, which is a plus to me. Installed a 64gb Sandisk class 10 card and we're off to the races. Installation was straight forward with the 3m adhesive on the mount, and the adjustment knobs on the cam snug it up to a very solid mount with little movement.
What more can I say? The day quality is decent, night quality is good if you have super bright properly tuned headlights, and the audio recording is very good even when blasting loud music. Haven't tested GPS or the g-sensor functions yet, but will order the antenna and update if anything changes. Overall I'm very satisfied with this camera, so looks like the Black Box G1W gets to live in the back window of my Jetta now.
* Plethora of mounting options included
* Very small
* User Interface is very easy to navigate
* Includes 90 degree USB power cable
* Decent image for the cost
* Built in microphone records usable audio, even while playing music quite loud
* Didn't come with a GPS antenna ($20 extra: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072BPP411)
* Low light conditions suffer
* Instructions included are very sparse of useful info
Overall I give this a 5/5. Camera quality and image quality also 5/5, with 4/5 for night images. I would recommend this camera for a budget option any day!
While there are several dual dashcam options available, I avoided them for two main reasons.
First, most dual camera systems require you to run cable from front of the vehicle all the way to the back. In my opinion, not only that is pain in the neck but more importantly all new vehicles have side curtain air bags mounted near ceiling and I do not want the cable to interfere with airbag deployment or cause any other issues.
Second, most dual camera systems record on the same SD card that is used by main camera, which is single point of failure when the front camera malfunctions or SD card stop recording. As such I felt adding a second camera with its own power and storage is best option, given that there a 12V connection in the back which is hardly used for anything.
Mounting this dashcam took less than 2 minutes the new design uses suction cup which is great to move around to find the best position. The video quality is decent for this price point. It is really compact and light weight. It compliments my front camera nicely.
After taking a few test drives after installation and reviewing the videos, the video quality seems to be good. It captures 3 min length videos. When the SD card is full, it overwrites the earlier ones. This can capture audio as well. By default, it is video only.
Overall, this appears to be a good value for a dash cam priced under $30 bucks; Acts as a little 3rd eye to document our driving.