|Item Weight||1.7 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||7.17 x 5.79 x 3.58 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
AUKEY Dual Dash Cam Uber 3 in 1 FHD 1080p IR Night Vision Car Camera 170 Degrees Wide-Angle Dash Camera for Cars with Supercapacitor, WDR, Motion Detection, G-Sensor, Loop and Dual-Port Car Charger
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $30.00 on this item|
- 【Dual 1080p Protection】: The DRS2 Dual Dash Cameras keep you covered on the road with full HD video monitoring for front and rear view. The rear camera can alternatively be fixed to the front camera and used as a rear-facing interior camera to record in-car video instead
- 【Clear Low-Light Recording】: Day or night, AUKEY dash cameras record clear and detailed video. Some rear cameras struggle with the dark spot behind vehicles, but we’ve built an IR (infrared) sensor and two IR LED lights into our rear camera for enhanced nighttime vision
- 【Full Six-Lane View】: Wider coverage with 170° front and 152° rear fields of view means greater protection. The wide-angle lenses cover more, capturing crucial peripheral action. See it all clearly on the 2” LCD screen with a choice of dual view, front camera view, and rear camera view
- 【Intelligent Operation】: G-sensor-activated Emergency Recording automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects the recordings. Loop Recording allows continuous use by writing over old, unneeded footage. Connect to the AUKEY GM-32 GPS Antenna (sold separately) to embed location & speed data for trip tracking and greater protection
- 【Package Contents】: AUKEY DRS2 Dual Dash Cameras (front and rear camera), Dual-Port USB Car Charger, 4m/12ft USB Mini-B Cable, 7m/21ft USB Mini-B Cable, Sticker Mount for Front Camera, Sticker Mount for Rear Camera, Four Spare 3M Stickers, Trim Removal Tool, Six Cable Clips, User Manual
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Protect yourself against the unexpected on the road with AUKEY dash cameras.
- 1080p Front & Rear Cameras
- 2” LCD Screen
- Wide-Angle Lenses
- Alternative In-Car Recording with Rear Camera
- Rear Camera IR Night Vision
- Emergency Recording Mode
- Motion Detection Mode
DRS2 Dual Dash Cameras
The AUKEY DRS2 front and rear dash camera system features CMOS sensors and wide-angle lenses to capture every detail, day or night.
- Please format Micro SD card on dash cam before recording, we advise 128GB (Max) Class 10+ card (Not Included)
- The internal battery is small capacity for saving important filed when traffic accident occurred, we need plug the car charger when recording.
- We suggest not turn on motion detection features while driving, this function may make recording intermittent.
Dual Camera Setup
Front or rear, this dash camera system has got you covered.
Clear Nighttime Recording
Rear camera IR sensor ensures better image quality when driving at night.
Expanded 170° front and 152° rear fields of view enable full road coverage.
Install a dash camera hardwire kit to continuously monitor for motion in front and behind using optical sensing.
The G-sensor automatically triggers protected recordings to capture unexpected incidents
3M sticker mount, cable clips, and a trim removal tool for simple and secure installation.
Compact Driving Companion
The AUKEY DRS2 Dual Dash Cameras feature Sony Exmor IMX323 Sensors, wide-angle lenses, and large f/1.8 & f/2.0 lens apertures for day or night capture of every detail across six lanes in sharp & clear 1080p. Solid video evidence to back you up in any driving disputes or incidents. You may not be able to predict the unexpected but you can still protect against it.
Clearer Capture at Night
Get protection and peace of mind even when driving after dark. The rear camera uses an IR sensor and dual IR LEDs to record clearer low-light images and video.
Attach the rear camera to the front camera and use the 3M adhesive sticker mount to securely fasten the camera system to your car windshield in seconds. This setup is perfect for Uber or Lyft drivers who want to record in-car video. Alternatively, install the two cameras as separate front and rear cameras to monitor both ahead and behind your vehicle.
Automatically records whenever you use the car. In Loop Recording Mode, old footage is overwritten so you never run out of memory or have to mess around managing it. There's also a motion detection recording method to monitor even when you've locked up and left (requires a continuous power supply).
Model: DRS2 Input: DC 5V 1.5A Operating Temperature: -25°C – 65°C (-13°F – 149°F)
|AUKEY DRA5 MINI 1080p Dash Cam||AUKEY DRA1 1080p Dash Cam||AUKEY DR01 1080p Dash Cam||AUKEY DR02 1080p Stealth Dash Cam||AUKEY DR02 D 1080p Front and Rear Dash Cam||AUKEY DR02 P WIFI Dash Cam|
|Resolution||Full HD 1080p (30 fps)||Full HD 1080p (30 fps)||Full HD 1080p (30 fps)||Full HD 1080p (30 fps)||Full HD 1080p (30 fps)||Full HD 1080p (30 fps)|
|Image Sensor||GC2053 CMOS sensor||GC2053 CMOS sensor||Sony Exmor IMX307 2.19-megapixel CMOS sensor||Sony Exmor IMX323 2.19-megapixel CMOS sensor||Sony Exmor IMX307 2.19-megapixel CMOS sensor||Sony Exmor IMX323 2.19-megapixel CMOS sensor|
|Lens||170° Wide-Angle||170° Wide-Angle||170° Wide-Angle||170° Wide-Angle||170° Wide-Angle||170° Wide-Angle|
|Recording Modes||Continuous, Motion Detection, Time-Lapse, Emergency Recording||Continuous, Motion Detection, Time-Lapse, Emergency Recording||Continuous, Motion Detection, Time-Lapse, Emergency Recording||Continuous, Motion Detection, Time-Lapse, Emergency Recording||Continuous, Motion Detection, Time-Lapse, Emergency Recording||Continuous, Motion Detection, Time-Lapse, Emergency Recording|
|MicroSD Card Compatibility||Class 10+, 128GB Max||Class 10+, 128GB Max||Class 10+, 128GB Max||Class 10+, 128GB Max||Class 10+, 128GB Max||Class 10+, 128GB Max|
|Dimensions||3.15" x 1.97" x 1.22"||1.97” x 1.85” x 1.42”||2.2" x 2.2" x 1.2"||3" x 2" x 1.5"||Front: 3" x 2" x 1.5", Rear: 2.1" x 2" x 1.1"||3" x 2" x 1.5"|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I like the most about the unit is its hybrid interior and/or rear camera usage, but not both at the same time. You just have to move the smaller camera to the rear window attachment or to the dash cam Depending on what you want to use it for. If you use the side camera as an interior camera, you will only get a clear picture of the interior cabin of the vehicle. Sure, you might be able to see a little outside the windows, but not a lot. The IR sensor for night Vision is automatic with its 2 IR sensors and will switch between color and B/W. For interior views it’s seamless.
Using the side camera as a REAR camera is good in daylight conditions...HOWEVER the issue I currently have using the rear camera at night is that the 2 IR sensors for night vision causes a reflection on my rear glass, causing a horrific and repetitive screen flash and the unit will not settle on night vision (photo has been added). When using the rear camera at night, I have to manually switch it to Black and White which negates its “automatic” feature of recognizing which mode to use. During the day I change it back to Normal.
The dash cam is smaller than I had expected, but I have to remind myself that it’s not meant to be a visual aid when driving. I think I keep looking at it to see how well it’s performing.
I think this unit would be good for Ride Sharing drivers so they can monitor interior passengers using the interior camera. When not working, the interior camera can be detached and reattached to the rear window.
Limited use so far, but I am happy to say the daytime video seems very good. Can’t on the nighttime video as of yet.
Many more functions than I expected can be selected to customize your system.
The two year warranty is a big plus too.
So far, I would, and have, recommend the Dual Dash Cam 3. Can’t give it five stars or less, until I get more use out of it.
The installation was quite simple for the front facing cam. To install the rear facing cam on the rear window, you would have to deal with a 7m long cable that's thicker in diameter. It was by no means hard, but I did wish it came with more than 6 cable clips.
Overall, I am very satisfied and will be keeping the dash cams.