3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
AUKEY True Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5 with Charging Case, 24h Playtime, Deep Bass, USB-C & Qi Wireless Charging, Secure Fit, Touch Control, One-step Pairing, Key Series T10
|Price:||$89.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
20% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Superior Sound Quality: Dynamic drivers and graphene diaphragms add extra depth to the full and crisp sound, to give your music a wider soundstage. IPX5 water-resistance means there's no need to fear the rain.
- Qi Wireless Charging & USB-C: The carry case can be charged via USB-C or a Qi wireless charger. Charging wirelessly extend the 7-hour playtime to 24 hours
- Touch Control: The side of both earbuds is touch-sensitive and can be tapped or pressed to adjust the volume, change the track, play or pause, or access your phone's assistant (e.g. Siri).
- Secure & Comfortable Fit: Noise isolation, Super-lightweight earbuds with three sizes of ear-tips and in-ear ear-hooks for a reliable, customized fit. The magnets to hold the earbuds in the case are very strong; you have no concerns whatsoever about the buds falling out of the case, or not being sufficiently secure to charge.
- Package Contents: AUKEY Key Series T10 True Wireless Earbuds, Three Pairs of Ear-Tips (S/M/L), Three Pairs of Ear-Wings (S/M/L), USB-A to C Cable, User Manual
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Key Series is an innovative audio brand that combines the best of premium quality materials with comfort and durability. Our tech produces a true crystal clear sound that will make you feel like your at a live performance.
Dynamic drivers with rigid & responsive Graphene diaphragms give a superb listening experience.
Voice Assistant Support
You can ask Siri or triple tap either earbud to access your phone's assistant
Intuitive Touch Control
The touch-sensitive earbuds and the mics allow for easy and intuitive control without the need for buttons.
Durable & Water-Resistant
IPX5 water-resistance means jogging in the pouring rain is no issue.
Tailor Your Fit
The ergonomic design and use of premium materials means lasting comfort.
Choose Your Fit
Soft silicone ear-tips (in 3 sizes) seal off noise and ensure the optimal listening experience, and ear-wings provide a secure fit for runners and other sporty users.
|Key Series T10||KSOUND EP-K01||Key Series T18||Key Series T10S||KSOUND EP-K05|
|Bluetooth Version||Bluetooth 5||Bluetooth 5||Bluetooth 5||Bluetooth 5||Bluetooth 5|
|Sound||Crisp Sound via 6mm Dynamic Drivers||Crisp Sound via 6mm Dynamic Drivers||Enhanced Bass via 6mm Dynamic Drivers||Balanced Sound via 10mm Dynamic & Balanced Armature Drivers||Crisp Sound via 6mm Dynamic Drivers|
|Playtime Per Charge||7 Hours||5 Hours||7 Hours||7 Hours||5 Hours|
|Total Playtime with Charging Case||24 Hours||30 Hours||24 Hours||24 Hours||30 Hours|
|Charging Time||1.5 Hours||1.5 Hours||1.5 Hours||2 Hours||1.5 Hours|
|Codec||AAC, SBC||AAC, SBC||AAC, SBC||SBC, AAC||AAC, SBC|
|Single Use||Right earbud only||Both earbuds||Both earbuds||Right earbud only||Both earbuds|
|Charging Port||USB Type-C||USB-C Fast Charge||USB Type-C||USB Type-C||USB Type-C|
|Noise Cancellation for Calls||2-microphone noise isolation||2-microphone noise isolation||4-microphone active noise cancellation||2-microphone noise isolation||2-microphone noise isolation|
|Other Features||Wireless charging, Touch control, Ultra lightweight build||Touch control, Ultra lightweight build||Touch control, Ultra lightweight build, Wireless charging waterproof handheld size portable gift||Touch control, Ultra lightweight build||Touch control, Ultra lightweight build, Wireless charging waterproof handheld size portable gift|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With that being said, I really needed buds I will be using for work calls. That is where this first-exciting product failed for me. If you are going to be using this mainly for music, I think you will enjoy it. I was hesitating on returning as it really does perform that well. For calls, I’ve called multiple people, left voicemail, removed one bud and talked directly on it (in case it is due to the distance to the ear), all this in a very quiet room setting. My voice sounded very muffled to the point I or the person on the other end can barely understand a word I said. Very disappointed as it will not work for my needs. I would have rated much lower but the sound and construction are really nice. Continuing my search...
Update: After about a months use, I've got mixed feelings
1. This may just pertain to me, but the ear tips are awkward, they are very short and fit deep in the ear for me this cause irritation. I have tried to but longer ear tips on them, but then they will not fit in the charging case
2. The Bluetooth frequently cuts out. Every 30 minutes they will out for about 1 second. I don't know if this is exclusive to my pair but it does get annoying
3. The sound is really good, for earbuds they are exceptional in The sound quality department.
Lastly, if you can fine these for $60-$70 they are worth the pick up, but for $100-$110 I would just buy the Gaxlay Buds
Final update: So after having reported my issue aukey responded very quickly , and immediately shipped over a replacement pair, Absolute fantastic customer service. So far I'm not experiencing the same connection issue , but i still don't really like the eartips in the box, but overall i can recommend these once again.
This aukey was my third, and it would be my last. I was not going to pay Bose, or Jaybird ones due to how expensive these are.
Did some research and realized this item was almost new. Meaning, better conectivity, better battery, and in all newer technology. The price at the time of this review is 100 usd. I am totally happy with these.
- The look different and expensive with the gray mate finish.
- Super light and confortable, yet not plastic feel.
- sound is supperb, it does battle agains heavy bass songs. Specially if you compare it to wired usb headphones (razer ANC)
- case is confortable to put in your pocket. not bulky and functional.
- calls, they work however while on my bike people complaint about wind and outside noice. If call is important i need to slow down to make myself clear.
- Works amazingly well with Google assistant.
- Best for last, connectivity. It just works.
-cant find any.
I will edit this review if i find a something wrong with it. For the time been, these wireless earbuds are a must.
Battery life: I wont tell you about the 7 hours per charge and 4 times case, etc. My normal day use is: when i conmute or i go for a walk in the evening.
I ride my bike 35 min, put them in case. Work for few hours and take then out to go to lunch. I come back work for some hours, sometimes i do use them, if not, they stay in case. I ride home 35 min with them on.
In the evenings i run some errands, walk the dog, get some dinner, with the earbuds on.
My point is, this is how i normaly use them, in and out for no longer than 1 hour, so they stay charged up. Its been 10 days since i had this and today is the first time i had to charge the case.
*Note: i use my PC and the USB C cable provided, this is because i had burned other smaller gadgets with the QC3 usbc Chargers i normaly use. I wont try it on these.
Top international reviews
Shame since these are otherwise an amazing value - great sound, comfortable, great controls, best charging case I've used. Audio is comparable to AirPods Pros (tested side by side) and the wireless charging + USB-C case is better than even Jabra's latest offerings which don't have Qi charging.
I use these for the gym so my only concern is fit, with all other issues being secondary as it doesn't matter how good anything sounds if they fall out when I turn my head. I've been through many wireless earbuds in the past with the most recent being Zolo Liberty+ (which were pretty good, until I got these Auekys). All of the buds I've ever used have fallen out at some point onto the ground and broke. These so far have been the best fit I've had so far.
1) The Fit - I have not had these fall out at all yet. The "wings" are a bit denser silicone than on the Liberty+ for example. There's also ridges on each bud that keep the wings from sliding around the surface of the bud, which was a big problem with the liberty+. I've always use after market earbud tips from Comply to help with fit, but these seemingly fit well enough with the standard tips (but I still use my Comply tips)
2) Charging Case - Magnet: The magnet in the case is strong and works with my comply ear tips. This was an issue with other earbuds where aftermarket foam tips would prevent the buds from contacting the charger if you didn't "squish" them down. This is not an issue here. HUGE plus!
3) No moving/clicking parts - Other earbuds I've tried all have clicking buttons on them for pairing, pausing, etc. Those buds always broke when they fell out of my ear and it was always the button that would break, preventing me from being able to use them. On top of the good fit for these, they don't have moving buttons that can break if they were to fall out.
4) Weight - These buds are pretty light compared to Liberty+.
1) Charging Case - This case is relatively huge. It does have a huge battery in it, but it will fill up your entire pocket. The couple times I've pocketed it, it was uncomfortable. Also the spinning top enclosure mechanism, works fine, but I would have preferred a more traditional clamshell/flip top.
2) Pairing - Sometimes my left earbud won't pair immediately when I take them out of the case and I'll only get sound out of the right. This was remedied by putting the left back into the case, then taking it out again.
3) Touch Controls - I love the lack of a physical button, as per my PRO above, however these touch controls can be a bit finicky. Specifically the double-tap to forward/back tracks works ~75% of the time. Other times it recognizes it as a single tap and pauses.
Overall, I can highly recommend these earbuds if you have a moderate budget and very particular fit requirements.
I share this so you understand that these are NOT being returned. The sound is the best I’ve had from ear buds. They connect in tandem and stay in sync. Good bass and solid mid and treble. Comfortable and they stay in my ears. The case is nice and if I had one recommendation it would be a more solid sliding cover. It’s a minor issue to an otherwise five star product. So it’s keeping the five stars. Oh also I’ve used on both Android and iPhone with Spotify, YouTube and other content. Perfect solution and better sound than my old AirPods.
Update: okay I'm still glad I have these but you should know what you get if you step up to a Jabra 75T or SG Buds+. You are missing multiple device support so only one connected device at a time and repair when switching. Theres no IP rating on these but I've used them for workouts without issue. You can't use these buds independently. you can use the right on it's own but the left can't be used on it's own. No ANC (at this price does anyone think it would) but really good PNC with the right ear bud. Really good fit thanks to the ear tip and wing options. I've never had them "die" on me but they've dropped sync between each other (creating an echo like sound) but that's rare and removing and reinserting them fixed it each time. They really do "auto-connect" well to the last device and to each other. With Samsung's adaptable noise profile options I find they truly do sound really good. Maybe not as much base but for that you'd likely spend three times the price for the Jabra 75t or Sony WF-1000MX3. Definitely as good a sound quality as Airpod and Airpod Pro (I've owned and tested against). So in the end you'll get better but you'll need to spend a lot more for more options but not for better sound quality.
Clear audio and good bass
No audio pass through
Mic quality isn’t the best
No app for mobile device
The packaging gives a premium feel. The package contains a pair of earbuds, charging case, three pairs of ear tips and ear-wings (one pair which is already on the earbuds), instruction manual, quick start guide and USB C charging cable.
The genuineness of the product can be checked online on Aukey website by entering the 20-digit unique number that can be found on the package box. It comes with 18-month warranty.
Earbuds are Bluetooth 5.0 enabled, has SBC and AAC codecs, USB C charging interface and touch controls. Wireless Qi charging is an important feature and makes its stand out of its competitors. The earbuds are rated for 7 hours of usage and an additional 17 hours of usage is granted by the charging case. It is IPX5 rated.
Earbuds & Charging case:
Everything feels premium about the product. These are extremely comfortable to wear and are touch enabled. All functions, play/pause, skip track, accept/reject calls, voice assistant and importantly, volume control can be done using the touch interface. The mic quality seems to be good. Calls are played back on both the earbuds. Only the right earbud can be used individually. Left one acts as a slave and is active only when the right earbud is active. Did not encounter any disconnections of audio as of yet. The connections are rock-solid. There is no lag on watching videos on YouTube, Netflix, Hotstar, Prime Video etc.
It takes about 1.5 hours for the case to be fully recharged from 0%. There are LED indicators on both the earbuds which show their current status and there are four LEDs on the charging case which shows the battery remaining.
Sound quality is excellent! These are powered by 6mm graphene drivers which delivers an excellent sound. The bass is excellent, mids are clear and the highs are bright. Selecting the correct ear tip is of utmost importance to get a perfect seal. Once, the correct pairs are selected, the sound isolation and sound quality is excellent! Also, the correct wing size should be selected for a perfect fit.
I got about 6 hours 30-minute backup from these earbuds from 90% to 0%. It always charges to 90% and not 100%; no sure why.
1MORE Stylish vs Aukey T10:
Aukey T10 feels more premium. I prefer the sound signature of T10 to Stylish. T10s have a much better sound isolation and fit, USB C, Wireless Qi charging. Ear tips and ear-wings are of better quality than that of Stylish’s. Extremely comfortable to wear.
Stylish supports aptX. Each earbud of the Stylish can be used individually. Supports fast charging, a 15 min charge gives 3 hours of playback. 1MORE has a dedicated app; also, over-the-air updates can be pushed to the earbuds [volume control on 1MORE is going to be enabled soon via an OTA].
That said, I prefer Aukey T10 to 1MORE Stylish.
* 7 hours of backup and an additional 17 hours from the case
* Bluetooth 5.0
* Calls are played back on both earbuds
* Excellent sound quality
* Excellent range
* Excellent sound stage
* Extremely comfortable to wear
* No white noise or hissing like some other TWS
* No lags or disconnections; rock solid connection
* Pairs automatically to last connected device
* Qi Wireless charging
* Subtle LED indicators and not an eyesore like on many other TWS
* Superb noise isolation
* Touch controls``
Areas of improvement:
* aptX, Hi-Res should have been enabled [it says aptX LL on the package box, but cannot find it mentioned anywhere on their website] [Similarly priced Aukey EP-B80 has both aptX LL and Hi-Res audio; it also has hybrid dual drivers]
* Dedicated app with provision for firmware updates
* Left earbud should be enabled to work independently
* There is no India specific Aukey customer care division like 1MORE; for warranty claims one has to revert to the seller
* There should have been audio pass-through option
* ``The touch control takes some time to get used to
Aukey T10s are an excellent pair of true wireless earbuds. The price is justifiable with their performance and features. It is worth the investment!
1)Sound quality - Much much better than the Airdots and comparable to some of the expensive wired headphones I have ever used. Bass is not overwhelming but definitely you can feel the thump when needed. Mids and Highs are crystal clear and you can clearly differentiate between the various musical instruments. Overall extremely balanced sound output and will suit to most music genres. I also tested these with Youtube videos and there was no delay. I do not play mobile games so cannot comment on performance with PUBG.
2)Build Quality - The moment you unpack the product and hold the case in your hand you will realise this is a premium product. The case material has matte finish with a very smooth rubbery feel with a unique rotating design to store the buds for charging. It is definitely not compact but you can carry in your trouser pocket. The earbuds are made from good quality plastic and feel solid and not at all flimsy like the Airdots.
3)Fit - The fit is very comfortable and confidence inspiring that the buds will not come off. Also it has a loop which keeps the buds within the ear canal.
4)Battery Life - Aukey claims 7 hour battery life for the buds and additional 3 charges from the case. So far I have not used these continuously for more than 2 hours and usually the battery level after 2 hours is around 60 % and so it seems it will last 6-7 hours on one full charge which is awesome.
5)Features - The case supports usb c and wireless charging which I really appreciate.
6)Call quality: Call quality is absolutely fine while taking calls indoors. The other person never complained and I can also hear him/her pretty clear. However I have not tested it outside or in a very noisy environment.
1)The touch controls - I am still not comfortable with the touch controls. Although it covers pretty much everything from volume control to play-pause and Google assistant but its not very responsive. I would have preferred an actual clicking button like the Airdots.
Overall I am very happy with this product and will recommend to anyone looking for a premium wireless earbud below 10k.
The Aukey customer team reached out and sent a replacement pair, which performed much better and lived up to the rave reviews The Qi charging and case are awesome and the size is a plus.
Thank you to Rick and the AUKEY Customer team for reaching out to resolve my issue, given the initial experience with the first pair of T10's.
As far as sound quality goes, if you can get the right sized tips for your ears, these sound great. The bass is good, but not overpowering or muddy, mids and highs are well balanced. Overall the sound coming from these is pleasant. USB-C charging is great as is the Qi charging. Pairing is quick and straight forward, although I wish these would pair with more than one device as I frequently switch phones (one for work and the other for workouts at the gym). Battery life is good at 5-6 hrs per charge.
The case on the other hand is a bit big and the rotating mechanism isn't my favorite as it makes getting the ear buds out of the case pretty cumbersome.
Overall I'd be pretty happy with these if not for one really annoying thing. Every 20 or so minutes, these cut out for a split second (both ears). I don't know if this is a sync issue or what, but when paying $125 for a pair of headphones, I expect them to work without disruption. At first I didn't think much of it, but the more you use them, the more you start anticipating the cutout - yes, it's weird and it could be just me, but I get really annoyed by it to the point where I wish I didn't get these.
Thinking maybe it was my phone, I tried them with 3 different Android phones and all with similar results. I don't know if the cutout is by design or a failed unit, but it really detracts from my listening experience.
My other annoyance is that when I purchased them, they were advertised as a 45-day full money back guarantee, yet once 30 days passed, I see no way of returning them on the Amazon.ca interface. I purchased Sep 24, they were delivered by Oct 1 and today Nov 4, there is no way of returning them.
USB type C ✔
Touch Controls ✔
Wireless charging ✔
AptX support ✔
Steady fit ✔
The sound quality is good. Not the best of the best. But it's one of the best. Mids and highs are balanced. However you can tweak them using equilizer to your choice. Bass is good. Does the job. Overall it's a premium looking earbuds. If you cannot afford airpods or Galaxy pods go for this. There are also other options at much lower price from noise and other but remember this offers type C and wireless charging along with aptX support. Using it with laptop does have some lag because my laptop is 5 years old. But there's no lag even with my 4 years old Asus Zenfone 2. Works well with redmi k20 pro no lag at all.
I got it for 6700. If you get it for same price or even less just go for it.
2. Pairing: pairing is easy and I had no problem pairing with iPhone and a Mac. However, the buds will attempt to pair with the last device they were connected with which causes problems when travelling with laptop and phone. I can't find a way to force them to switch. Also note you can use one earbud separately as a headset but this *has* to be the right one which is a bummer if you're left handed.
3. Sound Quality: they sound good an about what I'd expect from a set of earbuds. Bass isn't great but that's more of a function of getting them 'sealed' into your ears. In my case, I need up with ear tips that were a touch smaller than ear canal for comfort and sacrificed a little bit on the bass. This also lets through a little more background noise which I prefer since I'm
3. Noise Cancellation: other than the isolation offered by the tips there's no active noise cancellation that I can tell.
4. Case: this was one of the reasons I bought them - the lid rotates rather than flipping open and is more secure. Further, the case has a matte finish which also provides a little bit of grip. The buds snap in magnetically. 4 small lights on the front display the case's battery level.
5. Touch controls: work as expected. Tap to skip tracks, hold to change volume. Maybe there are some other gestures but those are the main ones I use.
6. Charging: there's a USB-C input on the case which is attractive to me because I have a MacBook and therefore already have USB-C chargers/cables. Qi wireless charging is supported. Both work fine. The buds charge when docked in the case. Battery life hasn't been an issue for use on train commute or in the office.
Overall they're a nice set of earbuds with a good feature set and comfortable fit (for me)
1) punchy bass but not too overpowering with a decent instrument separation and clarity on mids and highs.
2) USB type c charging port (qi wireless charging feature is a plus).
3) Decent voice call quality.
After researching a lot, I finalised this pair.
Sound quality - exactly what I was looking for. Punchy bass and very clear mids and highs.
Call quality - It was decent. Didn't get a chance to try it in noisy environment, but otherwise it was quite clear and crisp, even on the other end.
Battery and charging - That was quite convenient. No hassle of changing charging cables due to the USB c type port. Charged very quickly and gave a backup of around 6.5 hours on a single charge at 60 percent volume which is wayyy above average.
Built quality - the earbuds are of premium build with Matt finish. Fits well and stays on. The charging case is of plastic and not too flimsy. Different style to retrieve the buds and might take some getting used to.
The reason I had to return the earbuds is because the left earbud had stopped responding. I believe it was a left to right earbud pairing issue.
So here are the features you will definitely miss once you have them in your hands.
1) No warranty in india, warranty card is also missing. I can just assume aukey will replace if something happens but I don't have a warranty card to claim. I can see glossy warranty card they provide in videos.
2) No Bluetooth 5.0, yes there could be latest version inside but im getting 4.2 range though my phone has 5.0 and connectivity is also not better than my previous gen earphones. I believe they are still using old architecture in coding (im software engineer). Range is under 10m between walls, hey come here this is definitely not bluetooth 5.0.
3) No Mobile app, customisation is must at this price point which is lacking makes it feel 2015 earphones. Sometimes sound feels low, like setup upto 90% only, i wish to do little bit of tweaks in app. You could see independent battery percentage and can use equalizers. That bring me to EQ settings, android default is not available as android doesn't detect any headphones (connected through) in system and I can see EQ settings for headphones are hidden. App is must for 2020 headphones.
4) Left earphone drops signal once every hour approx. Right is master (oops), sometimes struggles with left guy... Happens mostly outdoor and when you turn your head left/right. Indoor is bearable. Also it don't auto stop when removed but will turn-off automatically when not connected after sometime...
It doesn't has anything to say WOW in any of the features. Little video lag, means audio lags too, volume up/down lag and sometimes falls out are few other problems with every ordinary earphones, find gps would be amazing but it's not there. Touch controls are also tricky, not responsible sometimes so I don't feel uncomfortable using touch controls of this set. Im sure 1more will surprise you more and a futuristic product too.
Sound is balanced, nice stage and almost accurate, you will listen more music than before. Mic sound to other side is robotic, i can see how they modified the sound with software to remove outside noise. Battery is just enough. Noise isolation is good, can't hear talkings but major announcements and traffic sound will come 👍 which makes it good to use inside helmet too. Case is good, hold earphones well and wireless charging is a bonus but do you mind reading above 4points again to make sure!
Best of luck audiophiles !!
I love the USB-C quick charging, 6-hour battery per charge, stable fit and enjoyable sound.
I really had a hard time finding better buds in the price range.
I don't really want to point out the cons cause of it's good money value.
These are the PROS I liked...
-Comfortable for hours
-Stable fit suitable for sports
-Affordable price for true wireless category
-Good battery at around 6h per charge (USB-C charging)
They fit is very good and they are quite light. They also lock into your ears very well. I'd would definitely be able to do any workout with these and have them stay in place. It's actually surprising how well they fit and don't move around.
Features are great too. As mention the case is interesting but it's cool. It keep dust out when closed, but you can just leave it open if you want too. They use magnets and don't fall out even with the case open. They charge with USB c which is great or wireless charge capable. That was probably the main selling point for me. Being able to charge them wirelessly makes life so much easier.
The sound quality is also good. They are balanced but still enough bass to give some thump. They won't blow your mind but also won't disappoint.
The only downside for me is you need to blast the volume. Mine have to be literally at 100% to sound good and be heard properly. It is very disappointing, but at least at max volume they sound good. I read one review that said his were defective when they had that problem and hope mine don't randomly die.