- Save 15% on AUKEY Flexible Tripod when you purchase 1 or more AUKEY Phone Lens offered by Aukey Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "AUKEY Ora iPhone Camera Lens, 0.45x 120° Wide Angl..." and save 44% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
AUKEY Ora iPhone Camera Lens, 0.45x 120° Wide Angle + 15x Macro Clip-on Cell Phone Camera Lenses Kit for Samsung, Android Smartphones, iPhone
|Sale:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ora 2-in-1 Lens Set includes a 120° Wide Angle Lens + a 15x Macro Lens - Ideal for a variety of photography scenarios
- Macro Lens gets you 15x closer to your subject for extremely detailed close-ups of textures and objects
- Wide Angle Lens opens up your field of view for breathtaking landscape photos or wide format selfies
- Each lens is crafted with aluminum alloy and multi-element coated glass to minimize reflections and lens glare. Detachable soft rubber clip is easy to adjust and won’t leave any scratches or marks on your devices. Compatible with 52mm lens filter
- Package Contents: AUKEY PL-WD06 Ora 2-in-1 Lens Set, Lens Clip, Carrying Pouch, Cleaning Cloth, 24 Month Warranty Card
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Ora 120° Wide Angle + 15X Macro 2-in-1 Lens Set||Optic Pro 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Set||Optic Pro Ultra Wide Angle Lens||Optic Pro 3X Telephoto Lens||Ora Hooded 10X Macro Lens||Ora 2-in-1 Lens Kit for iPhone 7|
|Wide-Angle Lens||0.45x 120°||0.63x 150°||0.2x 238°||0.42x 175°|
Turn smartphone photography into a true art form. Take shots that stand out from the crowd and don't be limited by the fixed perspective of your smartphone camera. Experiment with different effects and fields of view.
Easily clips on to any mobile device with included clip. Fits the front and back cameras of most smartphones and tablets, and even works with laptop webcams. No complicated setup, no special mounts needed, just clip on, focus and click for high impact macro or wide angle images and videos.
Take your pictures to the next level with spectacular 120° wide angle perspectives. Snap selfies, portraits, flowers, bugs, food, large group photos, cityscapes, or wildlife. Produce stunning, crystal clear images and hold on to the moment forever.
Crisp Macro Details
Capture ultra-sharp 15x close-up photos of small scenes and objects. Highlight interesting details and textures of your subject. Fascinate your audience with robust views of tiny subjects and environments.
Top customer reviews
Yet I am kind of waffling between 4 and 5 stars over this Aukey Ora 37mm Lens Set, and the reason why I will get to in a moment. First, a comparative look between two other sets and this Aukey. All shots done with a Samsung Galaxy S6, all sets using the included Aukey clip (my other clip is a lot larger and softer spring tensions... like the Aukey one more). Angles did change as I rotated my tripod up so I could ensure centering of the optics.
The first photo is of a generic branded clip-on Macro/Wide Angle set (sells for around $20), one I never really used because of the rounding of the edges. Just not a fan of the "fish eye".
The second photo is of a lens set that came with my smartphone cinema rig mount (it has a 37mm female adaptor built in), and I used that often because it flattened out the rounding, but at a cost, causing blurring/loss of detail around the edges and the corners. This shot also uses a Tiffen 812 filter (more on that at the end).
The third photo is the Aukey Ora Lens set, and a WORLD of difference in terms of keeping the edges and corners clear - take special notice of the upper right tools and that bookmark on the mid right.
So why am I waffling? As mentioned, I had a filter on my second set (once again, remember all these, including the Aukey Ora, are all standard 37mm fixtures). To my utter puzzlement, any filter I try using with the Aukey Ora, all Tiffen glass filters, I ended up with bizarre distortion. I can only assume it has something to do with how Aukey shaped the optic to flatten out yet crisp up edging, and if that is indeed the trade-off, I would find that understandable and a good compromise. If it is something else entirely, though...
Still, I am more than pleased to use this for all wide angle purposes that I don't desire a filter for, which is actually most of the time. As for the Macro, frankly my S6's digital zoom is more than sufficient without needing optical assistance.
... Later Add: I found myself eating those last words as I was trying to do a close-up Jewelry photo. My digital zoom was pixelating like mad due to lighting. Macro to the rescue! ;)
- Complimentary product provided for evaluation, yet my thinking here reflects all my personal purchasing decision processes, and hopefully may help clarify if this best meets your own needs and expectations.
purchased this as a gift for a friend with an iphone6 plus and he just loves it... below are couple pics from a series of pics he took of red tulips... these are some spectacular pics... astonishing that it is from a cell phone and lens attachment... it just continues to amaze me what you can do with this macro lens attachment... :-)
Original purchase review, 24nov16: 5 Stars:
a nice little macro and wide angle cell phone adaptor... very pleased with both the attachment/function, as well as the outcome pics... holds tight, has a large enough diameter opening over the cell phone lens to give some freedom of positioning... and, it really enables you to take some outstanding pics with simply an iphone + macro attachment setup!
a few example pics below.
Thank you! :-)