AUKEY Ora iPhone Camera Lens, 10X Macro Lens with Hood, Clip-on Cell Phone iPhone Lens for iPhone 8/7, 6s, 6 Plus, Samsung, Android Smartphones
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ora 10x Macro Lens with translucent lens hood to support better stability, light balance, and precise focal distance
- Capture 10x close-ups of extreme detail, fascinating textures, and miniature splendor in stunning clarity (Position lens 0.4" - 1" from the subject or rest the hood directly on the subject to get clear pictures)
- Easily affix the 10x Macro Lens with perfect alignment to any mobile devices with the included clip. For better performance, you may need to take off the phone case.
- Crafted with aluminum alloy and multi-element coated glass to minimize lens flare, distortion, and reflection. Detachable soft rubber clip is easy to adjust and won’t leave any scratches or marks on your mobile device
- Package Contents: AUKEY PL-M1 Ora 10x Macro Lens, Two Lens Clips, Carrying Pouch, Cleaning Cloth, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Warranty Card
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Crisp Macro Details
Capture ultra-sharp 10x close-up photos of small scenes and objects. Highlight interesting details and textures of your subject. Fascinate your audience with robust views of tiny scenes in stunning clarity.
Easily clips on to the front and back cameras of most smartphones and tablets with included lens clip. No complicated setup, no special mounts needed, just clip on, focus and start shooting incredibly detailed macro images or video.
Built-in translucent lens hood makes capturing perfectly focused 10x macro shots 10x easier than ever before. Rest the hood around your subject to diffuse harsh light, improve stability, and achieve precision focus.
Take images to the next level with detailed macro shots. Produce stunning, crystal clear images that let you hold on to the moment forever. Note: When taking macro shots, lens should be approximately an inch away from the subject.
Note: Not compatible with the dual-lens cameras of phones such as iPhone 7 Plus