Aula LED Backlight Wired Gaming Keyboard (On Fire SI-859)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Number of Buttons||104|
|Number of Keyboard Keys||104|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AULA SI-859 Backlit Gaming Keyboard with Adjustable Backlight Purple Red Blue USB Wired Illuminated Computer Keyboard OPEN BOX
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Pictured above with Blue Backlight. (Fn+ 8 or 2 to alternate.
AULA is a professional E-Sports gaming peripheral brand owned by Suoai Electronics. We focus on providing high quality designs and builds to equip gamers with the best peripherals. Our products are cost-effective and is the leading gaming brand in Asia.
AULA is the only peripheral manufacturer with self-developed production lines, ensuring the highest level of quality assurance.
The Premier Gaming Brand of Asia
The Befire is a cost-effective solution for gaming needs.
Whether you're fighting on the grounds of Azeroth or fighting alongside your minions on Summoner's Rift, the Befire is sure to be a worthy weapon of choice. Its simple, but aggressive look will keep you focused as you battle it out in any competitive gaming scenario, giving you the tactile feeling of responsiveness that you want in a gaming keyboard.
- Sleek, modern design.
- Full-size keyboard with anti-ghosting keys.
- Windows key lock/unlock functions.
- Red, Blue, and Purple LED backlight colors.
- Waterproof design.
Anti-Ghosting Keys For Multi-Action
The Befire has full key rollover and anti-ghosting technology, ensuring that no matter what your APM is, it won't miss a command.
Ergonomically Designed For Your Comfort
Play for longer periods of time without hand fatigue. The large palm rest design allows for you to comfortably play your games, no matter how intense it may get.
The Befire's spill-proof design allows for you comfortably drink and eat while you battle it out. Don't worry about spilled liquids ruining your keyboard ever again.
Compare with similar items
Perixx PERIBOARD-317 Wired Backlit USB Keyboard, Big Print Letter with White Illuminated LED, US English Layout
Redragon K502 RGB Gaming Keyboard RGB LED Backlit Illuminated 104 Key Silent Keyboard with Wrist Rest for Windows PC Games (RGB Backlit)
Azio Large Print Keyboard - USB Computer Keyboard with 3 Interchangeable Backlight Colors (KB505U)
Arteck HB030B Universal Slim Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 7-Colors Backlit Keyboard with Built in Rechargeable Battery, Black
SurnQiee Large Font Print USB LED Backlit Keyboard 104 Keys Standard Full Size Computer Keyboard - White Backlit
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||BEASTRON||Perixx USA||ChallengerUSA||Azio||Arteck||Surnqiee|
|Are batteries included?||No||No||No||No||Yes||No|
|Are batteries required?||No||No||No||No||Yes||No|
|Color||Keyboard Only||Black||Black||RED BLUE PURPLE||Black||Black|
|Hardware Interface||USB 2.0||USB 2.0||USB||USB||Bluetooth||USB 2.0|
|Item Dimensions||18.10 x 1.20 x 7.50 inches||17.25 x 5.03 x 1.02 inches||17.80 x 7.93 x 0.73 inches||18.40 x 1.10 x 7.40 inches||9.72 x 0.24 x 5.91 inches||17.70 x 6.30 x 1.00 inches|
|Item Weight||1.50 lbs||1.16 lbs||1.32 lbs||2.20 lbs||7.60 ounces||—|
- Simple classic design with elegence
- Ultra-slim keyboard, fast-responsive keys and comfortable grip design
- Customized design with a series of dedicated multimedia function keys
- Personalized LED backlighting: more convenient and friendly to use keyboard in the dark
- Lockable/unlockable WIN keys and corresponding LED light indicators to make games smoother
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. You cannot read the keys without lighting. Of course, the default blue light comes on immediately. However, if you don't want a backlight for some reason, you cannot read the keys. The characters are not white translucent.
2. The weird pulsating backlighting. If you just increase brightness by pressing FN 8, you will get increased brightness that pulsates. You then have to press FN 2 to stabilize it. I thought this might be a manufacturing flaw. However, it is a common gaming keyboard feature so I have learned. I guess the weird part is having it happen automatically after increasing brightness and then having to get rid of it using the key combination to dim the backlight.
3. A minor point. One peculiarity I have found with cheap keyboards out of China is what seems to be the inability to close letters. Whenever I encounter this, my trouble antennae go up as to actual quality.
Now the flaw that is just not acceptable: non registering keys -- always the same ones -- so it wasn't necessarily due to a light touch. Unfortunately one was a character that appears in nearly all of my passwords. If I used an extraordinarily heavy touch, the key might register the second time and then what seemed like temporarily loosen up, but just temporarily.
Like many Chinese made products, you will see this keyboard all over the place in Amazon under different names. So I would take a mental picture of it if you want to avoid it.
Considering the number of positive reviews, perhaps this was a lemon. However, I have never had this problem with American brands even though they are made in China, for the most part.
UPDATE: i gave this 5 stars this time because customer service was really good. contacted the seller by email and explained my problem and they sent me an E key to replace the extra W key. they were fast too. so yes i would recommend this seller and this key board if you need a lighted keyboard for dark room.
My only issue is that the color always resets to blue and I prefer red. So I have to use the function 5 combo to get it where I want it. Probably not a big deal for everyone, just my pet peeve.
Overall, amazing value for the price!
Awesome led lights, They look beautiful and glow wonderfully.
The Red has to be my favorite color because it's a 'Sith Lord Red" & I love starwars <3 I am always falling in love with these keyboards especially since my laptop doesn't have backlit keys .
Top reviews from other countries
Handles multiple simultaneous key presses a little weird. For example it can do Shift + up to 3 keys on ASD area fine, but a little further away and you're lucky to get Shift + 2 keys.
Not quite on level with higher end gaming keyboards, but then I didn't expect it to be. Good value for the money.