CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
AUSDOM Dash Cam A261, 1080P&1296P Car Cmera Dvr with GPS, G-Sensor ,WDR for Auto Record, 2 Inch View Screen Auto Car Dashboard Camera
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Car Dash Cam records in the highest quality 720p,1080p and 1296p videos to ensure the details are crystal clear.Vipunion is the only official authorized dealer.Only vipunion will provide warranty services!
- The inbuilt GPS device allows for capturing exact GPS location data to recorded videos for a complete record
- Superior Night-vision by 6G+Ir F2.0 lenses, and unique HDR (High Dynamic Range) video system with wide degree angle
- Incident Detection (G-Sensor) automatically saves footage of incidents and Memory Card is Support up to 64GB
- Loop recording: If the memory card runs out of free memory, it will auto record over the old files. The car camera will turn on and automatically start recording.1 Year Limited Warranty!!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 40% on PAPALOOK CAR CHARGER when you purchase 1 or more AUSDOM dash cam A261 with gps offered by VIPUnion. Enter code MSOM9OSY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more AUSDOM AH2S headphones offered by VIPUnion. Enter code XESG7FQ9 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more AUSDOM M06 headphones offered by VIPUnion. Enter code GCNV2PJI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more AUSDOM AH2 headphones offered by VIPUnion. Enter code D75FEMMH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Description:Car dash cam, Car Dashboard Camera (known as car dvr) which is suitable for mounting in all vehicles. It has a g-sensor motion feature as well as a GPS recording function so that it will capture the video and location of all driving events.
Motion detection function for automatic recording of unexpected events.
Auto power-on option to start recording video once the auto engine is started.
Parking Monitor: Collisions or shakings will trigger the car camcorder to start recording. This function will enable the HD dash cam to record video of the person or vehicle that may hit your car while it is parked.
Night vision:Using superior Amarelle technology, it can capture the important details such as license plate number.
Loop Recording Option: Setup the car dash camera so it is always recording footage. If the memory card runs out of free memory, it will auto record over the old files.
Micro SD card up to 64GB (card not included) - high speed cards
Car Camera Viewing Angle: 130 degree wide angle
Available video file recording settings: 2560*1080, 2304*1296, 1920*1080, HDR 1920*1080, 1280*720.
GPS Media Player supplied on AUSDOM web is compatible with OS windows 7 and windows 8 (May not compatible with all computers feature windows 8 due to variation of different models), not compatible with IOS system.
GPS Player can only play video recordings stored in computer, please copy files into your computer before playing.
Battery is mainly used to save files in emergency. Please always connect AUSDOM A261 to external power while it is in use.
1 * AUSDOM A261 dash cams for cars
1 * Dash / Windshield Mount
1 * Car Charger and Cable
1 * USB Cable
1 * User Manual
Legal DisclaimerVIPUnion is the only authorized seller of AUSDOM dash cam A261
Seller Warranty Description1 Year Limited Warranty!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The video is great. Almost no pixilation, and the color is at least as good as more expensive camcorders. The frame rate is compliant with the NTSC standard - 720 @ 29.97 or 59.94 fps. The rest of the resolution options are HD compliant. There is an HDR option, but I have yet to see any reason why I would use it. 720 59.94fps is sufficient, but if I'm on a long trip, I'll save memory by selecting 720 29.97 fps.
I use a Sandisk Ultra 64 gig card. You can buy one directly on Amazon - not the imitations. This one is genuine. I had some success using a 100g card, but after re-formatting as FAT32, the camera would record a few seconds and then stop. Some have had this issue with smaller cards, and I recommend clearing the entire card instead of deleting a few files at a time.
The camera embeds GPS directly into the MOV file. No software was included with my package, and the one I tried from the seller's web site was inferior. I recommend a player called Registrator Player. I found it at thedashcamstore.com. It doesn't seem to show the speed correctly in MPH. I think because the speed is embedded incorrectly in the MOV file, but with a work-around, I've been able to correct the displayed speed.
The suction cup works very well on the windshield - almost too good. But after it fell one time, I just dabbed a couple of drops of water on the cup, reattached it and it's been stuck to my windshield for 5 weeks.
I recommend it.
*I did not receive this camera for free. I paid the published price.
Very easy, suction cup seems to be holding up well even in Arizona summers,the joint allows for easy positioning. The USB cable is long enough to reach all the way from the rear view mirror down the A pillar, across the passenger foot well and back to the rear USB port of a 2014 Grand Cherokee.
Great video quality during the day, reasonable at night. Video files have GPS info in them, can be easily reviewed in the free "Registrator Viewer" app
I've disabled all the automatic functions as they seemed to make data storage somewhat unpredictable ("Events" stored, parts of ride missing). Ever since then it has been completely bulletproof.
The annoying startup sound cannot be disabled... but I've gotten used to it, hardly even notice it anymore. Without it the cam would be a complete "install and forget about it" experience.
This is one of the things you want to buy before you need it...
Its nearest competitor is wheel witness pro. That one has a better picture and resolution, but it's also bigger and does not come with GPS built in.
The Ausdom does a good enough job with license plates, and with GPS built in, in that form factor, it's actually a good deal.