|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.76 x 2.76 x 1.57 inches|
|Item model number||8542124805|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GSND-0412940185|
|OEM Part Number||T36011, 66206989069, 684-042|
|Special Features||Autex Crankshaft Crank Cam Position Sensor 10456161|
Autex 2pc Park Assist Sensor Parking Sensor T36011 66206989069 684-042
|Price:||$23.38 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AUTEX?is one of the largest AUTOMOTIVE SENSORS manufacturer in the auto parts aftermarket. AUTEX?can offer an extensive line of High-quality ready to install kinds of AUTOMOTIVE SENSORS.
- Cross Reference No.: T36011, 66206989069, 684-042
- Package Includes: 2pc Park Assist Sensor / Parking Sensor
- This is Brand New & High Quality Aftermarket Product. Meet the professtional specification as replacement parts, for stable performance & durable service.
- Please check the description or use the year/make/model drop down bar and interchangeable part numbers to confirm the compatibility before purchase.
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
AUTEX is one of the largest AUTOMOTIVE SENSORS manufacturer in the auto parts aftermarket.
AUTEX can offer an extensive line of supreme quality ready to install kinds of AUTOMOTIVE SENSORS.
AUTEX will continue to research and discover, manufacturing, supply and distribution of our products that ultimately delivers value to customers and society.
Connector Gender :Female (1)
Connector Quantity :1
Connector Shape :Oval
Terminal Gender :Male (1)
Terminal Quantity :3
Terminal Type :Blade Cross Reference:
How to replace with new automotive sensor?
Kindly note that:
Like anything else, sensors wear out, corrode, or become dirty. This essentially blinds the computer and triggers the terrible check engine light. You can purchase or prepare a code reader and read your OBD codes, that will help you a lot on installation.
Either way, you should always consult a repair manual before attempting any procedure involving automotive sensors. If you’re servicing a vehicle built before 1996, you'll need a code reader that reads OBD I information. Post 1996, you'll need a code reader capable of OBD II diagnostics.
1) Always wear eye protection and start with installation tools.
2) Searching related installation video on the internet will be recommended.
AUTEX's AUTOMOTIVE SENSORS
- Not remanufactured or rebuilt.
- High Quality Replacement Part.
- Exact Fit for easy installation.
- 100% Brand New and tested prior to leaving the factory.
- Direct Replacement.
- High quality requestment
- High Output
- Exact Fit
After Replaced with AUTEX:
- AUTOMOTIVE SENSORS working more stable when you driving.