|Item Weight||15.45 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10.6 x 9 x 8 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GSND-0025537429|
|OEM Part Number||1010861; 1110861; 1210861; 638742; 77570; 78570; 15922970; 159229701; 5512311; 6512311; 7512311; 140286C; 140286NC; 10346760; 10360531; 2012411AM; C1725R; 0610174; 0610254; TEM275491; 275491; TEM255679;|
|Special Features||Replacement for 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 Saturn Vue 2.2L AC compressor|
3-Year Auto Parts Protection Planfrom Assurant
- PLAN STARTS: Plans start date of purchase. Coverage for mechanical breakdowns begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- COVERAGE DETAIL: 100% functional parts and labor included on products used for normal use, including mechanical and electrical failures, for parts purchased on Amazon within the last 30 days.
- PLAN BENEFITS: $0 deductible and no hidden fees. Fully transferable if bought as a gift. Not valid on auto parts purchased for commercial use.
- FILING A CLAIM: Easy claims process online 24/7. Visit assurant360claims.com. We’ll fix it, replace it or send you an Amazon gift card up to the price you paid for your product.
- HOW TO CANCEL: Cancel anytime, full refund within the first 30 days (less any claims paid). To cancel, visit "Your Orders" on Amazon.com and click "Return or Replace Item" next to the protection plan.
AUTEX AC Compressor & A/C Clutch CO 10861AC 78570 140286C Replacement for Saturn Vue 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2.2L with 16mm Diameter Port
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Replacement for 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 Saturn Vue 2.2L AC compressor (Discharge Port 16mm, Clutch Diameter 102mm)
- Cross Reference Part Number: CO 10861AC; 1010861; 1110861; 1210861; 638742; 77570; 78570; 15922970; 159229701; 5512311; 6512311; 7512311; 140286C; 140286NC; 10346760; 10360531; 2012411AM; C1725R; 0610174; 0610254; TEM275491; 275491; TEM255679;
- Premium ISO/TS 16949 quality; Interior of AC Compressor contains Pre-Pag 46 Oil; Its highly recommended that check and add enough Oil to ac compressor before the replacement;
- !!!Kindly note!!! Our compressor is filled with 120-150 ml of PAG46 or PAG56 oil. Please always pour out all the compressor oil and refill with the correct amount of oil-based on the directions for your vehicle. Never assume the amount in the compressor is the correct amount for whatever application you are using. The replacement of the ac compressor is kind of complicated, cleaning total circulatory system carefully and get a professional replacement is highly recommended.
- Professional friendly after-service team in US to offer timely issues resolution; Parts have worry-free 12 months warranty;
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
AUTEX AC Compressor and Clutch Assembly CO 101290C AC Replacement for Mustang 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006/Town Car 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002
UAC CO 29002C A/C Compressor
AUTEX AC Compressor & A/C Clutch C1804 C1804R C2468R 0610225 TEM275739 275739 2004918AM TEM255528 38810RNAA02 38810RRBA01 1102577 1102608 Replacement for Honda Civic 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 1.8L
|Item Weight||15.45 lbs||15.10 lbs||14.10 lbs||13.23 lbs|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
AUTEX is one of the largest AC Compressor & Clutch manufacturer in the auto parts aftermarket.
AUTEX can offer an extensive line of HIGH-quality ready to install complete AC Compresspor and AC Compresspor Clutch.
AUTEX will continue to research and discovery, manufacturing, supply and distribution of our products that ultimately delivers value to patients and society.
How Do I Know if I Need New AC Compressor?
A. Cabin temperatures higher than normal
B. Loud noises when the compressor is running
C. Compressor clutch is not moving
Why the compressor still failed after replacing?
1. 85% of installation failure caused by lacking of lubrication (oil) or system restrictions: 60% of the oil in the A/C system stays in the compressor, so the compressor should contain 4 ounces if the total amount of oil in the system is 6 ounces. As the refrigerant circulates through the system, it carries the oil and returns it to the compressor. If the failed compressor has none or insufficient oil, that means a refrigerant leak or a restriction of the system which is preventing the return procedure. Meanwhile, debris and restrictions in the system may prevent the right amount of oil from getting to the compressor. So if you do not patch up the leak or revise the restriction, the new compressor will fail.
2. High pressure: clutch is burnt out or the system provide inproper voltage to the clutch Or the compressor shaft seal or body gasket leak, then the compressor defect is caused by high pressure. What's more, the malfunction of fan clutch or electric condenser fan can cause poor airflow over the condenser which prevents the required heat transferring for the A/C system.
3. If all above reasons are not exist, then the new compressor may defective, please kindly contact with us for return.
AUTEX's AC Compressor
- Not re-manufactured or rebuilt.
- High Quality Interchange Part.
- 100% Brand New and tested prior to leaving the factory.
- High quality requestment
- High Output
- Exact Fit
After Replaced with AUTEX:
AC system working more stable when you driving.
Customers also viewed these products
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If I manage to somehow find the needed information, or if someone who has installed this compressor could tell me how much is supposed to be added, I'll update my review. (There is still oil in the system. If too much oil is added, it's just as bad as not adding enough. So, it doesn't pay to guess.)
My advice is to buy one that is pre-filled AND that has seals with it. (My seals were completely deteriorated and needed to be replaced which was a big extra charge since I didn't order a compressor with new seals and didn't know to order some.)
My original compressor died several months ago, so I went to Pick N Pull and got a used one from there. It worked fine for 2 days then started making grinding noise and eventually stopped working completely. So I went to search for a new one. AC Delco has a nice OEM replacement, but it was close to $400. So I decided to bite the bullet and bought the Autex one.
Prior to install it, I flushed the whole system, each component individually. After flushing the condenser a lot of metal shaving came out of it. That would explain why the Pick N Pull compressor went out so fast. Also, I purchased a new Accumulator for about $20. After assembling the system, I took it to a professional to get it vacuumed and refilled.
It's been a week so far and it has been working great without any hiccups. I can definitely recommend this compressor, but be sure you know what you are doing prior to installing it.