2-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
AUTO-VOX D2 Dash Cam,2.7'' LCD 1080P Full HD Dashboard Camera DVR Recorder with G-Sensor WDR Loop Recording--Eyewitness On The Road
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- D2 Dash cam is equipped with wide viewing angle and 1080P full high definition which aims to clearly capture journey memories or evidences of traffic accident.
- Easy operation--- 3 One-Key Buttons for respectively locking videos you like,turning off the screen when you are driving at night, and muting the audio when you need private time.
- Hands-free Mode--The cam will automatic turn on and record when you start the car;Sensitive G-Sensor will automatically mark the current footage for safekeeping when an event is detected
- Loop Recording --the camera will automatically overwrite the oldest footage with the newest when the memory card is full
- Parking mode--just like you have hired someone to keep an eye on your car if your car gets damaged when you are not around.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
If you have budget for good dash cam, then AUTO VOX D2 is your top pick!
*High video quality-- wide viewing angle+1080p full hd high resolution, to clearly capture journey memories or evidences of traffic accident.
*Easier operation--You are available to lock videos and save it by one UP Button press;One POWER button press for screen saver,so you won’t be distracted at night;One DOWN Button press for Audio off/on,give yourself a private room.(All of this work during recording)
* Memory Card: Supports 32GB High Speed Class 10 Micro Sd/TF Card (not included).
* We recommend formatting the SD card before using it.
* Please remember to remove the protect film on the lens.
What You Need:
A Class 10 Micro SD card(Not included).
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please keep in mind that Amazon compresses the video so it will not show the image as clear as it actually is.
I think this Dash-Cam makes other cams appear over-priced. I am very satisfied with the way the video records but I think there are some things you may want to note before you commit. The camera sometimes experience's a stutter where the video freezes up but it starts up again. It is rare and not really noticeable. Plan ahead how you will trace the wire from your windshield to the 12V socket. It is quite a lot of cord. You may want to consider investing in a long USB cord with some 2.1 AMP ports. Especially if you have two of these or need your 12V socket for a USB device.
Here is a link to what I am referring to:
Daylight recording is really clear with crystal clear audio (minus road noise from your car). Night time is not as great, especially if you position it to the rear of your car and there is little light. The lens would be better if it showed a wider angle. And the exposure compensation seems almost useless. Other than these minor setbacks the cam is worth it's value. Just be careful where you position it in your car as some spots are more sensitive to motion than others. And wet the back of the suction cup before sticking it to your windshield as it may fall off if dry.
Remember that this device locks videos when an accident or shock is detected. Leaving parking mode on will fill the mini-SD card with locked videos which the cam will not overwrite (Unless Formatted).
I give this product 4 stars as it seems to be a great product, But the Lens should be wider with a wider aperture to allow for better night shots.
Things you may want to note.
A. Sometimes there is a bit of a stutter, but it is so rare it is barely noticeable.
B. If you drive a SUV like me you will want to plan out how you want to run a second wire to your back window ahead of time.
C. Each Cam takes up one 12V socket in your car.
Nov 22, 2016
One of my Dash-cams out of the two I own stopped functioning. I figure this was a heat related issue or the device crashed. If this happens to you remember that there is a reset button on the camera and press it. It should function again.
Jan 11, 2017
After having the device for a few months I realized that the swivel on the mount is way to loose. I thought it was heat from the sun that caused it, but it is doing the same thing on my back window, which is never in sunlight. The excess movement is a bad thing in Florida as we tend to use sunshades here to keep our cars cool. As a result, I constantly have to adjust the aim of the video before I drive. I returned mine.
- Great video quality.
- You can plug it in and it starts working immediately, no fiddling required.
- It looks very cool.
- Small and unobtrusive.
- Feels durable.
- Good amount of memory (it records in three minute videos and automatically saves the last video, and you can save clips with the press of a button).
- Bright, easy to see display that can be turned off at night.
- Comes with little brackets to keep the power cable tidy and out of the way (see pictures).
- The buttons are not the easiest to read while driving, but fortunately they are simple to learn.
- Some cars, like my Ford Fiesta, have a cigarette lighter which is always hot, and so the dash cam does not turn off when the vehicle is off. Most cars do not have this problem, so if your car is always hot, and does not have the option to adjust this on the fuse box, or your car does not have its own USB port (fortunately mine does), you will have to remember to unplug the dash cam when you turn the car off (on the bright side it does not appear to drain the car battery quickly, as I made this mistake a few times before switching to USB).
- The provided USB cable, which is used for connecting the camera to your computer, was too short for me to plug into my car so I had to buy an off-brand one.
One thing I would like to be able to get is a replacement suction cup attachment. that is what failed on my previous dash cam (not Auto-Vox) but it seems to be the vulnerable component only because of wear and tear and climate extremes.