|Item Weight||3.15 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10.5 x 6.5 x 3.7 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AUTOPDR|
AUTOPDR 29Pcs DIY PDR Car Body Paintless Dent Repair Remover Tools Paintless Dent Removal Puller Dent Lifter Kits Puller Lifter Silde Hammer Tap Down Hot Glue Gun Sticks Set
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High-quality materials ---- Every tool in the dent repair kit has been carefully inspected and certified by Rockwell Hardness. It is made of tempered high-carbon stainless steel and standard stainless steel, so you don't have to worry about quality problems.
- Unique design ---- The slide hammer dent lifter are designed by the principle of lever can be more labor-saving, the part close to the car body can be adjusted, through the top rotary button can make the tabs and dent lifter more fit, prevent the tabs from slipping, effective repair the dents.
- High efficiency and safety ---- High temperature resistant glue gun glue uniform and fast, high viscosity glue sticks can closely absorb the dent, with the dent lifter can quickly pull the dent, rubber hammer and flattening holder The fit can be repaired against uneven dents, and the tabs are available for different dents, and the professional dent repair kit can be used to repair dents efficiently and safely.
- Protect the original paint ---- All parts in contact with the body are made of high-quality silica gel, which can avoid the damage to the original paint. Even rubber hammers for uneven dents have high-quality rubber wraps that protect your car body to some extent.
- Widely used ---- Suitable for repairing dents and hail damage and other dents, efficient ejection of metal, motorcycle, refrigerator, washing machine and other metal surface dents, PDR tools can be recycled, when the body appears dent You don't have to go to the auto repair shop every time to spend expensive, this tool saves you time and money.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Legal DisclaimerThe purpose of tool sets and accessories contained is only limited to auto dent repair and other daily commodities normal repair activities. Sellers are not liable for any improper use or illegal activities which shall be forbidden, or for all the consequences arising from buyers'own. The products content is in conformity with relevant national laws and regulations of United States, not containing the"locksmithing devices"mentioned in United States Code, 2009 Edition §3002a. Nonmailability of locksmithing devices.
How to use this paintless dent repair kits?
1.Clean the dent with a clean wet cloth.
2.Mount the glue stick into the glue gun,pull the trigger to let the glue stick enter into the glue gun, connect the power source and preheat for 5 minutes.
3.Use a proper drawing gasket. Large dent requires a large drawing gasket. (Note: The larger the drawing gasket is, the larger the drawing force is).
4. Pull the trigger and apply the drawing gasket with extruded glue (The 4 holes of gasket should be applied with hot melt glue).
5. Fast place the drawing gasket with hot melt glue at the center of dent, press lightly until the glue cures and adheres (Let the glue cool for about 8 minutes. The cooling time should be less than 10 minutes and should be shorter slightly in winter).
6. Align the T-shaped repairer and press the drawing gasket with hot melt glue, pull the sliding rod backwards to pull up the dent.
7. Check with a Line board. If dent still exists, knock it slightly with a flattening hammer or pen.
8. Clean the repaired place with a clean wet cloth.
Package list :
1pcs Smile dent lifter
1pcs 100W glue gun
1pcs rubber hammer
5pcs white tap down
1pcs plastic shovel
1pcs empty alcohol bottles
5pcs blue tabs
4pcs yellow tabs
5ps black sticks
5pcs white sticks
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-8 of 29 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Can't afford that, so I googled and youtube it. At first I bought the PDR rod, it did not work because it was too thick, and I don't want to force it in between the panel as I might break the glass.
I decided to get this product, mind you it took me lots of sleepless night on which one I want to buy and try. After reading reviews after reviews, this I think has almost all the parts you need.
Just my two cents, am not a professional PDR, just a regular guy who really wanted to fix the dents, be very gentle and have to do it a couple or more times to get it smooth and straight.
Overall, am really glad and happy with this product, make sure to get 91% alcohol, it cost only $1.50 from Walmart.
1) use gentle force
2) take your time, and squeeze dent lifter gently.
3) spray the dent, tab with alcohol, it will not ruin the clear coat.
These are just my suggestion. as it work for my car.
I hope this help for those who want to fix and want to save money.