4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
AVANTEK 15"-17" Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad, 3 Quiet Fans Notebook Cooler, Chill Mat with Adjustable Mounts (CP_03)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Metal mesh can support various laptop sizes up to 17 inches and provides a stable surface for you to work on the computer in comfort
- Triple oversized 110mm fans with blue LEDs spin silently at 1200 RPM to pull in cool air from the bottom of this laptop cooling pad
- Full range metal mesh optimizes the air flow to rapidly dissipate the huge amount of heat generated in the laptop housing
- Adjustable feet of this cooling pad offer 2 height settings to position your laptop at an ideal viewing or typing angle
- Conveniently powered by the USB port with no power adapter needed; the pad offers an additional USB port to connect your devices
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Heat damages electronics, and your laptop is running hot. That is why this AVANTEK Laptop Cooling Pad is an essential accessory for your valuable device. This product is engineered to minimize heat buildup in the housing and extend the life of your laptop that holds some of the most important documents and memories of your life. Whether you are surfing the web or shooting in the battlefield, this pad keeps you and your laptop cool.
Triple 110mm Fans
The laptop cooling pad features 3 oversized 110mm fans that pull in cool air from its bottom and produce very little noise while spinning at 1200 RPM. The blue LEDs illuminate through the mesh and add to the aesthetics of this product.
The full range metal mesh is capable of enhancing the cooling performance by up to 25%. It creates a continuous and evenly dispersed air flow beneath your laptop to rapidly dissipate the huge amount of heat generated by the CPU and GPU trapped in the laptop housing.
This laptop cooling pad is designed to create superb comfort for all laptop users. It supports a variety of laptop sizes up to 17'', and the extremely sturdy polished metal mesh provides a stable surface for you to enjoy working on the computer.
Adjustable Height Settings
The adjustable feet of this laptop cooling pad offer 2 height settings to position your laptop at an ideal viewing or typing angle.
This laptop cooling pad is conveniently powered by the USB port on your computer, with no power adapter needed. It offers an additional USB port for you to connect other devices.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And yes, the blue light is annoying, but the placement of the USB plugs are worse. They are on the back of the fan housing and between the wire support arm and the unit when the unit is folded down. This means you cannot use the fan unless the support arm is moved at least to the first height adjustment. You cannot leave the fan flat while it is running and you cannot leave the USB wire in the plug when you fold the unit down.
I doubt I will use it much. Instead, I will find a nice rubber strip that I can superglue to the laptop base to keep it elevated higher off the table or my lap. Laptop vendors who have their fans discharge directly out of the bottom of the unit should include this as an option anyway because they often do not provide enough leg/bottom elevation to allow sufficient air movement through the laptops...and you get overheat damage as a result.
If your internal laptop fans blow down like mine do, turn this cooling pad upside down to get better cooling results. The pad cooled my laptop 3C-5C better internally when operated as designed (fans blowing up). When I turned it upside down so the flow is in the same direction as my laptop fans, the internal laptop temp was 6C-7C (or 11F) lower. That 11F difference might be well worth the hassle of using this cooling pad if you laptop runs hot...or any cooling fan for that matter. Please note that you must leave the laptop catch tabs extended down if you run this unit upside down so the fans have a discharge path. If the unit is laying flat on the table and upside down, there is no way for the air to flow out from under the pad and it cannot do its work. You will get no cooling that way.
I received the following unit to replace the one I originally bought: AVANTEK CP172 15''-17'' Laptop Notebook Cooling Pad Chill Mat. It is far more stable than the one with the wire frame support. It also cools my laptop better. The following were the internal CPU temp results for my Dell Precision M3800 that runs hot on the bottom during system diagnostics stress test (100% CPU utilization):
Without cooling pad and on table top: 85C
On Avantek cooling pad without legs extended: 81C
On Avantek cooling pad with legs extended: 77C
A 9C drop in internal temp is good.
I still don't like the blue light...but access to the USB port and on/off switch is excellent in this model.
It is extremely quiet and very efficient with space on my desk. It keeps my laptop cool consistently and the blue light is definitely a great add on =)
I really like the usb options in the back of the pad as well it is very handy for component addition since the pad itself takes up a usb slot.
I would recommend this to anyone trying to cool their laptop.
1. I opted for the 5 fan/16inch. It just arrived, so I'm not sure how good the cooling unit is but I wanted to mention that it's
2. Completely audible-- not nearly as quiet as others have been saying. It's a moderate hum, but nothing disturbing. The cold air feels good.
3. MAKE SURE YOU ORDER A SIZE UP. My computer is just over 15 inches and the 16 is about an inch too small.
4. UPDATE: Cooling fan works *really well* No over heating even when running netflix, photoshop, inDesign and high graphics programs.... or gaming. Still gets luke warm but we all know that's a big improvement to burning hot.
5. I don't run mine at night but so far the lights haven't bothered me. Anyone pull it apart and just take out the LEDs? Just wondering...
Leaving this review with 4 stars because of the sizing issue.
Most recent customer reviews
That's why I give it a 4 star rating.