AVI-8 Men's AV-4003-03 Hawker Harrier II Stainless Steel Watch with Beige Leather Band
|Price:||$145.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Aviation-inspired watch featuring black dial with date window and day chart
- 45 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Leather band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.4 x 4.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DOSYYB6
- Item model number: AV-4003-03
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 20, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Other AVI-8 Collections
- Hawker Hunter
- Hawker Hurricane
- Hawker Typhoon
- Lancaster Bomber
- Supermarine Seafire
- Curtiss Tomahawk
AVI-8 timepieces are inspired by both the men and the machines of some of the most significant periods in aviation history. Paying tribute to the iconic aircraft and the brave men who flew them, these timepieces are a reminder of the guts, determination and sheer will of those who pushed minds and muscle in the development of cutting edge aircraft whose role was critical to the very defense of a nation. Each timepiece is designed with the innovative spirit that permeates the world of aviation.
AV-4003 Hawker Harrier II
The highlight of the AV-4003 Hawker Harrier II timepiece collection is a gauge like display of the date visible in vertical alignment to the right of the dial face. Enlarged luminous hands, Arabic index display with minute track demonstrate the technical inspiration of this cutting edge timepiece. This watch is encased within a solid stainless steel case and strapped to your wrist with a stainless steel bracelet featuring a fold over clasp.
AVI-8 Hawker Harrier II
The Hawker Harrier and the Hawker Harrier II are commonly known as being Harrier Jump Jets. Their unique Vertical and Short Take Off and Landing engine design made them extremely useful and were designed to be operated in advanced theatres of conflict where air bases or runways would not be accessible.
Armed with the latest in technology – the Harrier is continually being updated with the latest in weaponry, guidance systems and avionics. The Harrier has proven and continues to prove its worth as a modern, sophisticated jet aircraft.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||AVI-8|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Best part is the customer service. The watch arrived with a minor nick in the band and I emailed Avi-8 support to ask about it. Within 15 minutes they had asked for my address to mail a new watch, no questions asked. I even offered to just do the band instead but they are sending the whole watch with a prepaid return envelope.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is really same as you see. Feeling good that it is griped as a soft leather encloses my wrist.Published 22 months ago by Guenhui Park