Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: AVI-8 Men's AV-4021-03 FlyBoy Analog Japanese-Automatic Green Watch
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

on February 19, 2014
I like the textured green face of the watch. The numerals and five minute markers are also raised. The 12 is marked as 0. I like the red second tip, which looks like an airplane to me. These are the things I like about the watch.

The movement is automatic, so no batteries are ever required.

The strap in certain light appears brown, as opposed to green. Only in certain light does it appear green. It appears more brown than green overall. I don't like the strap, which is supposed to be made of leather, but feels like foam. I think the strap makes the watch feel cheap.
on May 31, 2016
A great watch with Miyota movement. A great price for an entry level. The strap is a classic synthetic leather nato strap. No surprises. I have some better quality leather ones (like on my Rolex Sub), but they cost as much as this watch does. Or change it out for whatever you want. Many of these complaints seem to be from non-watch people, who maybe should stick with a nice Quartz that they can try on first. This is a great watch for the price point.
on March 29, 2016
Turned up on my door step today, excitedly opened the box and the second hand had detached and not operable. Poor for a reasonably priced watch but it did look good. I understand that these things happen so let's hope the reordered one is better.
on July 19, 2014
Hello all, when seeing pics I really wanted to like and wear this watch all the time. Although I do agree that the watch itself is nice and I appreciate the color of the dial etc. I must say that the strap itself killed it for me. For those who have more of a smaller wrist I would suggest straying away from this item, after some time it took my awhile to figure out how to actually get to this stay on my wrist ~ and when I finally got it to stay the flap was all over the place making it look ridiculous! Replace the strap AVI!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2015
Don't buy this terrible watch
on September 9, 2014
DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH! I bought the first one and after a few days the time would be off. I exchanged it for a replacement one thinking it was just a defective watch and sure enough the second one started to give the wrong time after a couple days. Worst watch ever. Does not work. Do not waste your money.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse