AVLT Triple 27" Monitor Free Standing Desk Stand - Mount Three 17.6 lbs Computer Monitors on 3 Articulating Adjustable Arms - Organize Your Work Surface with Ergonomic VESA Monitor Mount
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UNIVERSAL FIT MONITOR MOUNT - Compatible with triple 13"-27" monitors weight up to 17.6 lbs each, 75x75mm or 100x100mm VESA plate. NOTE: We provide additional fine height tuning up to 1" for perfect monitor alignment
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION DESK STAND - Designed with premium aluminum and steel for the heavy-duty base and arms, securely hold your monitors in place.
- 👍 STAY ORGANIZED WITH BENEFITS: Compatible with any desk surface, Spacious workspace, Ergonomic viewing angle, Reduce back & neck strain, Cable Management
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY - It comes with all needed installation kits and instruction. Please feel free to contact us when you have any questions about this product. We are happy to help.
- SPECS & SUPPORT - For user-friendly reading, please see the details in the product description. AVLT-DM17-1 is backed with a 5 YEARS limited warranty and experienced tech support team in Silicon Valley.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Create a Powerful Productive Environment
AVLT Free Standing Triple Monitor Stand weight capacity up to 17.6 lbs each, easily lift your 13"-27" LCD screen up to desired viewing angle. No more bend down your head to watch monitors, release your eye, back, and neck strain.
Suitable for Home and Office
Matte black color finish complements most interiors, start a professional setup.
Height Adjustment for Each Monitor
The additional 1" VESA plate height adjustment designed for eliminates the annoyance of unaligned monitors.
Perform the Perfect Orientation
The VESA plate provides
No More Clutter
The 17.1 x 12.6 heavy-duty base securely hold your monitors in place. Fits all types of desks and the cable management keeps your desk organized to regain a spacious workspace.
Safety Area Recommendation
Prevent risks of desk stand topping by keeping the VESA Joint within the Safety Area during monitor adjustments
AVLT Free Standing Triple Monitor Stand
Raising your monitors off the desk surface with this triple monitor stand clears up valuable workspace on your desktop. Positioning your monitor in the desired position improves your posture and providing the maximum ergonomic comfort to relieve eye, neck and back strain.
- Works with 13"-27" monitors
- Supports Up to 17.6 lbs each
- Full-Motion Articulating
- Premium Steel and Aluminum
- VESA Compatible: 75 x 75 mm or 100 x 100 mm
**Please make sure whether your monitors have VESA before purchasing**
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In my project, I had 2 Acer 24" monitors, as they were not VESA complaint I had to secure them using VESA Adapter Plate and they were heavy. In the center, I have a 27" Samsung Curved Monitor and I needed the side monitors to be at a angle that would make me effective at my work.
The product was perfect for my project, very sturdy and finally able to work effectively!
Assembling the product was a breeze and my home office looks great and I'm very happy with the purchase!
- The left arm was 2 inches lower than the right arm. VERY ugly
- The left arm's monitor mount was so loose that the monitor just tilted all the way down. Yes - I tried to tighten that part of the mount but even all the way tight (and all the way loose just in case), it wouldn't keep the monitor facing straight.
- It really did not seem to have enough room to line up the 3x 27 inch monitors I was going to put on here. They do have medium sized bezels for PC monitors, but nothing crazy.
If you are like me and check out some 1 star reviews to see people's experience at the low end before making a purchase, please take this review into consideration. Look elsewhere for a mount.
I am getting newer monitors that don't seem as heave and once I swap them out and use for a while, I will update the review
This was easy to put together, although the instruction could be a little more detailed.
I have 2 27' monitors on this. and it feels like its pushing the weight maximum for stability.