- Save 10% on 1 Pack Automatic lighting when you purchase 1 or more Bicycle Wheel offered by AWInternational. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Unicycle Stand when you purchase 1 or more Unicycle offered by AWInternational. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on each participating item when you spend $399.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by AWInternational. Here's how (restrictions apply)
AW 24" Inch Wheel Unicycle Leakproof Butyl Tire Wheel Cycling Outdoor Sports Fitness Exercise Health
|Price:||$54.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 24" wheel (24" x 1.75" Tire); Color: Green
- Weight limit: 154Lbs, fits to applicable height up to 69"
- Outer Tire: Excelletn Skid Proof Mountain Tire; Inner Tire: Leakage Protection Butyl tire, No second Inflation for 3 Months
- Rational designed according to somatology and movement features
- Great for both Novices and Professionals, Men and Women
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Frame: Excellent Manganese Steel, Standard Frame of Unicycle
Crank arms: WHEEL TOP Crank, International Quality
Pedal: YONG HUA Pedals with Chromoly Spindles, International Quality
Outer Tire: Excelletn Skid Proof Mountain Tire
Inner Tire: Leakage Protection Butyl tire, No second Inflation for 3 Months
Bearing: Heavy Manganese Steel Mute Bearing
Saddle: Large Saddle with Removable Poly-nylon Guarded Rails
Seat post clamp: Quick Release, Alloy Aluminum
Rim: Extra Thick Alloy Aluminum Rim
Fork: Steel Fork with Powder Coated Finish
Great for both Novices and Professionals, Men and Women
Rational designed according to somatology and movement features
24" wheel (24" x 1.75" Tire);
Weight limit: 154Lbs, fits to applicable height up to 69"
Distance from seat to pedal: 17" - 33"
Adjustable bicycle height: 36" - 40"
1 x Wheel Unicycle
Novices should ride under the instructions or accompany of your tutors for safety. And the best place for your training is a back deck or a baseball field with a chain-link fence. Pick a grassy area with solid, flat dirt and you can hold onto the fence.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All in all, I got what I paid for I guess. Your not going to get a quality product for $60, but if you have the tools to fix it, it can be a ok way to find out if unicycling is something that you want to learn without spending a lot of money.