Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 18, 2014
I am very pleased with this purchase, we are currently trying to find a case to fit the phone. This was a gift for my teenage daughter and she is in complete love with this phone. Score big for Mom!
on March 31, 2014
Really good phone, just gotta take care of it, and it really depends on wat service u connect with, the phone is great big screen its a android, if u don't have good service u won't have a good data connection or high speeds and u will have calling issues, but over all I like the phone its perfect. It has 2 sim card slots so u can connect with any carrier. I recommend this phone with really good carrier.
on June 12, 2014
The point in purchasing an unlocked phone is so that you can use any service..... well that part is true but you just dont have any contacts listed in phone anymore.... The back of the phone constantly falls off and if you want to how the functions of the phone work good luck there is no hand book to go with it ( there is nothing on line).... If you google anything on your phone it will not be in english for sure even after you choose the language for your phone....
on June 16, 2014
It does not match with the descriptions. There is no 512 MB RAM on the phone and it is a Chinese brand. I can barely download 5 apps on the phone itself. I have to buy a new memory card..
on March 16, 2014
DROP CALLS
SCREEN TURN-OFF WITHOUT WARNINGS
CHINESE CHARACERS OUT OF NOWHERE
APPLICATION BUGS
BAD SCREEN RESOLUTION
WORSE CAMERA SHOTS AND AWFUL PICTURE SETTINGS
I WASTED MY TIME, MONEY AND EFFORT ON THIS PHONE.
WILL GLADLY SWITCH IT INTO ANY OTHER WORKING SMARTPHONE DEVICE.
I AM UTTERLY DISAPOINTED ON MY AMAON PURCHASE.
THIS PHONE DOES NOT DESERVE A STAR RATING.
I GUESS YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR.
on June 15, 2015
This phone could not do anything worth anything. This phone was by far the worst gift I have ever bought for my teenage daughter. Definitely not a smart phone at all. More like a dumb phone. Could not make calls out, could not get online, could barely text. Worthless.
on March 20, 2015
I received this phone under the impression it worked for metro phones and it was an actual smart phone. I paid 100$ from a birthday gift card. The phone didn't work. It was basically a man made joke to earn money . And I never got my money back !
on May 26, 2014
This phone works very slowly and it gliches .. i am with t-mobile and out of no where my phone was put on reverse and my messages started sending backwards , idk how to take it off so now I'm stuck with a stupid phone , but that's what happenes when you pay a small price for a big phone ..
on October 31, 2014
This phone is a big headache. The internet runs to slow and it is easy to scratch and crack. After about 4 months of having this phone its stopped charging. I would not tell anyone to order this phone EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't take good pictures either.
on April 30, 2014
On the positive side is really slim and beautiful, but on the negative side have to say when I was using it the screen turned white and it didn't want it to go back to normal, few days later was back to normal but still doesnt work too well. Otherwise, is better than the black one.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.