AYL Garlic Press Stainless Steel with Cleaning Brush
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% WORRY FREE GUARANTEE - We fully stand behind our product with our Risk Free Guarantee, if there is any problem with your product we refund your money plus ship you another brand new unit FREE of charge!
- EASY TO SQUEEZE GARLIC PRESS - Quickly and easily minces garlic with no need to peel the clove! Crush even unpeeled/whole cloves in seconds with minimal effort! Just insert the clove into the well and squeeze the handle. The peel stays in the press while the garlic is extracted from it. Effortlessly make beautifully minced garlic with our easy to squeeze garlic press. The press is built to last. The best part is that your hands won't smell like garlic anymore!
- BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED ESSENTIAL KITCHEN UTENSIL WITH LONG LASTING QUALITY THAT YOU CAN FEEL - Crush Garlic with Ease! Great for if you’re in a rush. No need to peel garlic, just press and crush! Add a whole new dimension to your cooking!
- DISHWASHER SAFE: EASY TO CLEAN WITH THE FREE BONUS BRUSH! - the large capacity garlic chamber (accommodates larger garlic cloves or multiple cloves of garlic for quick and efficient pressing) flexibly flips open for easy skin removal, rinsing and cleaning. Just put a clove in, have a good squeeze then open the chamber to remove the skin and give the garlic press a quick rinse or put it into the dishwasher. The brush helps push out the pulp. That's all you need to do to get freshly minced garlic!
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA! GIVE IT A TRY TODAY RISK FREE! -PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 AYL® Garlic Press (STAINLESS STEEL), 1 Cleaning Brush. Give it a try today RISK FREE! And, if you order now, you can enjoy the 70% off with FREE shipping. Get yours today before it's too late. Promotion is Limited time with Limited Quantity Only! ADD TO CART NOW!!
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. Saves you money. Made of unbreakable, heavy duty stainless steel from top to bottom, the AYL® Garlic Press is the last garlic press you will ever need to buy!
2. Saves you time: Great for if you're in a rush. This tool will save precious minutes by allowing you to prepare dishes faster. No need to peel garlic, just press and crush!
Produces juicy garlic mince in seconds. AYL Garlic Press is extremely simple to use.
3. Easy to clean Not only dishwasher-safe, best part is that the mince head flicks open for easy skins-removal.
4. Say goodbye to smelly hands - On a date? This press avoids THAT smell of garlic lingering on your fingers. Simply pop the clove in without peeling. It's hassle free!
5. Say goodbye to bland cooking. Add fresh garlic to your meals everyday!
6. Impress dinner guests - Your family and friends will be Amazed! We've developed this Garlic Press to get the full flavor and aroma from each and every clove that you put in your dish.
7. Great Gift - A solid, basic tool for any kitchen, the garlic press makes a great gift
8. Great Design - Designed to fit comfortably into the palm of the hand. Durable construction, large ergonomic handles provide leverage and makes pressing easy and efficient.
THE AYL Garlic Press Is Backed by a Lifetime Hassle Free Money Back Guarantee. Besides the Refund, We Will Ship to Your Address a Brand New Item. Simply Send Us an Email with Your Order ID if There Is Anything Wrong with Your Product.Click "Add to Cart" Button at the Top of This Page to Get the AYL® Garlic Press Right Now!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This garlic press works fine. It's finish seems okay so far. I held off on reviewing until I'd used and washed several times and formed an opinion - the company did send at least 2 emails directly to me in the first week soliciting reviews and I ignored them, having not yet formed an opinion...
This garlic press DOES work. It presses garlic. Unfortunately, the design is super hokey to me - it has the two handles and a free swinging basket between the two handles that you put your garlic in to be squashed. It doesn't make sense to me why you'd add another element of cleaning and area for the pulp to stick to. The basket is a little awkward to use, as opposed to just having the handle side with the squashing prongs and the opposite handle side with the basket to add the cloves. I really dislike having the basket free moving between the two - I don't understand why they didn't just make the design in the usual way. It's a little difficult to describe, lol.
Cleaning: I've tested the finish without meticulously cleaning off the pulp, thrown straight into the dishwasher. 90% comes off but there has been some pulp dried and stuck to the finish. Hey, it was worth a try. Will meticulously clean off all pulp from now on. It's a pain when there's now the prongs side, the flat side, AND the basket in the middle - lots of little sides to scrub!
All in all, it works. I just won't buy again and I won't recommend. I'll be looking for a slightly more simplified design with less scrubbing after use and less moving parts.
Well, prepare to be amazed. Seriously. It's like I've gone from a tricycle to a Ferrari. I put two peeled cloves in it, and squiiiiiish. MASSIVE amounts of minced garlic out the other end. I squeezed a second time, and a ton more came out! THEN when I opened it up to pull out the leftover skins... Empty. Except for some tiny specks caught in the corners, and some of the holes being a little clogged, it had ALL been minced out through the other end. Mind. Blown. There was practically nothing for me to clean. It came with a little brush, and I seriously have no clue what it is supposed to be used for!
Best. Garlic Press. Ever. :-)
I love garlic...but I DESPISE peeling/prepping it. It's a slow process that is not practical if I am in a hurry. I hate it even more when you are peeling it and the last part of the outer casing shoots up under your finger nail! Now, I have a solution. All of 30 seconds is what it takes me now to prep a bunch of ready to use minced garlic and wash off all of the tools used to accomplish this. It really is as simple as 1) open press, 2) put clove(s) in, 3) squeeze press, and like magic, you now have garlic! That makes using garlic for me so, so, so, so much more practical.
The build of the AYL press is strong. It's a stainless steel unit rather than one from a plastic or a plastic & steel. That gives it excellent durability, strength, and multiple cleaning options. This product is perfectly fine for the dishwasher (although I think hand cleaning with the included brush is generally easier). The stainless is a good grade as it does an excellent job resisting rust, and you can squeeze this press super hard without damaging it. The fit and finish is flawless, and they did an excellent job ensuring there were no exposed sharp edges that the user could accidentally cut themselves on. The handles themselves are comfortable, and fit the hand well to reduce slipping. Just overall, this is a great product. Kudos to AYL because they did a great job here!
I only have one regret with this product and it is that I did not buy this product sooner given the time it saves me now, and count have saved me over the past decade.