- Save 10% each on AYL Products offered by Accessorise Your Life when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code CUPPI8AV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on AYL Products offered by Accessorise Your Life when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code IL57AHZT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on AYL Products offered by Accessorise Your Life when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code 2HAVCXPM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
AYL Bluetooth Headphones V4.1 Wireless Sport Stereo In-Ear Noise Cancelling Sweatproof Headset with APT-X/Mic for Smartphones
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- HEAR MUSIC LIKE YOU NEVER HAVE BEFORE Our Bluetooth headphones feature Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR APT-X audio decode technology, giving these wireless earbuds unparalleled stereo sound quality. CVC 6.0 Digital noise reduction technology, intelligently filter ambient noise, enable clearer sound during calls and while listening to music; You've truly never heard music sound so good from sport headphones!
- PAIR WITH ANY 2 BLUETOOTH DEVICES AT A TIME These Bluetooth headphones for iPhone 7, Android phones & tablets and other Bluetooth devices can pair with 2 different devices simultaneously! This gives you double the possibilities for answering calls and streaming music to your workout headphones, all while enjoying premium Bluetooth earbuds wireless sound quality
- LONGER LISTENING With our Bluetooth headset, running & workouts can go for longer to the beat! The polymer 80mAh battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides 7 hours of talk & playing time & 175 hours of standby time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- NOTHING TO HOLD YOU BACK Our wireless headphones pair with devices up to 10 meters away, and the Bluetooth headset has mic functionality, so you don't have to stop working out to answer calls! The running headphones are even sweatproof, so you won't have to worry about wearing them when you're giving a strenuous workout your all
- SO EASY TO USE The volume, sound, song selection and telephone controls are all right on the wireless Bluetooth earbuds, making these the most convenient Bluetooth earbuds for running, sports, lifting weights & more! For All Bluetooth Devices Including iPhone 7, iPad, iPod & Samsung Galaxy S7
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Studies have confirmed what fitness enthusiasts have always known--listening to music helps you work out harder and improves your endurance. There's just one problem--how do you make sure listening to music doesn't get in the way of your workout? After all, you don't want to end up tangled up in cords from sports headphones or have to keep stopping what you're doing to change songs or adjust the volume when you're using workout headphones.
There's just one problem--how do you make sure listening to music doesn't get in the way of your workout? After all, you don't want to end up tangled up in cords from sports headphones or have to keep stopping what you're doing to change songs or adjust the volume when you're using workout headphones.
Fortunately, there is a way that you can sweat to the beat without any of the hassles that come with wearing ordinary sport headphones and running headphones! The AYL QY8 Bluetooth headphones are the latest breakthrough in wireless earbuds. Capable of pairing with any Bluetooth enabled device from up to 10 meters away, these wireless Bluetooth earbuds feature Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR APT-X audio decode technology. As a result, the Bluetooth earbuds wireless signal is stronger and clearer than what's ever been possible with Bluetooth earbuds before. You'll hear the difference immediately! Unlike ordinary Bluetooth earbuds for running and workouts, the AYL QY8 can stream music and answer calls with two devices at once! Use them as Bluetooth headphones for an iPhone 6 phone and an Android tablet or as Bluetooth Headset wireless earbuds for an iPod Touch and a Samsung Galaxy S6. The possibilities are truly endless. With the AYL QY8 Bluetooth Headset, running, gym workouts and sports training will be easier and more convenient than ever before. Lightweight and sweatproof, the earbuds won't get in your way or make it hard for you to easily move. Plus, they provide up to 7 hours of talk and listening time on just one charge, so you can sweat on and on and on...
See how much easier it can be to set your workouts to your favorite songs. Order the QY8 Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Headphones today!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing I did not like was the little plastic piece that you could attach and use to collect the excess cord. I found that with that on, the earbuds would become off balance and fall out of the ear. But that's an easy fix. Just don't put it on! The cord might not be the greatest if you want to exercise with these. You might hear cord movent if your jumping, etc. However, I use these for work, cleaning, walking and have not had a problem. Overall a great buy at an affordable price. I'm very happy with these!
These work great with the Bluetooth 4.0 Usb Micro Adapter Bluetooth? 4.0 Usb Micro Adapter that I purchased for my Windows 7 computer for playing music at work. When I'm on Youtube (and worried that something might be said on a video that is inappropriate for work) I simply put on my AYL earbuds, tap the button on the back of the right earbud, and listen privately via A2DP bluetooth.
Best of all, these AYL headphones maintain a CONSTANT connection with my computer's bluetooth adapter. I once spent $20 on Sharper Image headphones, and those kept cutting out after each video! But with these AYL headphones I can listen to music all day long and they maintain a constant bluetooth connection.
Disclaimer: THE NUMBER ONE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW ABOUT ANY EARBUD is how to get the proper seal within your ear. This is done by selecting the best fitting "gasket" from the different sizes furnished. You must have the tightest fit possible without causing discomfort. If you choose one that is comfy because it is too small, you lose your bass response and they don't stay in your ears as well. Size them with care and diligence so you get a tight seal but not so tight they hurt... there's your bass. It's true of any earbuds.
NOTICE: I have tried to explain in two places below how to put these in your ear. People who don't read instructions or reviews will never catch on, but make sure you DO read it. I put one of the explanations at the very end of the review so it's easy to find without reading all of the long winded review.
Bought these for my wife. Paired up instantly (once I'd read the tiny instructions). Listened for 5 minutes and ordered a pair for myself. Best buds I've ever heard, and I have MANY. Bass rocks (if you have one and it hasn't got bass, you don't have them in your ears properly). Absolutely clear, phone works perfectly by pausing the music and announcing the number calling you. Volume and fwd/back will take some practice, but they do work. Range is about 7 meters, but that's fine because the phone can stay in my pocket or on the table/desk. When using it with my desktop computer, if I get up from my computer desk and walk out the door, through the MBR and into the kitchen, it starts reporting "Out of range" intermittently until i get far into the kitchen. When I get to the coffee maker, the signal is gone, but it returns as I am walking back through the bedroom to the office. If it's a football game, at least I keep up with most of what's happening... if it's an action movie, I just pause it before I go for coffee.
My wife will use these for her million calls a day and listen to music on her two phones... wirelessly. For me it is more complicated because I watch TV entirely on my computer, plus I use e-cigs... so I have toooo many wires at my desk. This will UNcomplicate that situation.
1. They will be hard to insert into your ears the first few times, then you will learn the positioning. Put the AYL lighted bud into the right ear, wire pointing down, the other into the left. Lock by holding the little horns, then pull the horns forward until the wing tab goes under the big lumps at the bottom of your ears... you will feel when it is in the right place. The wing tabs are flexible, so it's easy to remove the buds without hurting the buds or your ears, and if you somehow snag the wire it's not locked so tight it hurts when the bud pops out of your ear. They are just enough so that movements when doing things like jogging or exercise don't easily dislodge them. I like this system better than the big wings used by most earbud manufacturers.
2. Opening the charging port is hard at first... just dig your nail into the top and pull it upward. I keep a little jeweler's screwdriver near the usb charge source that I can carefully stick under the bottom edge in case my nails have been filed too short.
SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS FOR QY9 MODEL:
1. Instead of the little switch for volume and skip forward/back having tiny braille bumps, please put a large enough spike or tab on it so it's easy to find and press up or down.
2. The cover for the charging port is very difficult sometimes. I'm hoping it will get easier, but I worry that I will get so frustrated I actually pull the thing off. It shouldn't be hard to make it thick enough to get a thumbnail under the bottom edge... possibly even a little groove there to help get a grip on it.
You are not likely to be unsatisfied with these MAGNIFICENT Bluetooth Buds. I am totally tickled with them.
UPDATE 6/14/16: Six months later I have a lot to say, but I'll boil it down as much as possible. My wife never became fond of her pair because she only used them with her phone and decided the advantages over her wired set was not enough to warrant the hassle of the Bluetooth. As for me, I use these daily, probably an average of 3 hours a day, because we both use our computers here in the office and sometimes don't want to have to hear whatever the other is doing. MY SET IS STILL JUST AS GOOD AS THE DAY I BOUGHT IT! I have no issues at all with it. Plus now, of course, I have a backup set since my wife doesn't use hers... but I have yet to need it. For me, this headset is a great liberator, great sound, ability to get up and move around the room, answer calls, watch movies on my desktop PC, etc.
Finally, here are my INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSERTING THESE INTO YOUR EARS SO THEY STAY IN PLACE AND SOUND GREAT:
1. The earbud with the lights on the back goes in the RIGHT ear.
2. Look at the angle of the output spout that goes into your ear. That should be inserted so that it points toward the FRONT of the ear.
3. Look at the plastic retaining loop IN THE PICTURE here on Amazon. It is pointing toward the rear and just a little up... maybe at 10 o'clock.
4. Insert the output spout into your ear CANAL as deeply as is comfortable. The soft white plastic cushion should make good contact in the ear canal. If it is loose, put in a bigger one from the ones supplied. If it is too tight or uncomfortable, put in a smaller one. Having the best fit is very important for bass response.
5. ROTATE the units FORWARD so that the loop at the back goes behind the big lump at the bottom of the ear... this is what provides a little protection to keep them in place. By "forward" I mean the horn that has the wire coming out goes forward, which would be clockwise for the left ear and counterclockwise for the right ear.
With these installed as above, I can nod or shake my head as hard as my brain can stand and they NEVER fall out. Running has never caused them to come out. Maybe different ears are made differently, but the system seems simple and effective to me.
Good Luck... I love mine.
Overall, I would recommend if you are looking for:
-Cheap blue tooth head phones with good bass/sound quality (good price-to-quality ratio)
-The battery life is decent - 1 week depending on my activity level (1 hour a day, 6 days a week)
-Sound Quality - nice bass, definitely the best part of the head phones
1) Battery life - forgetting to charge them, it happens! so have a back up pair in your car (you'll thank me later)
2) If you like to run, don't get these because they will fall out of your ears.
3) Charge port is hard to open - I always use a paperclip
I was looking for Bluetooth head phones to use while I was working out, due to constantly knocking out my wired head phones during workouts. Nothing is worst than ripping your headphones out while your in the zone during an intense workout, complete buzz kill. Well, when you head phones die during a workout, it's even worse. These are not a good choice for active people or runners (weightlifting is okay because your not bouncing up and down). I'll stick to my iphone head phones for workouts. Since I bought these to workout in, I would've returned them if the time to return hadn't expired. I already have a nice pair for lounging so now I have no real use for them.