AYL StarLight - Water Resistant - Shock Proof - Battery Powered Ultra Long Lasting Up To 6 DAYS Straight - 600 Lumens Ultra Bright LED Lantern - Perfect Camping Lantern for Hiking, Camping, Emergencies, Hurricanes, Outages
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MOST RELIABLE LANTERN ON THE MARKET - It uses LED bulbs with an output of 600 lumens, guaranteeing you crystal clarity and over 100,000 hours of use.
- 6 FULL DAYS OF POWER! Battery Powered Can Be Used For Up To 6 DAYS Straight on a Single Set of Fresh 3 D Batteries. The last lantern you will ever need to buy.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SHOCKPROOF DESIGN AND WATER RESISTANT - Designed with a hook at the bottom that makes it easy to set it up virtually anywhere.
- 3 LIGHTING MODES: Low, High and Flashing strobe. Depending on your needs, you can switch to any of the modes seamlessly by simply cycling the switch button.
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA! What are you waiting for? Click the Add to Cart Button to Order NOW!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
HOW DID YOU SURVIVE CAMPING WITHOUT THE AYL STARLIGHT 330?
Light your outdoor adventures and power a wide range of other activities using the best LED camping lantern - The AYL Starlight 330.
Designed with your safety in mind, this ultra bright lantern guarantees unsurpassed service to provide you with light, clarity and consequently convenience for a wide range of your lighting needs.
What are the amazing features of the AYL Starlight lantern?
- It uses LED bulbs with an output of over 600 lumens, guaranteeing you crystal clarity and over 100,000 hours of use
- Has 3 lighting modes; these are low, high and flashing strobe. Depending on your needs, you can switch to any of the modes seamlessly by simply cycling the switch button
- It comes with a removable convex reflector cap that provides 360 lighting and that can also be removed to allow for more focused lighting
- Has a hook at the bottom that makes it easy to set it up virtually anywhere
- It also features a watertight body that is complemented with plastic molding and rubber for maximum water resistance
Why should you buy the AYL Starlight lantern?
- Its green LED indicator ensures your camp and lantern is always visible and easy to find in the dark
- It uses 3D batteries that are not only affordable and easy to find, but also durable
- Comes with a convex reflector that provides comprehensive lighting; it can alternatively be removed to focus light to a single direction
- It is reinforced with plastic and rubber molding to prevent water from seeping through
- Different lighting modes for use in varying environments
A money-back guarantee plus a lifetime warranty is included. What are you waiting for?
Click the “Add to Cart” button to Order NOW!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was a bit tricky to get the arrows inside the battery compartment lined up properly, so we could screw down the base, but once we figured it out, it was fine.
Expect to enjoy it when the power goes out again, as it does so frequently in our area. We get a lot of heavy rain and wind here in Florida, and deal with outages several times a year. Have ordered several emergency lights recently, as Hurricane Irma just left us with no power for several days. At the time of this writing, we have not had power back on for a solid week yet.
Noticed that there are a couple of ways to hang this, which should help illuminate an entire room, and like the three different settings, too.
I bought two of these to alternate, but with 2 months of 24/7 use I dont change batteries very often. I would highly recommend these. They will be great for emergency light, camping or extra light, or even a nightlight.
Now for the positive stuff. This lamp is very well made, is quite light and puts out a LOT of lumens (300) for as small as it is. I removed the translucent shield and hanged the lamp upside down (Great for above a table at night) to see how much light it threw. I could read the text of a 12 point font page I had printed. NICE!
The lamp has 3 settings - low, high, and flashing. I would prefer to see a VERY low, medium, and high setting and forget the flashing. Chances are the flashing mode won't be of much use to anyone.
Would I buy the product again? ABSOLUTELY! I plan to buy one soon as I am going to hack the one I have to accept a power pack.