Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "AZ Patio Heaters GS-F-PC Propane Fire Pit, Antique...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 56% off the $399.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
AZ Patio Heaters GS-F-PC Propane Fire Pit, Antique Bronze Finish
|Price:||$218.25 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 38 square tabletop, 28 tall, 19 square lid, 17 square burn area
- Gas type: Propane, butane, Heat output: 40,000 BTU's
- Battery-operated pulse ignition, Heating area: approx. 15ft Diameter
- Easy access propane tank door, Thermocouple flame failure device
- CSA approved, Includes fireglass, Must use fireglass of at least 3/4" diameter
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
AZ Patio Heaters
When the cool evenings come, don’t stop your indoor activity. At 28" tall and with a 38" square tabletop this gorgeous fire pit makes a perfect complement to any patio setting! The battery-operated pulse ignition system instantly ignites the 40,000 BTU output that warms an approximate 15' radius to keep everyone warm and cozy on those chilly evenings. This fire pit includes beautiful glass beads. Parts and service are always available so you can enjoy your AZ Patio fire pit for years of pleasure. It is CSA approved and comes with a 1 year warranty.
Patios are a great way to extend our homes to the outdoors. During the summer months the patio is a great place to enjoy evenings under the stars and time to relax with friends and family. Patio heaters allow you to extend the life of your outdoor space to 9 or even 12 months, depending on location. Enjoying the chilly fall or winter evenings, with the use of a patio heater, will remind you of why you love your backyard. Also, as you look around at your favorite restaurant with a patio, you are sure to see these great products keeping the outdoor seating areas open and comfortable for guests.
Warranty, Quality and Support
Quality is of the utmost importance in any of the products we sell. Over the years we have taken the necessary steps to insure quality control and produce a consumer-friendly product that is reliable and trouble free. Our products undergo rigorous testing and are CSA and ETL approved. We ship in ISTA 3A packaging to protect your investment during shipping.
All AZ Patio Heaters products include a one year warranty against manufacturer defects. We are one of the only suppliers in the US to maintain a complete line of replacements parts and a full service repair center. We offer all of our customers an 800 number with live customer support 7 days a week. Our technicians will troubleshoot any heater issues over the phone, and our warranty department will replace any defective parts free of cost up to a year after purchase.
"Thanks for the tech support today - it's wonderful to get live, friendly help and troubleshooting!" - Sydney H.
"I just want to take a moment and thank you for making a great product. When the wind storm rolled my heater down the hill I thought I was doomed, but besides a broken wheel and a wrinkled top, it came out great. And the best thing is you have replacement parts that match." - Patrick W.
"I want to take the time to say Thank You. You stand behind your product and I received my regulator that was missing on Saturday (just in time for my party). Everyone at AZ Patio Heaters was very polite and are all definitely customer service oriented. Please pass this along to everybody involved they all really went out of their way! Great Job!" - Donald H.
|Item Dimensions||38 x 29 x 38 inches|
|Item Weight||105 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GS-F-PC|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Shipping Weight||134 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item AZ Patio Heaters GS-F-PC Propane Fire Pit, Antique Bronze Finish
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||29 x 38 x 38 in||31.5 x 31.5 x 24.21 in||30 x 30 x 24 in||30 x 30 x 24 in|
|Item Weight||105 lbs||81.57 lbs||81.57 lbs||45 lbs|
The AZ Heater Propane Antique Bronze Fire Pit blends in beautifully with your other wooden or wicker patio furniture. The solid steel construction is incredibly durable and a hammered bronze finish gives it a rustic look that suits outdoor living. A Integrated Piezo Ignition gives way to a propane heater that emits up to 41,000 BTUs of heat. Clear, chunky fire glass covers the burner and adds a touch of elegance. An easy access door located at the base allows you to conceal a 20 lb. propane tank (not included). And for your added safety, this fire pit comes with a thermocouple flame failure device.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Yes it's heavy. As expected. #teamlift
2. Plenty of disclaimers about the powder coat finish. Buy a cover (for use when dry and NOT hot).
3. THX to the dude who posted the chicken wire net hack for the burner so I could add smaller glass. Bought a 2nd pack of reflective amber 1/4" and added it on top of the clear. Amazing look. Took 20min. UPDATE:: Called for 17" X 17" square of mesh. I opted to cut it in half down the center after 10" circle was cut out for burner ring. It fit in there snug as 2 separate pieces. Also rounded the 4 corners with the tin snips for better fit. But built-in base screws hold it tight! Genius.
-Assembly took about 1hr. Worth it for the price, just think "IKEA".
-If you have a socket set, grab it. If not, tools provided work fine.
-Debated adding a clear coat of spray paint protectant before assembly. Will likely do that this weekend anyway.
-Flame sizes (small-large) are brilliant. Starter and hardware are great. No issues there.
-Top deck (metal) surprisingly stays cool to touch through operation, even on high flame. Which was surprising. I don't have kids, but I suppose this would be a plus.
-A bit taller than expected but actually makes sense from a safety perspective as well.
GET ONE (+cover +smaller reflective glass +1/4" chicken wire square mesh hack for burner carriage) and you'll be in patio heaven.
Mesh mod instructable-
Couple of setup tips to come but before that, I also highly recommend you purchase either some nice looking glass beads - the glass that comes with it is pretty lame as others have noted, or if you want more heat, purchase the lava rocks that Amazon recommends. Also, I strongly recommend you purchase the square Duck brand cover that Amazon also recommends. I bought the lava rocks and the cover and very happy I did. The Lava rocks generate heat after a while and the cover fits this thing perfectly.
Now, installation tips:
1) It weighs a ton, you won't be able to move the box by yourself, but it's pretty well packaged so I just took the major pieces out of the box in my driveway and carried them to where I was going to set it up. Made it much easier. There aren't that many pieces, they are just big and really heavy as a whole.
2) this is for all the guys (like me) out there that think they've got it all figured out...READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AND FOLLOW THEM SLOWLY AND METHODICALLY STEP BY STEP! The instructions are very good but like most stuff from China, they rely on pictures and so-so English to get you through. If you follow them carefully though, it goes together exactly as they say.
3) Assemble at least the top on a flat surface, not on the grass in your backyard. You need a flat service to have the seams of the top come together evenly.
4) it's takes a while to assemble. If you're one of those that was good with those questions on standardized tests like "how will this weird shaped picture shown on this piece of paper look when it's all assembled?", then you may be able to knock this thing out pretty quickly but for me it took nearly three hours to assemble. It's not that it's hard to do, it's just that you have no idea how all the pieces are supposed to fit together so you really have to take your time to make sure you get it right the first time around. If you mess up putting the top together, the rest of the process will be problematic. Again, take your time and you should be fine.
5) Tools - The unit comes with bolts and those star head screws - lots of them. You need a power drill and a ratchet or it will take you a week to put the thing together.
6) Attaching the top to the base. The directions have you assemble the top piece first, then you assemble the base, then the top attaches to the base. Here's my tip, once you assemble the base, put it where you are going to ultimately leave the fully assembled fire pit and then attach the top to the base. Believe me, once you attach the top to the base the fully assembled unit is big and very heavy.
7) Lighting mechanism - the push button ignition. This is the one spot where they dropped the ball on the instructions. First, don't use the battery they provide, it's junk. Second, there are no instructions on how to install the battery for the ignition switch. After several tries I finally figured it out. It is actually very easy, you just unscrew the cap that has the red switch in it. That opens up a spot for the battery that you just slide in, screw the cap back on and it should be all set. Other people that have a gas grill with an ignition switch probably know that already but it was not intuitive for me and there are no instructions for this in the packaging.
One final note for those that may be used to a wood burning fire pit. A gas fire pit is very convenient, looks nice, no muss no fuss. But, it will not kick off anywhere near the kind of heat you get from a wood fire pit. Also, the heat is contained to the top of the unit where the flame is. In other words, you don't get any heat down by your legs when you are sitting around a gas fire pit. So, if you are looking for convenience, ambience and a good place to make s'mores with the kids, gas fire pit is great. If you are looking for something to sit around on colder nights to keep everyone warm, then you need a wood burning fire pit.
I hope this is helpful for others. All in all a good unit that we are enjoying.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I just wanted to give you an update:
I was waiting for a handyman to put my fire pit!!Read more