Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "AZ Patio Heaters HLDS01-GTSS Quartz Glass Tube Pat..." and save 54% off the $399.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
AZ Patio Heaters HLDS01-GTSS Quartz Glass Tube Patio Heater
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 40,000 BTU Propane (LP) Pyramid Heater with Quartz Glass tube
- Durable Stainless Steel Finish
- Reliable worry free ignition system
- Safety auto-Tilt shut off system
- Mobility wheels for easy movement around the patio or deck
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
About AZ Patio
AZ Patio Heaters was established in 2002. We have devoted an enormous amount of time to developing our Patio Heater line in the US with the support of our manufacturer. Our manufacturer has been producing patio heaters for over 10 years and they are the largest producers in China.
Tall Quartz Glass Tube Heater - Stainless Steel
AZ Patio Heater
91-Inch tall radiant heat glass tube outdoor patio heater with stainless steel finish. Access door design. Quartz glass tube. 40,000 BTU's, variable control. Wheels for easy mobility. Thermocouple and anti-tilt safety devices. Regulator included. CSA approved. Uses a 20 pound propane tank (lasts 8-10 hours on high) Propane tank not included.
Patios are a great way to extend our homes to the outdoors. During the summer months the patio is a great place to enjoy evenings under the stars and time to relax with friends and family. Patio heaters allow you to extend the life of your outdoor space to 9 or even 12 months, depending on location. Enjoying the chilly fall or winter evenings, with the use of a patio heater, will remind you of why you love your backyard. Also, as you look around at your favorite restaurant with a patio, you are sure to see these great products keeping the outdoor seating areas open and comfortable for guests.
Extend the Season
Patios are a great place for cooking, entertaining guests, and relaxing. Heating your outdoor room with an outdoor heater will extend your outdoor entertaining season and allow you to enjoy your patio or other outdoor living space for a couple of extra months or in some cases year round.
Warranty, Quality and Support
Quality is of the utmost importance in any of the products we sell. Over the years we have taken the necessary steps to insure quality control and produce a consumer-friendly product that is reliable and trouble free. Our products undergo rigorous testing and are CSA and ETL approved. We ship in ISTA 3A packaging to protect your investment during shipping.
All AZ Patio Heaters products include a one year warranty against manufacturer defects. We are one of the only suppliers in the US to maintain a complete line of replacements parts and a full service repair center. We offer all of our customers an 800 number with live customer support 7 days a week. Our technicians will troubleshoot any heater issues over the phone, and our warranty department will replace any defective parts free of cost up to a year after purchase.
Compare with similar items
AZ Patio Heaters Patio Heater, Quartz Glass Tube in Hammered Bronze
AmazonBasics Commercial Patio Heater, Havana Bronze
Fire Sense 46,000 BTU Commercial Patio Heater, Mocha and Stainless Steel
Belleze 42,000BTU Propane Patio Heater Pyramid w/Dancing Flame (CSA certified) - Stainless Steel
AZ Patio Heaters HLDS032-GTTHG Portable Table Top Glass Tube Patio Heater, Bronze
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Silver||Hammered Bronze||Havana Bronze||Mocha and Stainless||Stainless Steel||Bronze|
|Item Dimensions||21.2 x 53.5 x 12.3 in||21 x 21.5 x 38.5 in||18 x 33 x 89 in||33 x 18 x 89 in||18 x 18 x 89 in||12 x 12 x 39 in|
Chilly nights call for an outdoor heater, and what better way to solve this problem than with our patio heater. This patio heater will make a great addition to your patio, as it will allow you to enjoy the outdoors when the temperature starts to drop. This beautiful CSA approved patio heater is easily assembled. 91-Inch tall radiant heat glass tube outdoor patio heater with stainless steel finish. Access door design. Quartz glass tube. 40,000 BTU's, variable control. Wheels for easy mobility. Thermocouple and anti-tilt safety devices. Regulator included. CSA approved. Uses a 20lb propane tank (lasts 8-10hrs. on high) Propane tank not included.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) Terrible instruction manual...be patient and you can assemble in ~2.5 focused hours, but wear gloves as the aluminum sheet metal edges can cut; if you buy two units, use the first one as your template to assemble the 2nd and it will go faster then looking at the photos in the manual.
(2) Make sure you get the triangular and not square AZ cover which fits the triangular glass tube unit. Use duct tape and tape the inside seams of the top part of the cover so the triangular reflector head's sharp aluminum edges won't cut through the plastic.
Suggestions for AZ:
(1) Improve your manual, the order of instructions and photos are not always in sequence and have a native English speaking person proof! There is no excuse for an American company not to do this regardless if the unit is manufactured in China.
(2) Bevel the sharp edges of the aluminum sheets, esp. the reflector top
(3) Reinforce the triangular top of the plastic cover so it is not easy to cut through (related to no. 2 above)
We purchased three of the Tube Patio Heaters. Love them - they are a conversation piece, they give of great heat, and they add so much ambiance to the yard. Do not pay for a more expensive heater - this the one (or two or three) you need.
Now what went wrong....Two of the heaters were amazing and not difficult to assemble if you are at all handy and stick to the directions. The third heater was not so amazing, it seemed to be plagued from the start...first it was missing hardware. Tada - hardware was sent in a blink of an eye. Then, as assembly progressed it was clear that this heater had issues beyond our comfort level. I contacted the company and received a clear and fast response. I was kept up-to-date throughout the process. I received a NEW perfect replacement - even before I even returned the misfit heater! To recap...it's a great product with great customer service behind in - no brainer!
Packaging is fine, that other reviewer needs to get a clue. Everything is separately boxed inside the main box, styrofoam blocks keeping things from moving. Nothing was damaged upon unboxing it.
- Very large. It has a presence
- Flame tube looks sweet.
- Pretty inexpensive for how big it is
- Door magnet seems to hold pretty well, glass tube seems to be in there pretty solidly
- 4 different screw holes were badly threaded, as well as two different holes on the side plates not lining up correctly.
- This thing puts out basically no heat. I just assembled it and tried it tonight; it’s 40 degrees out, and the only heat you feel is the heat at the very top…enough to warm your hands
- Flame control assembly is a bit cheap. The ignitor cap came cross threaded and doesn’t screw back on fully…luckily it still gets tight enough to make full contact with the battery so it functions
- Wheel assembly is a bit flimsy
- I can tell this thing is going to rattle when it gets windy outside
I like it but it could use some improvements. I wanted it more for the fire feature than the heat, so I’m not overly disappointed in that aspect. If I wanted it mainly for heat, it would be going back – that said, anyone rating these 1-star for lack of heat need to do their research; none of these glass tube heaters put out any appreciable amount of heat.
Buy the cover for this unit, it should not be left out in the rain without being covered.
After using this for just 3 days I found that it just looks good but performs badly. It puts out very little heat and just gobbles up propane. It used up a 20lb tank of propane in just 2 hours.
Most recent customer reviews
Easy to assemble.
Have two (2) heaters now and really enjoy the warmth and light.
Thought a very good value for money as well.