AZMED Ice Bag - Hot and Cold Reusable Ice Bags for Injuries 9-inch, Blue
|Price:||$11.99 ($11.99 / Count)|
- SUPERIOR QUALITY, ALLERGY-FREE MATERIAL - Using the latest technology, the ice pack is designed to be used by people from all walks of life. Its latex-free material makes it the ideal choice for injuries and other boo boos, sports-related or not. Best part is that moisture is sealed so it does not perspire. No more dripping and wet clothes, just instant first aid relief!
- INNOVATIVE and SECURE-LOCK SYSTEM - Say goodbye to annoying leaky ice packs! Thanks to the leak-proof lock, you can focus on the immediate relief from headaches or any other injuries without worry of spilling water out.
- FAST RELIEF, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE - Keep one handy ice bag in your work desk, car and home for grab-and-go comfort from pain. Whether you are experiencing the weekend hangover, headache or aching and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor, get the soothing relief from cold therapy right away.
- THE BEST VALUE - All the great benefits, ease and comfort at a much lesser cost spells MORE value for your money. This pack can be used for your aching shoulder, knee, elbow, neck, ankle or upper back. It is also safe for kids and vey handy, flexible and convenient.
Frequently bought together
Top trending products related to this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Trouble with sudden headaches or joint pains? Make sure you always have one of these ice packs handy! It's amazing for icing down headache from your weekend hangover, sore muscles from your visit to your chiropractor, and other knee or joint pains. Get immediate hot or cold therapy by just putting hot water or ice in the bag and lock it securely. Its superior quality material and leak-proof design makes sure that the problem area remains dry so you can prioritize relief.
Here's how AZMED Ice Bag may help you:
Help alleviate pain, aches and soreness.
Conveniently ease discomfort from muscles and joint pains.
Quick relief from swelling and painful inflammation.
No mess treatment due to leak-proof secure-lock system. Bring comfort to annoying headaches and sore muscles without the drip.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.1 x 3.5 x 2.5 inches; 3.21 Ounces
- Date First Available : May 26, 2015
- Manufacturer : AZMED
- ASIN : B00YBASCB4
Best Sellers Rank:
#87,593 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #490 in Cold Packs
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The size is a little larger than my hand and when full of water, it just about covers the width of my back. The outside is a soft nylon material that sort of spirals from the opening. The opening is made of a durable plastic with a metal ring around the outside. The cap is made of plastic as well. It's kind of like a balloon, you can blow into it to inflate it, which means that its not too stiff and will fill with water easily. I've used it several times and have not hand any issue with leaks.
I've actually set it against the back of an arm chair and sat down with the bag up against my back and it was as comfortable as a heating pad. It contorts easily around your body, like I said, not stiff at all.
It does get very hot when using hot tap water so I had to add some cold water. The directions say not to add boiling water so I'm afraid that if my tap water is too hot, it could damage the inside. It lasts for a good 20-30 minutes before needing to empty and add more hot water. When I used to use a heating pad, it didn't have a timer or anything so it would stay on until I turned it off. With this bag, it cools on its own, so no need to remove it. I also save on some electricity. You can obviously wrap a cloth or towel around it to lessen the heat.
Also, to dry it out, it's pretty simple. I open it up and set it on top of my towel rack in my bathroom, so that it is resting against the wall, with the opening facing the ground. Any water drips onto the towel and after a day or so, its pretty much dry.
I have yet to try it with cold water, maybe once summer gets here, Ill try it out to stay cool.
All in all, I've been pleased with the AZMED water bag and I am glad I chose this one.
Now that I have to do a warm pack on my eyes 4x a day, I can't use it for that as the 'normal' size is the only one big enough for that. The bigger problem is the heat retention.
I am sorry I wasted money on this.
Top reviews from other countries
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.