Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "AZSPORT Kinesiology Tape, Uncut 2 Inch x 16 Foot R...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 75% off the $32.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
AZSPORT Kinesiology Tape, For Sport and Therapy, Uncut 2 Inch x 16 Foot Roll, Blue
|Price:||$9.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kinesiology Tape relieves pain and sore muscles better than any pain reliever or medication. Its advanced technology provides instant pain relief without the traditional strapping methods and adhesive bandages.
- Designed to work with your body and flex with your muscles to help enhance performance by preventing or relieving spasms and cramps in overused or injured muscles.
- Whether you are into swimming, running, crossfit or other athletic sports if you want to perform at your best, this athletic tape is for you. Not precut so you can cut it to the size and shape you need for your specific injury or performance requirement.
- Provides maximum support to help in the speedy recovery of injured muscles or joints without restricting range of motion. The wrap sports tape that promotes healing and also aids in blood circulation and lymph drainage.
- Gold Medal Guarantee. If you're not thrilled with your purchase for any reason, just tell us and we'll refund 100% of your purchase price! Order yours today!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
See images above. The AZSPORT Kinesiology Tape is your reliable, go-to tape when you want to challenge your limits and outdo the competition! Made with superior technology to help you surpass even the most grueling activity. This is not the usual taping you use to bring relief to back and muscle pain during intense activities. It can also be used for your shoulders, elbows, ankle, knees - whenever, wherever. It is known to benefit a wide range of musculoskeletal and sports injuries, including inflammatory conditions. Heavy duty, Hypoallergenic, Latex-Free, Water Resistant and Skin-friendly adhesive athletic tape. Not precut. The continuous roll ensures you get the most out of your purchase. Because we know how hard it is to move and stay active when you worry so much about pain. Don't wait for pain to slow you down. Order yours now!
Top Customer Reviews
Distant 3rd Mma Gear
This stuff (azsport) is a half step up from warrior brand. Same backing/measuring so i thought it was same tape for a moment. Slightly stickier, slightly more dense. Does a little better with water. The sticky residue is a bit harder to get off though.
Even after that length of time I had to wet it or soften it with oil when removing to keep from bruising my skin. (I take a low dose aspirin every day to keep my blood thin)
Already bought it again so I recommend it to others.
Instructions: A lot of review complained that there were no instruction included. Ok, so what? If anyone has every brought any type of athletic tape there is never any instructions included; I wouldn't expect any because the tape could be used for various applications and techniques. There are other websites and videos online than can address specific uses and application techniques.
Residue on skin: I have not experienced any residue on the skins after removing the tape, nor have I had any type of reaction to the adhesive.
Waterproof: I have taken a few showers with the product on and I did not have any problems afterwards.
Perhaps my only recommendation for improvement, would be to have perforations down the center for the tape to help splitting the tape length wise.
As I mentioned, so far I like the product, it works and does what I expected.