- Hardcover: 225 pages
- Publisher: W H Freeman & Co; First Edition edition (October 1, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0716721732
- ISBN-13: 978-0716721734
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 1 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,768,231 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Aaron's Code: Meta-Art, Artificial Intelligence and the Work of Harold Cohen Hardcover – October 1, 1990
"Neverworld Wake" by Marisha Pessl
Read the absorbing new psychological suspense thriller from acclaimed New York Times bestselling author Marisha Pessl. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would have liked to have seen coverage of more AI art makers, but perhaps Aaron is the only one worth considering. For more on AI art in general, see Boden's "The Creative Mind."
Way to go Pamela!