Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on November 21, 2007
This Ab Trainer Original by TriStar was bought for myself. In the beginning, it was kind of tough for me because I am on the petite side. It looked too big when I was in it. However, the more I use it, the easier it gets. Now I can do many crunches (100+) everyday with ease. The only problem I have with this ab trainder is that one of the connections (from headrest to the mainframe) was not cut perfectly when manufactured. It creates the squeaking sound whenever I do crunches. Besides the unpleasant noise, I am very satisfied with this product.
on February 11, 2013
This is an easy to use equipment and works as advertised. I will recommend this to any one trying to workout their abs.
on April 11, 2007
Makes doing sit ups a pleasure! I love this machine. Very easy and you can tell you aren't throwing your back out. Allows you to focus on the muscles you are using.
on May 11, 2009
This ab shaper does the job but I was disappointed with the quality of the parts when I assembled it.

There are four places where tubes slot into each other and need to be fixed in place with two bolts. No matter how I try to arrange the parts, at each of those places only one of the two sets of holes line up properly. So now the thing is held together with only one bolt in each place where there should be two.

Having said that, it seems to be holding together OK so far ...... and it did only cost $40 so, at the end of the day, you get what you pay for ......
on June 23, 2008
Works, but not that comfortable.
Assembly instructions not that clear.
I guess not a bad deal for the price.
on June 29, 2008
Good price, fast shipping and all the parts were there. You exercise your abs and saves your back.
on August 29, 2007
Lifestyle Sports sent me, free of any charge, a replacement AB Trainer upon learning the original fell short of their quality standards. Works great! I greatly appreciated their ethical stance and prompt response in this matter, and I highly recommend them and the AB Trainer to others!
on January 7, 2009
I write it all off as my fault, but before I purchased this ab roller, I was looking at where your body would bend and how your arms are STILL moving with all the rest of your weight. So imagine not using the ab roller... your arms STILL move with your weight. I should have gone with my initial thoughts that your arms can't assist in relieving any stress since all your weight moves the same as not using it. There is very little difference using this thing. Sure your head has a pillow, but somehow I thought there would be some relief for my lower back. There is none, so this product is worthless to me.

Thanks,
Karl
Spring, Tx.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.