- Size (LWH): 5.4 inches, 2.8 inches, 0.7 inches
- Weight: 0.32 ounces
Moto G Case, Abacus24-7 Motorola Moto G Wallet Case, Leather Moto G Flip Cover with Card Holder and Kickstand - Black Flip Case for Motorola Moto G (1st Gen) Phone
|Sale:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$11.00 (55%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Synthetic Leather Black Wallet Case for Motorola Moto G Cell Phone - Also fits the new 4G LTE version
- Two layers of Protection - Leather Flip Case and Snap on Back Cover
- Foldable Stand Case for watching Media or Video chat
- Folio style with 3 Slots for Credit & ID Cards and a Pocket for Cash
- Snug fit for Moto G, held closed by an invisible Magnetic clasp
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Moto G Case, Abacus24-7 Motorola Moto G Wallet Case, Leather Moto G Flip Cover with Card Holder and Kickstand - Black Flip Case for Motorola Moto G (1st Gen) Phone
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Abacus24-7||MulBess||NavorStore USA||BELKA||JoJoGoldStar||JYZ Wireless|
|Compatible Phone Models||motorola moto g, motorola g, XT1032||Motorola Moto G 2013 Model [1st Gen]||Motorola Moto G, Moto G||Moto G4 Plus||Motorola Moto G4 Plus, Motorola Moto G4||Motorola Moto G|
Synthetic Leather Folio Wallet Flip Case for Motorola Moto G, Black
- Protective case, designed with flexibility in mind. Serves as a case, a wallet & a stand.
- Internal cradle for your Moto G is built to house it securely. The device snaps easily in and out of the cradle as it would in any protective skin.
- Invisible magnetic flap closure further ensures your devices' safety, while staying out of sight & keeping the lines of the case elegant.
- Our Folio Case offers slots for Credit and/or other cards. The sort of thing you might keep in your wallet will also fit in this case.
- The Walet Case is ready for the occasional movie watching. It folds easily into a stand.
- Use your Motorola Moto G as if it wasn't in a case & don't worry about damaging it. All the functionality of your device is accessible and unobstructed while the case is keeping it secure.
Top Customer Reviews
The annoying thing is that you can't see your notification light when this case is closed (which therefore causes constant opening and closing just to check). I was really surprised that there wasn't a little hole in the front to let the indicator light show through (there are holes in the back for the camera lens, flash, and speaker).
The good things...
This case has protected my phone each time it's been dropped or knocked around (not a scratch on it).
The folding stand is so useful! You never need 'something' to prop up your phone, you just fold it open and voila! it stays. Truly this is awesome.
The card pockets and inside pocket are excellent for those times you run out the door with just your phone... it's all in there already.
The magnetic closure is easy and stress free. You flip the little latch over and it just stays.
There could be some improvements- I wish it were somehow easier to take photos (if you are not holding the front flap when you photograph, the back cover can slip a little and sometimes you get the outline of the lens hole in the photo). But then again, if it were not able to move like that you wouldn't be able to use the folding stand (which is probably one of my favorite features).
I love this phone case. Mine is now well used and almost ready to be replaced. I will be ordering the same case again.
I've reviewed another case that I would absolutely trust my phone in a drop, not so much this case. However, this case definitely makes a very convenient phone + wallet all in one, and with my license, insurance, credit card and a little cash, this case is slightly thicker than a full protection cover and only using up one pocket.
If you're pretty sure you're not going to drop your phone, this really is a very convenient minimalist wallet phone case.
Expect to fit roughly 3 cars total. (License, 1 CC, driving/personal insurance cards if they're paper/thin).
You can fit a bit of cash if it's folded in the larger inside pocket. it isn't a perfect fit, and the edge of the money will be bent slightly, but will definitely not come out. Expecially if you have all 3. it's a REAL tight fit.
The license window should have a hole cut out to help slide the ID out when required. sometimes, if you're going somewhere that you will be carded, getting your license out is a chore since it is very tight fitting.
Some of the edges of the phone are exposed and while part of the case can protect it, its still not enough to make me want to test dropping it.
The clip is magnetic and holds just fine. it can fold back on itself too to be out of the way if you're propping it up on it's side to watch something.
Talking is a little annoying. There is no ear-speaker cut-out on the card side to hear the speaker through so There are 2 ways you could talk with it.
1) with the flap open like a book, though it is probably not intended to talk this way
2) Open it all the way so that it lays flat against itself. this allows you to hold the phone as the same width of a phone, but leaves your cards and cash potentially exposed for prying eyes.
Also for taking pictures, it can be a little awkward, since if you fold it back in on itself, you block the camera and flash. You'll have to hold it open like a book.
if you want your pocket space back and don't want to carry a wallet, this is still a fantastic solution.
if you're looking for phone protection and want 100% use of your phone with no hassles, this really isn't the best option.