Abba Patio 11-Feet Offset Cantilever Umbrella Outdoor Patio Hanging Umbrella with Cross Base and Umbrella Cover, Tan
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Polyester fabric is highly resistant to fading from the sun and offers 98% UV protection. Easy to clean
- 11' Shade Diameter-Shade square dining tables and 72-inch oval and rectangular tables with 6-8 chairs
- Alu. Pole and 8 steel ribs are bronze powder coated, preventing chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Umbrella easily opens and closes with crank lifting system; 5-position vertical tilt function
- Storage cover included. Weights are not included(Search APBASE6B to get the matched umbrella weights)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The 11 Feet Offset Cantilever Umbrella is ideal for covering large patio dining sets, conversation seating, or pool or spa areas, this patio umbrella offers so much placement versatility . The fade-resistant fabric can keep the color well and offer UV protection. The strong pole is made of aluminum with a cross base to make your umbrella stay firm. With vertical tilt mechanism, this large shade can offer multiple tilts so you're always in the cool. Please note this offset umbrella cannot be rotated 360 degree.
- Type: Roma Umbrella, w/ cross base, w/o stone
- Cross base length: 3.4ft
- Size: 11 feet - Shade about 95 square feet of shade
- Fabric: Sun-proof & Fade-resistant polyester
- Pole Material: Aluminum, rust-free powder coated
- Pole Diameter: Oval tube 3.15L x 2.09W inches
- Frame: Powder coated
- Ribs: steel 8 ribs, 0.57x0.91 inch
- Air vent: Yes to provide basic wind and heat venting
- Weatherable: Yes
- Commercial/Residential: Both
- Vented top: Yes
- Remarks: Weights in the picture are not included. Requires 120 lbs(4*30) paving stones or concrete weights (ASIN: B00Y7TZQUY)
About Abba Patio
Abba Patio, a top designer and manufacturer of high quality gardening products, from patio Umbrellas, Canopies, Awnings to Garden Furniture sets.
Each piece is sleekly designed, rigorously tested for durability, and assembly instructions have been standardized for simplicity from start to finish. This classic style and reliable craftsmanship will weather ever-changing trends and regular use for years to come. Due to take in sunlight and the monitor, pictures may have a slight chromatism problem. This is inevitable.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now for the two negatives. First, and the most significant, is that the umbrella is attached to the base using four bolts screwed into four nuts welded into the underside of the base. The bolts are good quality but the nuts are terrible. I’m not sure if the welding process weakens them or whether the manufacturer was saving $0.05 but out of the 8 nuts (2 umbrellas) three of them stripped. If they strip on the umbrella side, it is unlikely to be a big problem as the weight of the umbrella is entirely held up by the two on the other side. I didn’t give it much thought when I assembled the umbrella that one of them was stripped – I naively thought the other 3 would hold it. However, the first light wind collapsed the umbrella. I was able to beat the base back flat and went to the hardware store and double nutted the bolts and that seems to have fixed the problem. So my advice is that if you buy one of these, go the hardware store and buy four M8-1.25 nuts and double nut all of the bolts, even if they don’t strip.
The second complaint is I bought two of these, both specified as “tan”; however they are two completely different colors. One is grey and one is more brown than tan. If you are only buying one, it probably isn’t a big deal but if you are buying two, be prepared that they may not match, by a lot.
This umbrella's canopy section is heavy so you'll need to use concrete slabs to support the weight. I used Abba Patio's plastic base plate set and managed to fill each quadrant with about 50 lbs of sand. I also added water to replace the remaining air between sand particles. So I'd say that 200 lbs should be your benchmark for anchoring down the base.
In my opinion, to avoid damaging the umbrella, or risk having it topple over, just don't use the umbrella in very high winds! Anyone who has experienced walking in high wind and rain with an umbrella will know that you're always fighting a losing battle!
This is by no means a perfect umbrella - it doesn't rotate and there aren't wheels to help easily shift it around, but in terms of quality and price, this is a very good deal.