Abba Patio 11-Feet Offset Cantilever Umbrella Outdoor Patio Hanging Umbrella with Cross Base and Umbrella Cover, Red
|Price:||$299.00 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Polyester fabric is highly resistant to fading from the sun and offers 98% UV protection. Easy to clean
- 11' Shade Diameter-Shade square dining tables and 72-inch oval and rectangular tables with 6-8 chairs
- Alu. Pole and 8 steel ribs are bronze powder coated, preventing chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Umbrella easily opens and closes with crank lifting system; 5-position vertical tilt function
- Storage cover included. Weights are not included(Search APBASE6B to get the matched umbrella weights)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Manufacturer Part Number||APRC330R|
|Package Height||6.73 x 15.98 x 106.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||74.8 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||E2E||Le Papillon Leisure||Grand Patio||E2E||BaliChun||Abba Patio Business|
|Material Type||Polyester||Polyester||Aluminum, Polyester||Polyester||Spun Polyester||Polyester|
The 11 Feet Offset Cantilever Umbrella is ideal for covering large patio dining sets, conversation seating, or pool or spa areas, this patio umbrella offers so much placement versatility . The fade-resistant fabric can keep the color well and offer UV protection. The strong pole is made of aluminum with a cross base to make your umbrella stay firm. With vertical tilt mechanism, this large shade can offer multiple tilts so you're always in the cool. Please note this offset umbrella cannot be rotated 360 degree.
- Type: Roma Umbrella, w/ cross base, w/o stone
- Cross base length: 3.4ft
- Size: 11 feet - Shade about 95 square feet of shade
- Fabric: Sun-proof & Fade-resistant polyester
- Pole Material: Aluminum, rust-free powder coated
- Pole Diameter: Oval tube 3.15L x 2.09W inches
- Frame: Powder coated
- Ribs: steel 8 ribs, 0.57x0.91 inch
- Air vent: Yes to provide basic wind and heat venting
- Weatherable: Yes
- Commercial/Residential: Both
- Vented top: Yes
- Remarks: Weights in the picture are not included. Requires 120 lbs(4*30) paving stones or concrete weights (ASIN: B00Y7TZQUY)
About Abba Patio
Abba Patio, a top designer and manufacturer of high quality gardening products, from patio Umbrellas, Canopies, Awnings to Garden Furniture sets.
Each piece is sleekly designed, rigorously tested for durability, and assembly instructions have been standardized for simplicity from start to finish. This classic style and reliable craftsmanship will weather ever-changing trends and regular use for years to come. Due to take in sunlight and the monitor, pictures may have a slight chromatism problem. This is inevitable.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now for the two negatives. First, and the most significant, is that the umbrella is attached to the base using four bolts screwed into four nuts welded into the underside of the base. The bolts are good quality but the nuts are terrible. I’m not sure if the welding process weakens them or whether the manufacturer was saving $0.05 but out of the 8 nuts (2 umbrellas) three of them stripped. If they strip on the umbrella side, it is unlikely to be a big problem as the weight of the umbrella is entirely held up by the two on the other side. I didn’t give it much thought when I assembled the umbrella that one of them was stripped – I naively thought the other 3 would hold it. However, the first light wind collapsed the umbrella. I was able to beat the base back flat and went to the hardware store and double nutted the bolts and that seems to have fixed the problem. So my advice is that if you buy one of these, go the hardware store and buy four M8-1.25 nuts and double nut all of the bolts, even if they don’t strip.
The second complaint is I bought two of these, both specified as “tan”; however they are two completely different colors. One is grey and one is more brown than tan. If you are only buying one, it probably isn’t a big deal but if you are buying two, be prepared that they may not match, by a lot.
They are easy to open and close and the tilt is easy to operate. The covers that were included are easy to take off and put on.
The only drawback this umbrella has is that it does not rotate at the base.
We are really happy with our purchase and are considering buying a gazebo from Abba Patio as well.