Abba Patio 50 lbs Round Patio Umbrella Base Recyclable Plastic 23.4 inch Diameter Outdoor Umbrella Stand Holder, Brown
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Holds 1-1/2'' and 2'' diameter umbrella poles. Use with freestanding umbrellas up to 11 feet
- The base is recycled plastic and the pole is steel which makes your umbrella more solid
- Recycled plastic for lasting quality, stable and durable. It makes your life more environmental protection and healthy
- Can be filled with water, it is 50 pounds after it filled with water that provide additional weight required to improve umbrella stability in windy conditions
- Sturdy enough for home and commercial use; Brings nature and beauty into your garden or home
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
50 lbs Round Patio Umbrella Base
The Abba Patio Round Umbrella Base is a perfect choice for commercial use or for your busy backyard. The base is made of recycled plastic with steel pole, which makes your umbrella more sturdy and stable. The umbrella base can be filled with water and will up to 50 pounds after it filled, provides additional weight required to improve umbrella stability in windy conditions. Nature color and generous design will adding more beauty to your garden.
More About This Base
High Quality and Durable
Compare with similar items
DC America UBP18181-BR 18-Inch Cast Stone Umbrella Base, Made from Rust Free Composite Materials, Bronze Powder Coated Finish
C-Hopetree 19.3" Round Patio Umbrella Stand Market Umbrella Base, 31 lbs, Bronze
TropiShade 30-Pound Bronze Powder-Coated Cast Iron Umbrella Stand
Abba Patio 27.4" Umbrella Base Patio Umbrella Steel Stand Weights, 55 lbs, Brown
Snail 20-inch 50 lbs Water/Sand Fillable Plastic Market Patio Umbrella Base, Umbrella Stand for 6' to 8' Table Umbrella, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||E2E||Amazon.com||C-Hopetree||Amazon.com||E2E||Snail Outdoor|
|Material Type||Recyclable plastic||man-made-material||Resin||cast-iron||Stainless Steel||HDPE|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can use with either one of our outdoor umbrella's even though the poles are a different size. It can be adjusted to fit most any size from standard to larger pole. It has a drain plug should I ever want to empty it of all the water. The base is recycled plastic and the pole is steel.
Typically you either have a weighted plastic tub that doesn't look very appealing filled with sand, an acrylic base that is potential to cracking, a metal base that is unwieldy / rust prone or something like this which fills with water. This base is different in that is has some clever touches that make it appealing and functional.
- Seemingly durable plastic with no cheap seams and good weight
- Good looking oil rubbed bronze color
- Water plug gets covered by a cover so its hidden
- Fills with water so its light initially but around 50lbs after. Makes it more portable and storable
- The pole attaches from the back side so it can't fall out
- The 2 piece pressure screw holds various size umbrellas and tightens them down using flat pressure rather than a single small screw
- Shape is classy and somewhat style neutral so it fits a range of patios.
- Setup was easy and logical. It does however contain more pieces than most people would be used to for an umbrella stand
- Size. Its very large. and thats probably a plus to keep your umbrella from flying away however it does take up lots of real estate under the table.
- Not sure if it would work for a standalone umbrella. We are using in a patio table with a hole and it works great but not sure it has the weight or diameter for those large cantilever umbrellas.
Most recent customer reviews
1- if I’m paying $65 I need a heavier stand.
2- The water filled ones are under $30.Read more