FREE delivery: Friday, Dec 16 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: AbcoDirect
Save with Used - Like New
FREE delivery: Thursday, Dec 22 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: PRODUCTS 360
Abco Tech Lawn Aerator Shoes - for Aerating Lawn Soil - 3 Adjustable Straps and Heavy Duty Metal Buckles - One Size Fits All - Aerator Lawn Tool for Gardening, Lawn Care | Aeration Shoes for Lawn
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE AERATION – Wear our Abcosport Lawn Aerator Spike Shoes and walk around to cover the entire length of your garden for a way greener, healthier and more beautiful lawn and grass. Even better- wear them while mowing your lawn so that you accomplish two important tasks simultaneously!
- INEXPENSIVE AND FUN ALTERNATIVE – The lawn aerator shoes offer a superior alternative over the professional gardening services which might cost you fortunes on lawn care and maintenance. However, these shoes are a one time investment that’s going to help you with several hundred cycles of yard aeration, and if maintained well even for a lifetime.
- SUPERIOR BUILD – Our aerators are made up of a sturdy plastic base with good heel support, 13 heavy duty metal 48 mm spikes on each sandal, and 3 adjustable straps with strong buckles, designed to be highly anti-corrosive and durable. The shoes stay firmly on your feet and the sharp nails make it easy to dig the soil, and an effective core aerator.
- EASY TO INSTALL AND USE – Abcosport aerator shoe yard tools also come with a FREE small wrench to make the installation extremely easy. Once installed the lawn aeration shoes can be strapped over any of your strong shoes, making you ready even for the most difficult to reach areas of your lawn.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Abco lawn aeration shoes come with a 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee to let you buy with confidence; no questions asked. However, we are quite sure that you will find these spike aerator shoes sturdy and functionally effective as you watch your lawn get greener.
Customer ratings by feature
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Customers also search
From the brand
Are you looking for an easy, fun, and effective way to aerate your lawn?
Is your lawn in poor condition? Do you want to promote growth and vitality to your garden?
Abcosport brings to you an incredible, and easy solution to help you aerate your lawn and help it grow to be lush and healthy. You will be amazed by it's effectiveness due to its many amazing features and benefits:
ABCOSPORT LAWN AERATOR SPIKE SHOES
A lush and verdant lawn needs the right amount of air and water penetration to allow essential nutrients to enter the soil, and fortify the grass roots.
The Abcosport Lawn Aerator Spike Shoes assists in breaking up compact soil to promote unobstructed air flow and water absorption, thus yeilding a stronger, healthier, lawn.
- Efficient aeration without the need of any professional service
- Cost effective alternative to machine aeration
- Anticorrosive and durable, for lasting use
- Ultra sharp nails easily penetrate soil and require comparatively less effort to use
3 ADJUSTABLE STRAPS
Unlike other aerator shoes that come with two straps, Abcosport shoes have 3 adjustable straps for a secure fit
Wrench included for ease of assembly
Shoes - 11.8" x 5" Nails - 2" Straps - 25"
EASY TO USE
Simply strap on the lawn aerator shoes and walk around your lawn for easy soil aeration
Compare with similar items
| || |
Envy Green Lawn Aerator Shoes – Ready-to-Use, Pre-Assembled – One-Size-Fits-All Gardening Shoes – Lawn Aerator with X-Strap – Lawn Aerator Spike Shoes for Lawn and Yard – Premium Tools by EnvyGreen
DenForste Lawn Aerator Shoes for Grass - Pre-Assembled Grass Aerator Shoes for Lawn - Soil Yard Aerator Tool for Aerating Patio Garden
Ohuhu Lawn Aerator Shoes with Stainless Steel Shovel, Free-Installation Aerating Shoe with Hook & Loop Straps, Heavy Duty Spiked Aerating Sandals, One-Size-Fits-All for Yard Patio Garden Grass Lawn
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||AbcoDirect||EnvyGreen||DenForste||Ohuhu Direct|
Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Is this product good for 1/2 acre lots? No, it would take too long and you'd be wore out. So if you're looking for an exercise challenge, go for it.
What do I mean with certain care?
The times are made with a special screw that has a hex head, threaded on the underside, and is chiseled like a nail.
The base is made of plastic, which holds the head of the screw. Use the wrench supplied and tighten the nuts underneath by feel, not by brute force.
If you don't have decent balance don't try using this product as you'll likely stumble or worse. You never know when or how the ground is going to give
Because the nail holes are so small you may have to take several steps around an area to break up the soil. It's also not drawing a plug out rather just causing a small separation in the soil that could easily cave in. So give yourself plenty of chances of absorption with plenty of holes. I was using a foot to foot sideways motion or doing a low lift marching motion.
Final note: Can you use this product while walking behind a push mower? I mean you "can" but if you're not wearing these everytime you mow, and you don't mow every other day I'm not sure you'll see much of a benefit. Regular walking strides are to long and you wouldn't be making enough holes
I think this product is best suited for spot repair. If you're trying to fix a compacted area or prep and area for seed and fertilizer.
A couple of my neighbors have borrowed these bad boys.
…oh, and my lawn looks great.
The only downside is that the straps do come loose and need to be retighten after 10 or 15 minutes. You’ll also want to try different shoes when using these cleats as the straps work better on some shoes than others.
Overall the product works as described... I found myself able to pierce my lawn with relative ease, though as others have noted, some of the spikes did come a little loose while stomping around my lawn... probably from where I was hitting spots with clay-like consistency... though even then it still took minimal effort to get the spikes to bite into the ground.
All in all the product arrive quickly albeit with annoyingly meager instructions, and 'just enough' strap length for my not-so-big feet. Plus, an added bonus, now my neighbors probably think I'm crazy... marching around in my yard like I was doing some methodical stomping fit.
Would recommend for the price... simple to use and cheaper than other lawn aeration options, plus free cardio in the pleasure of your own yard... put that in your pipe and smoke it, Covid-19 lockdowns!