Abdtech 2600 Lumens LED Home Theater Projector Support HD 1080P Video- 5.0 Inch LCD TFT Display With Optical Keystone USB/AV/HDMI/VGA(White)
Want this professionally installed?
- Have an expert setup your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2016 Updated 5 inch LCD HD projector with high fidelity images, enhanced image focusing function; you can easily adjust the lens to focus for a clearer picture and text. The 2600 lumens (150 ASIN) LED light source / 854 x 540 high definition/ 1000:1 contrast will easily show a clear picture from 1.2 to 3 meters away. With this quality, you will have a home cinema experience with crystal clear images!
- FAN SOUNDAND SYSTEM - A new generation projector equipped with an innovative cooling system with heat dispersion, as well as the fan sound cut in half with noise suppression.
- MULTI-FUNCTION INPUT- Built-in speakers, AV/VGA/USB/HDMI interface and can connect to the projector with your iPhone, Android,Mac, PC, laptop, DVD, U-Disk/Hard Disk Device.Two USB Ports and Two HDMI Ports make more connection.
- Big Projection Screen Size:32-200 inches from 1.2 to 6 meters projection distance,but the best size projection screen size is 32-120 inches.
- LEADING INDUSTRY WARRANTY - Warranty is 1-year on limited parts and labor, 90-days on lamp and free 1st year exchange.NOTICE: 2600 Lumens LED projector is not recommended for PPT or business presentations, it is most ideal for home theater movies and video game use only.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Abdtech 2600 Lumens LED Home Theater Projector brings a home movie theater to you.
High fidelity images and focusing function will enhance the images making the pictures crisp and clear through the technical processing and optimization.And, easily improve the focusing by adjusting the projector lens to focus in on the image.You can play Movies,Matches,Games and so on.
With advanced smart lamp care, save energy as high as 70% for 20000 hours of life.
Big projection screen
This compact projector will project on a big screen!The minimum recommended viewing screen size is 32 inches and the maximum recommended screen size is 120 inches.Control the size of the picture on your projection screen by moving the screen or projector.
Image System:5.0 inch LCD * TFT LCD panel
Keystone:Manual 15 degrees
Power Supply:100-240V 50/60Hz
Power 120W Max
Languages:Support 23 Languages
1 x Abdtech Projector
1 x User manual
1 x Power adaptor
1 x 3-in-1 AV cable
1 x Remote control
Read about our customers' top-rated projectors on our Projector Reviews page.
Top Customer Reviews
ELEGIANT 120 lumen portable projector
Anerge 2600 Lumen LED Projector
XINDA 2000 Lumens LCD LED Multi-media Mini Portable Video Projector
Abdtech 2600 Lumens LED Home Theater Projector
The only one worth purchasing was the iRULU 10 — the REST got returned. Funny thing is that of all the models we ordered, only 3 different types projectors arrived. Looks like these cheap projectors are all made by the same manufacturer and repackaged to different brands.
This projector was so blurry and pixelated I could barely make out what was on the screen.
Don’t bother with this one, buy the iRULU 10
This projector was super easy to operate and also comes with a remote. I adjusted the keystone correction dial to balance the image and achieve a more rectangular appearance. A focus dial is also available to sharpen the images. I simply eye-balled the results until they were to my liking. One aspect I found especially helpful was being able to use the remote to adjust the brightness, contract, and sharpness of a video as it was playing (instead of having to stop the video to make these adjustments). The brightness is terrific at 2600 lumens! I highly recommend using the projector in a completely darkened room for the best results.
The built-in speakers from the projector are average, which was totally expected at this price range. I can always connect my own speakers for a better sound. In addition, I did not find the fan to be noisy at all. The noise it makes is barely audible and does not interfere with the video-viewing experience.
In the video I've attached, I connected my flash drive to the USB port. I was able to use the remote to maneuver throughout the menu to select the USB drive and play the video. The projector was placed about 8 feet from the wall I used for testing purposes. The wall has a bit of texture (it's not perfectly smooth) along with a slight beige coloring, which is NOT optimal since these factors negatively impact the clarity of the images. I plan on purchasing a remote-controlled screen and installing it onto an empty wall in my living room.
In the future, I plan on experimenting by connecting a DVD player (since my boyfriend loves Redbox movies). Since I'll probably use different methods to view movies or videos (laptop, DVD player, etc.), I decided against mounting the projector to the ceiling. Doing so would just complicate things. I plan on using a stand dedicated to housing the projector.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have children, please consider the placement of the projector. The lens emits a VERY bright light which can damage eyesight if someone stares directly into it.
Out of the box, the projector appeared to be built fairly-well for the price.
One con I noticed right out of the box was the legs are not adjustable. If your projector screen or wall is higher than level with the projector, you have to prop the front of the projector up. I don't think it would have added too much to the cost of the projector to have adjustable legs. Also, no batteries for the remote. Not a biggie, but I can't remember the last remote I bought with no batteries.
The screen was bright (close to my 3000 lumen projector) and it focused well on the menu screen.
I bought this as a Cyber Monday deal on Amazon, and was excited to get it in the mail. I really wanted it to work, and was willing to try a replacement. Unfortunately, I was only offered a refund and I don't believe this projector is worth the full-price I would have to pay to replace it.
The best that I could make out was that I needed to download from the flash drive onto the projector.....but how to do so was never made clear.
Sorry...... but I recommend you go to BestBuy or Staples. This 'made in' China product needs to remain in China.