- File Size: 1475 KB
- Print Length: 408 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1518684432
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Okohay (May 28, 2015)
- Publication Date: May 28, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00YI3UVFY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#617,559 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1679 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Historical
- #2522 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Historical
- #2749 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > Religious
|Print List Price:||$19.95|
Save $15.96 (80%)
Abi of Cyrene Kindle Edition
|Length: 408 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
At the same time, the author portrayed Simon as similar to his wife. Rather than open his heart to a new love after his first wife died, he kept running from it, partly led by serving Caesar, but also partly by his inability to love again. Both husband and wife ran from love in their own way.
The crucifixion scene was done in such a way as to help the reader feel s/he was there watching the whole scene with Abi and her family. Her refusal to understand and believe, then her step-by-step softening over the weeks that followed was realistic.
Mary Cheatham is a good writer with an obvious good understanding of the varied cultures portrayed in the book. It is informative, entertaining, and inspiring.
This,is a very realistic view as regards any marriage, I'm just getting to the trip to Jerusalem, no spoiler there, for Simon. But I read AGES ago in a book by Richard EXLEY how the boys are indeed mentioned in the bible .
Very good story and treatment so far. I hope their story will continue or more about the FAITH as it spread in lands to the South . Those of Solomon's descendants through Menelik are most interesting ...
I was spellbound throughout the book, however, when Abi held the hands of her children during the pandemonium of Jerusalem, I could feel her holding my hand, too.
I am honored to know the author. She is a fellow student in my Sunday School class and I can attest to her genuine interest in getting to the core of what it is to be a true Christian. I am looking forward to reading more books by Mary Lou Cheatham.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Historical
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Historical